Happy Mammoth The Complete Gut Synergy System

Happy Mammoth The Complete Gut Synergy System

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Mammoth

Purple power
Purple powerPeel, WA

Morning boost with less afternoon cravings

I am on my second batch of these products. I have 2 scoops of collagen with a banana and skim milk for breakfast and in the afternoon instead of chocolate or sweets I have a smoothie with 1 scoop greens and 1 scoop reds a handful of frozen berries and 250ml of purple power juice. This pretty much stops my cravings. Strangely my skin feels much smoother. I do not like the taste of the greens but in my smoothie I can avoid tasting it.

Purchased at Happy Mammoth.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Juli
JuliFar North Queensland, QLD

Amazing products

Loving these products, have noticed a real change in water retention, not feeling bloated. I sugar cravings and have lost a few kgs. Definitely a staple I. My diet going forward.

Gidget
GidgetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Purchased these products & since then, I never been more active…

Purchased in June 2021.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

This is a perfect system, I have discovered I cannot live without it!

I had been neglecting my gut health and Christmas time really showed me that my body wasn't liking how I looked after it, after taking the complete gut system for a few days I noticed how well I was feeling.

Purchased in December 2020.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth The Complete Gut Synergy System compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

All 3 products really work!!

All three products really do work. They could work on the taste of the green product a little but I feel so good after taking it. They are affordable, great quality and you can mix them in with any smoothie. If you are thinking of trying them out you should, there’s nothing to lose!

Purchased in January 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Leonie
LeonieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent product combo

I started to take this 3 combo product package some time ago to settle my gut and ensure an ongoing good digestion. It works extremely well for me, along with a healthy diet. I no longer have any digestive problems at all and feel comfortable and healthy, inside and out!

Purchased for $210.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Jessica Johnson
Jessica JohnsonCentral West, QLD

Life Changing

Started taking this product due to some gut issues I was having for many years, this product has changed my life. Despite helping my gut issues, it is helped my mental well-being and wholeness in my life. I love the flavours are all
Natural so I’m not indjesting any harmful additives into my body. Highly recommend

Purchased in February 2021 for $180.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

Do hair, skin, and nail supplements really make a difference?

Vitamins and supplements for hair, skin, and nails contain everything from collagen powder to biotin, but do they do all that they claim? We find out whether these vitamins actually work and which ingredients you should look out for.

Clara V.
Clara V.10 Aug 2021
do-hair-skin-and-nail-supplements-really-make-a-difference
Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Lorraine
LorraineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I lost 22kg with Happy Mammoth's help!

Found these products in January 2020, starting an intermittent fasting program. I hoped to lose 15kg, but these tasty, easy and effective products helped me lose 22kg in 7 months.

Purchased in January 2020.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Alison
AlisonVictoria

Complete Gut Synergy System

I have only been using the Complete Gut Synergy System products for a few weeks but have noticed less gas & bloating, especially at night & my skin is looking better too.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements