HappySkin Co Gen 2

HappySkin Co Gen 2

Matte Black, Gloss White, Pastel Pink

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, an IPL machine is a long-term hair removal solution that can save you salon trips and bills. Read our buying guide to help you decide if IPL is right for you, and how to find the best professional IPL machine for DIY home use in Australia.

Read now

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)

Impressed

Purchased in February 2020 for A$299.00.

Absolutely love it

I have been using my handset for about 3 months now and I haven't looked back. Wasn't sure what to expect but was optimistic, still being a $300 purchase was a tad nervous. Results have definitely lived up to what I hoped for. The handset is easy enough to use. HAd no issues figuring it out, the user guide is pretty straight forward. Rather pain free too. One thing to note though, I thought it was a cordless machine. It's actually not. The device will be to be plugged in whilst using - this hasn't been an issue as it comes with a very long cord (maybe 3 or 4 metres) but something to be aware of just incase you're odd like me and get a little confused.

Purchased in June 2020 at happyskinco.com for A$299.00.

Myrtis K.

Myrtis K.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service, happy with results

Purchased in April 2020 for A$260.00.

IPL Machines

Find out how HappySkin Co Gen 2 compares to other IPL Machines

Mahsa

Mahsa

Read T&C before buying this! Better to pay 100$ more and purchase a Philips one that is actually usable!

I purchased this handset last week. Flashes 3-4 times in a row and then you need to wait 10 seconds for the next run! Comparing with the Philips model that I had before, it feels like a cheap toy in hand and it is very time consuming. Also you can not return the product and although it arrived early, noone is replying when messaging them for returns!

Purchased in July 2020 at Happy Skin Co for A$240.00.