Hardy Electrical & Solar

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hardy Electrical & Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)
  • Purchase Price$7,725.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Adam C
Adam CRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Professional Company and workmanship.

From Start to Finnish the team at Hardy Electrical & Solar were Professional and easy to deal with. Installation and team workmanship was great making the installation of solar quick with minimal disruptions. Would not hesitate in recommending them to others.

Hardy S.Hardy Electrical & SolarSend a private message

Thanks Adam & always here if required. Don't forget our Free Bill analysis when you get your first Solar bill. Cheers

Richard O.
Richard O.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Professional

Hardy’s are a professional team from sales through all departments to installation. Pleasant, efficient, knowledgeable, clean workmanship and quick. I have no hesitation in recommending them to any of my friends interested in going solar.
Top team, n many thanks to you .

Hardy S.Hardy Electrical & SolarSend a private message

Appreciate your honest Feedback Richard. We aim to please & always here when needed. Cheers

If you are thinking Solar, I strongly recommend Hardy Elec & Solar

I had Hardy Elec & Solar install a 11.7 KW, 3 phase system with a new to market inverter. Quote/analysis/advice was accurate, communication was excellent, install was efficient and to a high standard, and importantly after install support has been outstanding given the inverter is new to OZ. I don't often write reviews, but I'm a very happy customer. Based on my experience I would highly recommend.

Hardy S.Hardy Electrical & SolarSend a private message

Thanks Justin & yes we Installed the latest Gen24 Fronius Inverter. Your System is cranking & always Happy to hear honest Feedback from our Valued Customers. Cheers.

Steven Julius
Steven Julius

Outstanding. I bought in early 2019 and they’re saving me $2000/yr. Safest investment around. You’re crazy not to do it.

Installation could not have been easier. They had the whole thing done in a day. They put it exactly where I wanted.

Hardy S.Hardy Electrical & SolarSend a private message

Wow Steven, thank you so much! So glad we are here to help you save money! Here to help in anyway! Cheers

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Hardy Electrical & Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Anne L.
Anne L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Company

Hardy Electrical & Solar are a Company that I would highly recommend after our recent solar installation. I found them to be very professional, efficient, friendly, informative & reliable. Their after service care is very good & are only to willing to help.
Jeff & Anne Lane

Hardy S.Hardy Electrical & SolarSend a private message

Thank you Anne & Jeff. So good to hear you are happy with our process / Installation. Always here to help in anyway! Cheers

Annemarie Biffin
Annemarie BiffinRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Wonderful local reliable company - five stars +++

Very satisfied with Bruce and his Team - prompt , reliable and informed of the process along the way . Went above and beyond -and we are very happy with the panels Thankyou

Hardy S.Hardy Electrical & SolarSend a private message

Thank you for your Support Anne Marie, Really Appreciated!

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Dave and Trudie
Dave and TrudieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Efficient and professional Company

I am not one to normally review however this company deserves the accolades!! Professional and efficient team from Jackson’s initial visit, with good confident product recommendations without any hard sell, teamed up with Courtney and Bruce, who do all the admin work for you...with a simple systematic process, then through to the installation team with very polite guys with attention to detail for a great outcome.
Excellent, highly recommend.

Hardy S.Hardy Electrical & SolarSend a private message

Thanks Trudie & Dave. Thanks for your honest review. You know we are always here if you need us to analyse your bill 90 days after Solar has been installed to ensure you are on the right plan. Let us know what else we can do and again, Thank you!

Jay
JayRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good, honest, family run business. A pleasure to deal with from start to finish. They’re install was perfect.

Installation was seamless. The boys installed an 8kW system on two separate Roofs with a Fronieus Inverter. I definitely can’t fault the products, installation and customer service. Would and have recommended to anyone.

Hardy S.Hardy Electrical & SolarSend a private message

Thank Jay, Big System you installed and hope you forward to Zero Electricity Bills. Thanks for your honest feedback we really appreciate it.

JudyC
JudyCNewcastle

Not worth buying solar panels

Hardy S.Hardy Electrical & SolarSend a private message

Thanks Judy. Happy to help in anyway yet we do not know who you are, nor have we heard any issues from a Judy? Please call the office & happy to make you happy.! Look forward to hearing from you. Cheers

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Hardy Electrical & Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

B BEDFORD
B BEDFORDRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Can't Go Wrong With Hardy's!!!

I had my 6.6kw system installed roughly 3 months ago by hardys solar. I am extremely happy with it's operation and the savings it is giving me. It would be amiss of me not to mention the excellent, prompt and professional service I received from peter and the whole team. If your gonna get solar go local or from wherever a give hardy's the job you wont regret it!!!
B bedford tweed heads west.

Hardy S.Hardy Electrical & SolarSend a private message

Thanks Kyle, great to see all went smoothly.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Hart
HartRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Easy to deal with & great customer service!

I am so glad I chose Hardy Solar for my new 11kw Solar System. Jackson and the team were great. No pushy sales tactics, honest, reliable and got the job done. Would recommend!

Hardy S.Hardy Electrical & SolarSend a private message

Thanks Mr Hart. Big system and great house. You will never have to pay for electricity again!