Harley-Davidson Low Rider

Suspension
Fuel Efficiency
Comfort
Handling
Brand Manager for Harley-Davidson? Claim your listing.
See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steve R

Handling
MAD992
MAD992QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD39 posts

2018 Low Rider 107 Softail

Great Motorcycle very comfortable with the new frame and suspension, the M8 107 cube is a great motor it has so much Torque and is great just standard heaps of power, BUT Sounds like a singer sewing machine from factory so Rinehart slip ons fixed that wow really opened up the power and sounds like a Harley should,The brakes are poor for an expensive bike ,I bought this bike New and now i am up to 5200 Klms Trouble Free Motorcycling Show details
Overall
Jamie
JamieVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Best Motorcycle I've ever owned

Purchased the new Soft Tail version of the Low Rider, which replaced the previous Dyna model. The new 107 cubic inch Milwaukee 8 engine is so powerful that the first couple of rides were a bit scary, but now that I'm used to it, it's so much fun to just open her up on the long country roads that I ride.

For such a big bike it handles really well and just loves the windy roads, as well as the long straight ones. Show details

Overall
GRANT
GRANTNSWIllawarra, NSW12 posts

Best bike I've owned

Bought the Harley Low Rider S just on two years ago and have clocked 22,000 km (which is a lot for a Harley rider) I've added V&H Big Shots and forward controls and the bike sounds and looks great. I did all the servicing myself after the initial run in service and run Amsoil in all holes. It rides solid and is the last of the Dyna's so reckon I'll never sell it.

Andrew06
Andrew06NSWSydney, NSW26 posts

Great bike now

In my previous review, I said how my new bike would not stay charged. It spent about 6 weeks at the dealer. I have now got it back and have not had any problems since. I was not told by the dealer what the problem was but an employee said that it was software related. I am really glad to have it back and I have to say that it is a great bike. It has loads of power and handles very well. This is the perfect bike for long range cruising. Shaky start but all good now. Fingers crossed.

Jim B2 posts
FancyKezz
FancyKezz13 posts

Pat!!!!

Beautiful features and lines , cruises along nicely , motor capacity 1449.ccm very capable of moving along , great for those sunday road trips up to the mountains, very good and functional lights and tacos , bucket list buy, we called her PAT if your looking for the best cruiser at a reasonable price this is the Harley for you.

Joe D
Joe D

I would rate this bike Excellent over all

I Just picked up 2002 Dana low Rider FXDL with only 8200 miles. I only put 1000 miles on it and really Enjoying the hell out of it, Bike has plenty of power and looks great. I am still getting use to it. But over all I love it. I had a Kawasaki 900 cc custom Vulcan .

Psycho Spider
Psycho SpiderGlennville

2003 Dyna Low Rider

Never had owned a bike before, never even rode one. Bought this one in Nov. 2012, had 8400 miles. Replaced the tires and changed the Oils, filters and plugs. Can not stay off of it. Easy to ride and handles great. Have logged 5,000 + miles. Beautiful Bike. Harley did a great job.

Leyland in Davie, Florid
Leyland in Davie, Florid

Awesome Ride

I have had motorcycle in the family all my life. Honda, Suzuki, Triumph, Mustang, and BSA. All have their unique ride. When I rode the 2002 Harley Davidson FXDL Dana Low Rider I was hooked like a bass on the line. This bike is an awesome ride. You crack the throttle and this thing is a beast with incredible power and torque. You would think a bike of this size would be difficult to handle but oh, contra-ire. This motorcycle has the perfect weight to height balance. It's seat style and position makes it so smooth and comfortable to ride.

Harley Davidson has knocked this one out of the park ! I can't wait off from work to get out on the road.
I can't tell you enough. Awesome motorcycle

Allen Hartley
Allen HartleyAU

Better than the rest

Had all the rice burners and had good fun with them. Longed for a harley but never got round to it. I got told they were teeth chatters, they do nt stop and do nt go round bends. Well i now own a dyna low rider and it does everything i was told it would nt do. Ive one regret and that is that i did not buy one twenty years ago

Bert61Comalcalco tabasco mex.2 posts

Excellent Motorcycle

I live in mexico have had several sportys, shovel and even a panhead first dyna low and love it. I ride long distance 600 to 1200 kilometers a day sometimes have had no probs got some tommy guns 2-1-2. Regardless of what people say it sounds good (no baffle) and all in all comfortable i love it. No problems had it for a year put about 7 k on it just check it and change oil & filters and seems to go good. I recommend it and not very expensive can get some good deals used.

A little rigid but not too bad

ShortandHairy93 posts