Torino Veloce 250cc / 400cc

Torino Veloce 250cc / 400cc

250cc and 400cc

See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great.....amazingly underated motorbike,

I am not the dealer or an employee. I am a bike enthusiasts who was skeptical at first. I was however given this bike and simply cannot fault it. Great value and after first service..silken riding! Seriously great value. Great after market service from dealer in NSW. Im in QLD.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

fantastic

I have owned a few bikes in my life time.

So far after  14000 km I have had nothing but great service and a smooth ride.

Very reliable 250 cc engine and quite good looking and extremely comfortable.

Definitely turns heads.

I think Torino will be a household brand soon. Im very happy.
reliable, comfortable, cheap to maintain.

Unbelievable value and style

I own a Veloce 250 and I initially purchased it for Sundays rides but now I use it to get to and fro from work each day. Being a small framed woman I found the weight of the bike and a low seat height very comfortable and easy to ride.
Never had one problem ever, extsremely comfortable

ideal commuter bike.

I have been driving this bike for le last 18 months, without a single problem. This is a clone of the Yamaha XVS 250 made by Lifan motorcycle at a fraction of the cost.
Great value, good looks and easy to service it yourself.

Nop I'm not from the company... just happy with the bike!How does it compare in size with the virago? I assume by saying its a clone of the XVS that its a little larger correct? I have just bought a Torino Veloce and am enjoying it so far. No problems. Good light bike for a female rider. Love the fact that it has a 14L fuel tank compared to the 9L on the Virago.

Are these bikes suitable for first time riders? i loooooooveee motorbikes and have been saving up for one! but i dont know a lot about which brands are best etc. but i found one of these froom a buyer at a price of $4000, brand new. worth it or not?
Definitely good for a first time rider... $4000 is the price for new one... good luck

I need a smaller bike than my virago 1100 and wonder if there is a distributor in QLD.
Pro Power Nerang, QLD, 4211

I'm planning on riding a 400 from Adelaide to Perth and back,- how reliable are these bikes ?.
Mine is a 250 and has been reliable for the past two years.

Veloce 250ccVeloce 400cc