Torino Veloce 250cc / 400cc

Torino Veloce 250cc / 400cc

250cc, 400cc

Great.....amazingly underated motorbike,

I am not the dealer or an employee. I am a bike enthusiasts who was skeptical at first. I was however given this bike and simply cannot fault it. Great value and after first service..silken riding! Seriously great value. Great after market service from dealer in NSW. Im in QLD.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
    Danny K

Danny KGlebe

fantastic

I have owned a few bikes in my life time.

So far after  14000 km I have had nothing but great service and a smooth ride.

Very reliable 250 cc engine and quite good looking and extremely comfortable.

Definitely turns heads.

I think Torino will be a household brand soon. Im very happy.
    reliable, comfortable, cheap to maintain.

Sally

SallySYDNEY MARKETS, NSW

Unbelievable value and style

I own a Veloce 250 and I initially purchased it for Sundays rides but now I use it to get to and fro from work each day. Being a small framed woman I found the weight of the bike and a low seat height very comfortable and easy to ride.
    Never had one problem ever, extsremely comfortable

Cruiser Bikes

Find out how Torino Veloce 250cc / 400cc compares to other Cruiser Bikes

PJais-

ideal commuter bike.

I have been driving this bike for le last 18 months, without a single problem. This is a clone of the Yamaha XVS 250 made by Lifan motorcycle at a fraction of the cost.
    Great value, good looks and easy to service it yourself.

PJais

Nop I'm not from the company... just happy with the bike!

Webby
    Webby

How does it compare in size with the virago? I assume by saying its a clone of the XVS that its a little larger correct?

karen.bates.102
    karen.bates.102

I have just bought a Torino Veloce and am enjoying it so far. No problems. Good light bike for a female rider. Love the fact that it has a 14L fuel tank compared to the 9L on the Virago.

Sam

Samasked

Veloce 250cc / 400cc

Are these bikes suitable for first time riders?
    i loooooooveee motorbikes and have been saving up for one! but i dont know a lot about which brands are best etc. but i found one of these froom a buyer at a price of $4000, brand new. worth it or not?

PJais

Definitely good for a first time rider... $4000 is the price for new one... good luck

I have one with 1200km on it you can have for 2500

I just spent 750
    Getting it all tuned and running with a new coil

Raybees

Raybeesasked

Veloce 250cc / 400cc

I need a smaller bike than my virago 1100 and wonder if there is a distributor in QLD.

boot
    boot

Pro Power
    Nerang, QLD, 4211

Todd K.

i have one of these sitting in my shed' looks like brand new , my son bought t and never rode it said he paid 5k.

the battery is dead but it new alright , been sitting since he bought it 4 0r 5 yrs ago.

ill sell it for 2000 cash 0455468637 19 dec 19

Clive 65

Clive 65asked

Veloce 250cc / 400cc

I'm planning on riding a 400 from Adelaide to Perth and back,- how reliable are these bikes ?.

PJais

Mine is a 250 and has been reliable for the past two years.

Get an answer from our members and Torino representatives