100% · 40%

Grooveknight
Grooveknight
  250cc

Great.....amazingly underated motorbike,

I am not the dealer or an employee. I am a bike enthusiasts who was skeptical at first. I was however given this bike and simply cannot fault it. Great value and after first service..silken riding! Seriously great value. Great after market service from dealer in NSW. Im in QLD.

Show details

Danny K
Danny KGlebe
  250cc
Sally
SallySYDNEY MARKETS, NSW
  Veloce

Unbelievable value and style

I own a Veloce 250 and I initially purchased it for Sundays rides but now I use it to get to and fro from work each day. Being a small framed woman I found the weight of the bike and a low seat height very comfortable and easy to ride.
Never had one problem ever, extsremely comfortable
PJais
PJais-13 posts
  Veloce

ideal commuter bike

I have been driving this bike for le last 18 months, without a single problem. This is a clone of the Yamaha XVS 250 made by Lifan motorcycle at a fraction of the cost.
Great value, good looks and easy to service it yourself.
 Show 7 replies

Phil J.
Phil J. · Veloce 250cc / 400cc

Hi would like to know how much oil it takes and is there a oil filter

Peter K.
Peter K. · Veloce 250cc / 400cc

Hi I have just brought a Torino 250cc and just see if any one know were I can get the fuel switch for on off reserve switch from

Holly B. · Veloce 250cc / 400cc

What is a safe too speed for this bike? Commuting to Sydney and freeway is 100km/hr.

Torino

Compare all Torino Veloce 250cc / 400cc listings
Torino Veloce 400cc
  • Discontinued
Torino Veloce 400ccNo reviews yet
CategoryCruiser Bikes and Learner Approved BikesCruiser Bikes and Learner Approved Bikes
Engine Capacity250cc400cc