Harley-Davidson Softail Classic

Harley-Davidson Softail Classic

See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Harley-Davidson? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
    noel fSouth East Queensland, QLD

Softail standard

This bike is a dream to ride after having my Suzuki boulevard I did have a Harley switchback but it had way too much vibration with the softail it rides like a limo I've done a lot of work as far as chrome goes and it's looking really nice now. I would definitely recommend to ride softail to the other bikes.

• Date Purchased
    Sunset_SamPerth, WA
    • Selected Review

Harley Davidson 2005 Softail 'Standard' FXST Carby Version

Sunset_Sam

Update I still have the Harley & am happy with it. Of course I look around at other bikes but once I go for a ride on the softail I loose interest in them....

2014 Softail Standard

Cruiser Bikes

Find out how Harley-Davidson Softail Classic compares to other Cruiser Bikes

dan
    danasked

i'm looking at buying a Harley Davidson heritage softail. wondering whats the main difference if any from the japan import to the Australian delivered?

noel f

I doubt very much if there would be much difference at all because they are all made in America.

Tonyasked

On my 1986 Heritage Softail I have 2 tanks, and when I fill up, it doesn't take long for my left side tank to start over flowing, why is that?

Sunset_Sam

Glad you fixed it Tony. Thanks for updating. I think your experience may help others. I have been googling like crazy since you posted the question but could not find a definitive answer.

Cheers mate and ride safe ....

CategoryCruiser Bikes