4.5

83% · 101 · 8%

4.2
4.2
Brand Manager for Harrington Kitchens? Claim your listing.

Bryan
BryanSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Stress free

From design to installation, all was done in a professional manner. Being kept informed of which trade will be on site at what time was much appreciated. Well done Harrington.
DiAne
DiAneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Geoff
GeoffIllawarra, NSW42 posts

Paul stephens
Paul stephensSydney, NSW2 posts

all round good kitchen

pretty good work from the kitchen company had a few problems along the way which were delt by harrington kitchens would recommend them if i need a new kitchen in the future
Belinda C.
Belinda C.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Dream Kitchen

I have always dreamt about my favourite kitchen and after many years Harrington kitchen made it happen, they are amazing at design, service quality I couldn't fault them :) they also did my mums kitchen too.
Happy customer 29 years
Happy customer 29 years Sydney, NSW91 posts

Every job never a problem

I had my kitchen installed 10 years ago and still love what they did for me. Of late I had a few cupboards failing and one phone call and all fixed for free. Such service would recommend to everyone that they do a wonderful job. Two years ago I went back with my bathroom Reno ideas. Again they came up with solutions and designed never done before draw options I had I mind and again I could not be happier. They are very professional with quality workmanship and service from start to finish and also after with some problems. Perfect choice for home improvements.
Big Jimmy
Big Jimmy2 posts

THE best Kitchen company

We have used Harrington Kitchens for several projects not only a kitchen, Mark and his staff are the most professional, genuine and helpful group of people you could ever use to build/refurbish you kitchen, we have recommended them to several friends for other projects and they have never failed to deliver, not only kitchens but in all aspects of any type of project they undertake. OUTSTANDING.

not applicable
not applicableCamden South

Service from Harrington Kitchens

My previous review of Harrington Kitchens has been revised.... They recently found my review on this site and were extremely (genuinely) apologetic. Mark visited and went through my concerns and not only apologized profusely but is rectifying them. I cannot fault their service on finding my complaint nor the quickness they acted. At the beginning my error was thinking I was posting a comment on Harrington Kitchens website when it was Product Reviews, this explains why it took so long for them to contact me.

I would not hesitate to recommend them to other people wishing to install/renovate a kitchen.

Deirdre
DeirdreSydney

Kitchen, Vanities, Laundry - 100% Happy!

When we built our home we had Harrington Kitchens do multiple projects for us and everyone of them was perfect - we are so happy with our kitchen, from the design to the installation, right through to the after sales service - couldn't fault them. They looked after the laundry and the custom vanities too - saved so much messing about with multiple companies.

Glenys Campbell
Glenys CampbellIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Outstanding from the beginning to the end

Jonathon at Harrington Kitchens was excellent to deal with as he listened to my brief carefully. He took it all on board and also gave me other design options that I had not thought possible to fit in a small kitchen. Pleased with the 3D plan emailed to me I went forward with colour and product choices, then onto the installation of the kitchen. All of the subbies I dealt with from Harrington Kitchens were professional, courteous and product knowledgeable as well as being top quality cabinet makers/installers, plumber, electrician, etc. I highly recommend Harrington Kitchens to anyone contemplating on a new kitchen.

Sarzie Mac
Sarzie MacSydney167 posts

Cornetto
CornettoSydney, NSW18 posts

The best company I have ever dealt with

I tend to do all my renovation work as Im always disappointed in any subbies I usually get in.I had a few DIY quotes (supply only), but for not much more and at a better quality I contracted Harrington kitchen to do our kitchen. From the sales guy to the all the installers, the workmanship, helpfulness, value for money, timeliness were all spot on. Sales is brilliant, as was the installer. Benchtop guys did such a good job - the joins were flawless. I really couldn't be happier with this company.