Victorian Farmers Direct

Victorian Farmers Direct

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great local product delivered to your door

We were Aussie Farmers customers and are thrilled that Victorian Farmers Direct started up. The best thing is knowing everything is local and you are directly supporting the producers. Great choice & super service!

New Home Delivery Service providing Fresh Food

Many readers would have been saddened in March 2018 when Aussie Farmers failed and they were left without a home delivery service of fresh food that also helped the farmer.
In early July 2018 I received an SMS from the person who owned the franchise that supplied my Aussie Farmer deliveries. He has now joined up with other franchisees to form a new organisation, called Victorian Farmers Direct.
There are some differences but essentially this new organisation provides the same service as Aussie Farmers.
It delivers fresh milk, bread, cheese, fruit and vegetables and a few other items. Milk, yoghurt and breakfast items (oats etc) are from same suppliers as Aussie Farmers,
There are some differences to Aussie Farmers, they primarily obtain all supplies from Victorian Farmers and only sell to Victorian Customers, Everybody pays a $2.00 Delivery Fee regardless of Order Value but I believe there is no order minimum value applicable. Somebody who wanted a single carton of milk would have it delivered.
It should also be noted that orders are delivered during the day. In the Bentleigh area this is Monday’s but can be a 5 hour window 3pm to 8pm. If the customer is not home the order is left but I think it is the onus of the customer to provide something suitable for the order, or use an old Aussie Farmers bag.
At this time Victorian Farmers do not supply meats, apart from bacon, but I was told that will be a future addition.
I am not related to owners of Victorian Farmers in any way. I became customer because of the SMS I received in July 2918 and have had weekly orders commencing 23 July 2018

I am a regular customer but find it difficult to get into website to put my order in. Thank you Jim for looking after us. Nell Eddy. Instructions please.
Hi Nell I a few weeks ago Victorian Farmers Direct changed the layout of their website. It confused me at first. When you go to website you see a field of cows glazing in a paddock with name Victorian Farmers Direct. Further down the same page there are the words Shop Now enclosed by a border. You have to click on the Shop Now. This opens a new web page showing the various products. At top of this web page is the major heading of Victorian Farmers Direct and immediately below that heading there are two smaller boxes. One marked Home and the other Sign In. It is just a matter of clicking Sign In Box and then entering your own Log in / Password details. Once you are Logged In the website and order placement is same as it has always been. Hope this helps. Barry1945Hi Nell I just click on the link in my reminder email or type in Victorian Farmers Direct into Google and it comes up. Barry has explained well how to shop once the page is open. I know if I have any questions I just message Jim and he gets back pretty quickly. Hope this helps