Victorian Farmers Direct

Victorian Farmers Direct

JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great local product delivered to your door

We were Aussie Farmers customers and are thrilled that Victorian Farmers Direct started up. The best thing is knowing everything is local and you are directly supporting the producers. Great choice & super service!

Barry1945Melbourne

New Home Delivery Service providing Fresh Food

Nell Eddy

Nell Eddyasked

I am a regular customer but find it difficult to get into website to put my order in.
    Thank you Jim for looking after us. Nell Eddy. Instructions please.

Hi Nell

I a few weeks ago Victorian Farmers Direct changed the layout of their website. It confused me at first.
    When you go to website you see a field of cows glazing in a paddock with name Victorian Farmers Direct. Further down the same page there are the words Shop Now enclosed by a border.
    You have to click on the Shop Now. This opens a new web page showing the various products. At top of this web page is the major heading of Victorian Farmers Direct and immediately below that heading there are two smaller boxes. One marked Home and the other Sign In. It is just a matter of clicking Sign In Box and then entering your own Log in / Password details. Once you are Logged In the website and order placement is same as it has always been.
    Hope this helps.

Hi Nell
    I just click on the link in my reminder email or type in Victorian Farmers Direct into Google and it comes up. Barry has explained well how to shop once the page is open. I know if I have any questions I just message Jim and he gets back pretty quickly.

Hope this helps