Harris Farm Markets Bathurst

Harris Farm Markets Bathurst

Support of our farmers

I would just like to thank Harris Farm for their support of Au farmers
From selling “ imperfect picks” to keeping our Au strawberry’s on shelf.. while other big market chains pull anything that is not perfect I can always count on Harris farm to support our AU farmers..well done Bathurst IGA and will be buying off your store now in preference to larger chains

Harris Farm Markets
Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the kind review, Debbie!

I love my fresh produce to be fresh!

Previously I had purchased my fruit & vegetables from a multi national supermarket. Thought I'd give Harris Farm a go, so I could compare. Wow! The fresh produce was brilliant when I brought it home from the store. The bonus was that it stayed fresh for so much longer than items I'd purchased from elsewhere. Thanks Harris Farm!

Shop LocationBathurst

Great location great fresh produce

Fresh wide range of produce very helpful staff good range of yogurts and cheese cured meats and crackers. Well stocked

David A

David A

Good, but not as good as it was before the move

Still great prices and good selection, but it was better in your own shop (in Bathurst City Centre) rather than in IGA where it is now in Bathurst. The veggies don't seem as fresh or as good quality now. I don't usually go to IGA a lot so I have to go out of the way now to get Harris veggies. I do so, but I don't buy from you as often now. I know BCC were imperfect as landlords, so don't blame you for moving, but you'd be better on your own.