Harris Farm Markets Baulkham Hills

Harris Farm Markets Baulkham Hills

4.3

New delivery customer

Very happy with quality of the product & efficient service.. Have always shopped in store, just find it easier to order & have delivered.

shovelnburp

shovelnburpSydney

Great idea, saves time, fantastic produce..... if it's in stock

Julie G

Julie GSydney

First order including free delivery

The vegetables were lovely and fresh and delivered in a box not in plastic bags. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Supermarkets

Find out how Harris Farm Markets Baulkham Hills compares to other Supermarkets

Mikey

MikeySydney

Curious cuts

I'm so glad you are working along side Cape grim to provide us all with Australia's premium grass fed beef. The curious cuts are amazing and I hope they are here to stay!

My No. 1 Shopping Outlet

I have shopped at Harris Farm over the past thirty or so years and they continue to improve. The sales staff and service is exemplary and I feel a friendly welcomeness when visiting the store, as I regularly do. I enjoy the complete range of food on offer, not just the fresh vegetables and meats, but the great choice of interesting condiments as well. I would be lost without you close by.

Fresh food & produce

I like shopping at HF, I always buy plenty of fresh fruit, vegies, occasionally cheeses, nuts & sometimes the meats, feel healthy when I shop there, great food ideas when I see the natural colourful arrangements. Used to make fresh OJ which was beautiful, stock a great apple juice. Not always the cheapest and would prefer more of the nuts or long life products to be sourced from Australia.

Shop LocationBaulkham Hills

great product with great value

great variety products with great value. it is our favourite fruit and veggie store. provides excellent service. we shop there every week.

Shop LocationBaulkham Hills

Harris Farms is Fabulous!

I have shopped at Harris Farms Baulkham Hills for many years. The fruit and veg, particularly their specials are always great value. I used to buy all my meat at Harris Farms as well, however, in the last 2 yrs the quality of the meat section has gone down dramatically, both in the quality of the meat as well as the presentation/display of the meat on sale. In the past, Harris Farms had great meat specials as well, but this has also changed. Consequently I no longer buy my meat from Harris Farms. The store at Baulkham Hills could definitely do with a facelift. The staff however, are always helpful and polite.

Shop LocationBaulkham Hills

Fresh produce, great service.

Love the "specials"! Always absolutely fresh produce and smiling staff. Can always find what I need at a great price.

Supermarkets

Find out how Harris Farm Markets Baulkham Hills compares to other Supermarkets

Great clean store

Clean well stocked store with a great range of specials each week. The best checkout staff I've encountered - always keen to chat and apporachable.

Great quanlity

Great quanlity vege and fruit. Always fresh. I also like to buy the eggs and meat.The price is also attractive.

My one stop shop

I love shopping at Harris Farm. The specials are great and look forward to visiting each week The quality excellent and i can get everything I need there in the one place.

Shocked

I just went to the store at Baulkham Hills this morning, I picked up a packet of mince which was green the used by date was 1 March, almost 2 months out of date. I handed it to an employee who just walked out the back and through it in the bin without even a word to the manager as I suggested. What does this say about their practices!!!

Harris Farm Markets
    Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Great quality and convenience

Today was the first time I have ever used the online service after my wife complained about having so little time. In between picking kids up, cooking and preparing lunches, she barely had time to do the shopping. We always shop at Harris farm but never considered online ordering... It was awesome
    Turned up close to time and food quality was brilliant
    It arrived 45 minutes after the original deadlne and the celery was not the quality we would choose in store