Harris Farm Markets Cammeray

Harris Farm Markets Cammeray

Mold

The raspberries were covered in mold :( The fruit was overripe like they wanted to get rid of it. The milk expiry was in a few days :(

Christina
    Christina

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks Christina. We look forward to hearing from you.

need to deliver on time

this is the third order in a row that has been at least 30 min if not 60 min late. If you cannot deliver on time then please don't create the expectation.
    Instead of offering a $10 gift card, which is less than a 3% discount on an order that is over $300, offer a 10% REFUND on the current order as way of compensation.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Michelle, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that your orders have been consistently late. Can you please advise your most recent order number, so we can organise some compensation for you, and investigate this with the team? Cheers

michelle
    michelle

order PP#311193

Very disappointing

A mistake was made on my order and a bag of goods was left behind. On enquiry I was told it would be delivered between 6 and 7pm. I explained it included our dinner so was important it arrived on time or we would make other arrangements. After 7pm I received a phone call saying it was late and would arrive at 7.15pm. At 7.30 I rang again and was told it was 15 minutes away. The missing bag turned up finally at 8pm! I am not impressed. And of top of that the fruit and vegetables selected were not up to the standard I expect from Harris farm. Very disappointing and I am not sure I will use them again as there are other establishments that are more reliable and will rectify mistakes very quickly .

Kerry
    Kerry

It has been reported to the manager and already taken further aparently. I have received a $20 gift voucher as an apology but sadly not until i asked for some sort of compensation. Its something though.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for getting back to us. That's concerning to hear. I'd really like to take this further and ensure your feedback was followed through. I've just sent you a message now to get some more info.

Grocery variety and quality ok but checkout experience variable

Anne

AnneSydney

All fine -except cheese was off...

Hi,
    This is my first online delivery. And everything was fine, except the plums were over-ripe (had to throw one away) and the French cheese was delivered yesterday (03 April) and the expiry date was 03 April - it was already smelling and I had to throw it away (I took a photo of label in case you want to see it). Otherwise, I will continue to shop online - its certainly convenient. Thx, Anne

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Anne. We're sorry to hear about the issues in your order. Please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with your order number, and we can organise a refund or re-delivery for you. Cheers

Produce not fresh

I regularly shop in harris farm with my partner once a week. Last week, we brought a few baskets worth of produce. Within 3 days, 2 punnets of mushrooms, 2 mangos, lettuce and tomatoes had gone off. I cut into the mango and it was full of mould, the lettuce was the same. When I went into the store, the manager made out as if I was fibbing - I find this highly insulting. Although the problem was rectified, I will be shopping at the Farmers markets from now on, would never go back based on this.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Deliver what they promise!

Just like shopping in store - loved the choice of delivery time windows which are perfect for a working mum.

Georgie

GeorgieSydney

great service

Highly convenient, easy, on time and would do it again! Highly recommend this service and already have to my friends!

Great first order experience

The delivery guy was friendly and courteous. The produce was packed well so nothing arrived squashed. The quality of the produce is what I have picked from the store. I will be placing more orders. Thank you for such a great service.

Beautiful produce

Beautiful produce, I do wish you had a wider range of every day household items, toilet rolls and toothpaste for example

Shop LocationCammeray

I love the feeling that you have only Australian produce - No Chinese garlic . I like to protect our Australian farmers who are having a bad time. I also like the offering of" imperfect " in appearance fruit and vegetables.

The staff are universally helpful and efficient and gracious. Thank you
    Alice

Shop LocationCammeray

Favourite shop in Sydney.

Easy undercover parking, easy to manoeuvre around the aisles, everything always in stock and displayed beautifully, all staff greet you warmly.
    I can whiz around and do a big family weekly shop quickly and hassle free.

Shop LocationCammeray

Loving the local fresh quality and variety

The shops is local and easy to access. I now do half my shopping there and eating healthier because of it. I enjoy the weekly emails from Dave with what's in store and recipes, and make use of some of the specials emailed to me. Keep up the good work.

Carol

Carol

Great value. Great prices.Great locations!

Always excellent value and specials. Love the option of 'the not so pretty looking F&V'! Easy parking and really good service

Fresh veggies

I like the fresh produce and the varieties of cheese. Also it's a good idea to sell those imperfect veggies which are as delicious as their perfect ones.

Elle

Elle

Love my local HF!

Cammeray Harris Farm has Great fresh food everyday & friendly very helpful staff. I Love my local & visit almost daily!

Everything I need

Harris Farm Cammeray has everything I need from fresh fruit and veg to dairy to meats - there is no reason to go anywhere else

Terrific Service.

A superb selection of fresh produce and grocery items and it keeps on getting better.
    Lovely staff who are very helpful. I was looking for a particular type of bread recently and asked when it would be available. The young lady took my name and contact number and called me the next day to say they had obtained some for me. Brilliant service, will never go back to the big supermarkets.

Shop LocationCammeray

Choice and quality always good

There's always a well presented and wide selection of fresh produce; fruit and veg are always great. A 'go to' place for cheeses too, that are often much better value than the big supermarkets!

Marcela

MarcelaSydney, NSW

Farmers partners

I love how they work closely with farmers and they always strive to bring the best products all around the world. I'm from Colombia and the fact I can buy South American food in the store just love it! Makes me feel at home!