Harris Farm Markets Drummoyne

Harris Farm Markets Drummoyne

The great taste of fresh produce.

Really pleased with prompt and on time delivery, and the wonderful freshness and satisfaction of good quality produce. Can tell it was from Harris farm.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the awesome review Dee!!

allen

allenBreakfast Point

Best yet

everything was perfect. Delivery on time. products all tops only complaint was "specials" said artichokes 99 cents and I was charged $1.99. no big deal

January 3rd 2019 Update: Got it down o a great system

Everything was OK. even the delivery time. I will soon earn gold class status with you . Thanks very much.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Allen, thanks for your feedback!!
If you have any issues with your online order you can contact our online customer service team at online@harrisfarm.com.au and they would be more than happy to rectify the issue. Cheers Anita

Very good but

The avocado sent to me were all soft and squashed.
I ordered teo of them and went straigt to the bin.
The other things were very nice and well packed.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Andrea, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced with your order. Can you please provide us with your most recent order number, so we can investigate this? Cheers

BSF

BSFAU

Generally good but pricey

I enjoy shopping at Drummoyne - always an interesting an vibrant experience espcially with the other food stores located within. Not cheap, very expensive at times but the produce is slightly better.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for your review, BSF! You're welcome to shoot us an email to hello@harrisfarm.com.au there are any particular products we could be working on in terms of price. Cheers

Food came at 10.30pm

Glad to get our food but it came at 10.30pm when it was supposed to come between 4-9pm. This isn’t really acceptable as who wants to unpack groceries at that hour. We also have a newborn who was sleeping so really not ideal.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Nicole, we're very sorry to hear that your order arrived late. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can investigate this? Cheers

excellent food and excellent service

Super reliable and fast delivery. Order by 5pm for the same day is really amazing. Super fresh fruit and very reasonable pricing. Love the initiative to use recycle bags, thumbs up!

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for your review, Phillipa!

Friendly delivery to the door and everything was as ordered!!
First time ordering and it was smooth and everything was well displayed online!

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

We're glad to hear it LOK :)

harris farm is great

really great produce and a good variety of items. Would highly recommend to anyone in the area to come and visit

Thanks Chris!

Local Grocer is the best

Harris Farm always makes me smile. I love the variety, the friendly staff and the helpful delivery people when I get an order. Merry Xmas Harris Farm!!

Anne B

Anne BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cannot believe just how amazingly fresh Harris Farm produce is, every single time - how do they do i

Wonderful produce, great value, I love that it is also supporting Aussie farmers, Harris Farm really nail the superior excellence with a local face card. I cannot live without them and have completely stopped buying fresh produce from the big supermarkets as the quality is just leagues ahead from HF. Keep up the good work!

Gerry

Gerry

Delivered the wrong stuff

Ordered some drinks for a wedding and the wrong ones arrived. Not sure whether to now drive them back to change or just shop elsewhere. Don't rely on this service.
And then on the second night, they tried to swap the incorrect goods but again delivered the wrong ones. Also the delivery man could not locate the correct building and I had to carry the goods up and down myself.
Do not use Harris Farms online service!!!!!

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Great service and everything I needed for Christmas!

Online shopping experience was easy to use. Confirmation communications were well designed. Change of delivery time request was accomodated and really appreciated!

OzFrog

OzFrogSydney

Great Store Except For The Marketing Hype

Love the new Drummoyne store. Great range and good quality. Especially like the "Imperfect picks" but I wish they would cut out the dishonest marketing claims. "In store by 8am" well when requesting a Cos lettuce at 11:30am we were told "Sorry, they haven't come in yet" and why the "Know your potatoes" sign advertising several varieties that I have yet to see in this store; instead there are "Washed potatoes" and "Brushed potatoes" - no description, just like we would expect to see in Coles or Woolies!

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Is always wonderful, every time i cannot find something, the staff are always willing to help. if they cannot find it themselves they find someone who does and i always get an answer if its unavailable or I'm taken to the location if it is or told the exact location on the shelving, Or they will grab it from out the back for me. Always Friendly Staff always smiling and laughing. i think its important to enjoy what you do and clearly they do. Thank you