Harris Farm Markets Edgecliff

Harris Farm Markets Edgecliff

3.8

PamSydney

Rotten fruit

I returned from Harris Farm at Edgecliff an hour ago after purchasing a couple of items including a container of raspberries. The top layer when I opened it was bright and plump. Underneath was a layer of slimy gray-mould-spotted rotting berries. I am not happy. It's $3.99 so it's not the cost, is the disappointment and inconvenience. I would attach photos if this site allowed me to. This has happened before which is why I decided to post a review.

Hi Pam,

We definitely will. We'll be following up with Edgecliff's Store Manager, Tony to ensure that this doesn't happen again. If the issue persists, please give the store a ring on 9328 7782.

Makes life much easier

Very very helpful, though I miss lots of items available in my local Harris Farm store at Edgecliff.

Would prefer not to have substitutions.....

Wonderful!

Easy to use website, great selection of foods, super efficient delivery and AMAZING products! Will most certainly use Harris Farm again!

Supermarkets

Find out how Harris Farm Markets Edgecliff compares to other Supermarkets

Convenient but not the best

Glad to have it nearby but it could definitely offer a better/larger range - compared to other stores! The deli/dairy section has limited options as well as the fresh baked products.
    Fruit and veg is good though

Shop LocationEdgecliff

Friendly, efficient and great quality

I made my third delivery order from Harris farm today around 10am and the groceries were in my house at 3pm! Fresh, great quality produce and friendly service when they called to advise no Thai basil - replaced with normal basil at no additional cost - and had a few upgrades to better quality stock item when original item was in available again at no extra coat
    Good quality, fresh, reliable