Harris Farm Markets Lindfield

Harris Farm Markets Lindfield

goodshopper

goodshopper

One of the best for fresh food, but over charges at the checkout

I shop regularly there for fruit, vegetables and sometimes for meat / fish. While the most of the products are good, I found at the checkout a thumping bill. So I kept an eye on the billing and found that they over charge- sale products at full price, some items charged twice and the imperfect fruit / veges charged at premium quality price. So look out !!! If this happens too often, I will go to their competitors.

Olivia

OliviaSydney

On time and so convenient

Our second time ordering and was so convenient. Again. Produce was fresh, well packaged and delivery person offered to bring inside. Would recommend

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed ordering with us, Olivia!

I love their fresh fruits and weekly specials!

This store is newly opened. I really love their fruits, flower and veggies. Best thing is their weekly special.

I really enjoy the shopping there. So convinient! So fresh! everyday got grrat deals!

Thanks Sarah!