Harris Farm Markets Lindfield

Harris Farm Markets Lindfield

rr

rrsyd

outstanding

in these time of corona virus the difference between ethical and caring stores and others really is evident. Harris Farm at Lindfield introduced shielded cashiers and no cash early in this pandemic, to reduce exposure to their staff, while customers had hand sanitiser at the store entry. They have now added more sanitiser stations and 2 hand washing stations at the entrance. Stocks of items are holding up, even canned food. By comparison the local Woolworths have done nothing about protecting staff or customers and most stocks are in short supply. Where there are restrictions on eg frozen veges, there are no signs and you dont find out until you reach the checkout. I will be shopping at Harris Farm from now on.

goodshopper

goodshopper

One of the best for fresh food, but over charges at the checkout

I shop regularly there for fruit, vegetables and sometimes for meat / fish. While the most of the products are good, I found at the checkout a thumping bill. So I kept an eye on the billing and found that they over charge- sale products at full price, some items charged twice and the imperfect fruit / veges charged at premium quality price. So look out !!! If this happens too often, I will go to their competitors.

Olivia

OliviaSydney

On time and so convenient

Our second time ordering and was so convenient. Again. Produce was fresh, well packaged and delivery person offered to bring inside. Would recommend

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed ordering with us, Olivia!

Supermarkets

Find out how Harris Farm Markets Lindfield compares to other Supermarkets

I love their fresh fruits and weekly specials!

This store is newly opened. I really love their fruits, flower and veggies. Best thing is their weekly special.

I really enjoy the shopping there. So convinient! So fresh! everyday got grrat deals!

Thanks Sarah!