Harris Farm Markets Physical Stores

Harris Farm Markets Physical Stores

Bathurst, Bondi Beach, Bondi Junction, Boronia Park, Bowral and 20 more

Worth the prices

The prices can get rather steep at Harris Farm. However, the quality of fruit and veg as well as other foods is well worth it. Usually I'm a 'cheaper is better' kind over person. However, I find myself continuously going back to Harris Farms because I love the fruit and veg I get there.

Hi there, thanks for the feedback. Feel free to let us know if there are any products, in particular, we should we working on. We do have our imperfect range which is at a cheaper price point than our regular produce and although it may not be perfect in its appearance it's still just as tasty!

Fresher then most

Find the market a bit pricey but also tired of paying for fruit and veg at woolworths with no flavor and low quality. The market renews my faith in our Aussie food, will keep shopping here as you do get a good selection thats generally nicer to consume then others.

Thanks, Jeremy :)

Old fruit; Different meat cut named Rump steak; Staff registering items wrong

Apart from great specials - meat etc -, I have purchased 1x coconut fruit twice and it was completely mould inside. The Rump Steak cut we bought wasn't as close to the look and taste of Rump Steak cut. But the big fail for us was when I bought 2 similar Eye Fillet pieces (weighting very similar but different prices) and the staff registered 2x on same product as they were 'almost the same'. I hope they can take all of this as an advice - everybody likes be to be well looked after when shopping.

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear about the poor quality products you purchased from our Mona Vale store. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. I've escalated your feedback to both our buyer and the store, where they will be checking remaining stock and looking in for any potential issues with our supplier. In the meantime, you are always welcome to receive a full refund and/or exchange, just take your receipt with you on your next shop with us. Our staff would be more than happy to assist you with this and any other concerns you have.

Can't believe I'm enthusiastic about a green-grocer outlet!

A few months ago we moved interstate & discovered this 'new' green-grocer. I'd never think I'd become enthusiastic & loyal to fruit & veges supplier. Fantastic range of extras: cheese & meat & rye bread.

Thanks Douglas!

Delicious!

Always fresh and having a good selection of food choice is very satisfying. This has been our local go to fruit and veg store for over 10 years, staff and product has always been top notch.

Thanks Peter!

Wonderful shopping experience.

A truly wonderful shopping experience, more than your average fresh food grocer.

Fruit & Vegetables were very fresh, presented with care and the staff are helpful.

Shop LocationManly
Thanks for the great feedback.

So easy

H farm delivery for the first time. Wow, and just so much better than the giants. My new routine! Thanks hfm

Shop LocationMosman
Thanks Eater

great value great on-line service.

Comprehensive catalogue, including specials. I prefer to buy fresh fruit and veg in store, but for prepackaged goods can't beat the delivery time or cost (free for larger orders). Arrived within 5 minutes of notified time, in insulated bag so still cold. If I had bought in-store the chilled goods would have been warm by the time I got home.

Shop LocationErina
Thanks Polly!

Very happy, however sizes of some items are confusing

Just received first order from HF as normally use Woolies for everything. I am delighted to have everything loose in a box and not covered in layers of unnecessary plastic packing - well done - this was the main factor in me changing from Woolies to HF.

The sizing of the items can be a little confusing though.
I accidentally ordered 2 humongous chillies instead of little birds eye
Instead of ordering 4 cucumbers i ended up with 4x5 packets of them - so 20 cucumbers! - surely the person packing these must have thought this was a strange order!
Same with the Lemons - ended up with 6 huge ones

The picture of the items is a little big on the page too - the woolies ones are smaller and easier to navigate - worth looking at

Also its not clear where you butcher meat comes from. I only buy free range pork but i couldnt see this from the description so i didnt buy any at all.

Shop LocationWilloughby
Hi Lynne, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

No seafood, no point.

Lovely friendly staff, a great (albeit expensive) selection of fruit and vegetables, and an excellent range of delicatessen products, too. One could quite happily live by shopping at Harris alone!

But no seafood.

I stopped buying seafood at Harris Farm, Kings Cross (they call it Potts Point, but it's actually Kings Cross), Sydney several years ago once I realised that one particular staff member there was literally incapable of giving the customer the quantity of food that they request. "I would like 1 kilogram of those prawns, please"... "It's 1.3Kg, is that ok?"... "No, I'd like 1Kg or less, please remove some"... "It's 1.2Kg, is that ok?"... Wash, Rinse, Repeat all you like, but you will NEVER get the quantity you request.

On the second or third occasion when this script played out, once I realised that I could no sooner expect this man to give me what I had asked for than to stick his hand into a raging fire at my request, I simply turned, walked away, left him with his damned prawns and never purchased seafood at Harris again.

Now if I had been buying whole fish and he had made a reasonable effort to meet my request insofar as was possible given the sizes of the products on display, it'd be no problem... but prawns? Really, dude? Really?!

Just two weeks ago I watched the same staff member pull exactly the same stunt on my wife. She too requested a specific quantity, was given a substantially larger quantity, and despite repeated requests, the guy simply gave her a "thick face" blank look, exactly as though he simply did not understand her request, when he had decided, for himself, the quantity that she would purchase.

Our conversation as we left the store went like this: "remember, a couple of years ago, I said I refused to buy seafood from Harris again?"... "yes?"... "it was that same guy".

Given that seafood is off the menu at Harris and we need to go elsewhere for that, there's really no reason for us to visit Harris at all any more. Given the convenient location we do prefer to buy veggies at Harris, but there's three supermarkets within a 500 metre radius and none of them charge the high prices for vegetables that Harris do... and two of them sell seafood.

Put simply: no seafood, no point.

(A tall, solidly built man of Asian appearance. Probably thinks he's clever and making a nice profit by pretending not to understand customer requests. He's driven these two customers away! A clear example of a commercial alliance damaging both businesses.)

Shop LocationPotts Point
Hi Geoff, I'm sorry for any issues you encountered at our Pott's Point store. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. I have passed your feedback onto the store manager and area manager for review. Thanks Warren

Very disappointing

We got a Delivery yesterday 28dec. The chicken used by date we received was 28 Dec so had to throw away today. I also had to throw half the baby spinach because the poor quality. One of the yogurt used by date is 31st Dec which is really not long.
We used to get a lot of home delivery and I stopped because of the used by date of some of the products was just to short (rather than if I was shopping myself In store). It happened more than once so not just a bas run. I gave it another go because I do like Harris farm but that was again very disappointing. Basically it feels like the packer are getting rid of old stock.

Shop LocationManly
Hi Adele, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online customer service team to contact you today. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Warren

love it''

Great shop' great fresh food' fantastic staff' on line shopping very easy and vegatables that are delivered are all ways fresh. Plenty to choose from.

Shop LocationBroadway
Thanks Hjlkpt enjoy!

Lovely, but a real shame about the Kale

Wonderful quality, as always. Very surprised and a bit disappointed that the Premium Kale bunch you sent us was already significantly yellow and aged.

Shop LocationWilloughby
Hi Eve, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for quality issue you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online picking team for follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Warren

Fresh

Very pleased with quality fruit and veges. Meat and poultry all tender and need no trimming so therefore no waste.

Shop LocationBowral
Thanks for the awesome review!!

By far the best fresh fruit and veg and I've tried them all!

I have used Harris Farm weekly for the last year after trying every other major fresh produce store online. The other were WOEFUL! We are a big family who mainly eats fresh meat and veg so we get up to 4 -5 boxes per fortnight!! I have consistently found the veg fresh and really top quality and the service is next to none. I find the fish good and reasonably priced. The meat is slightly more expensive so we go to a meat wholesaler mostly but what we have ordered, it has been good. I particularly like that they actively support Australian produce. My only complaint would be the boxes. They are very heavy and can't fit in our recycle bin. The drivers have been very tolerant waiting for a few minute whilst we throw everything on the table so they can take back the boxes, causing less waste and far less hassle. Thanks Harris Farm drivers, you are fab!!!!!

Shop LocationWilloughby
Dee thanks for the amazing review, I have passed your feedback onto the online team about the boxes. Thanks Warren

Awesome delivery, hugely convenient

I usually shop in store, and only discovered recently that delivery was an option. I tried it out over the weekend and was able to order what I needed and select delivery in a convenient 3 hour window. I think I'll be doing this more often in future, instead of fighting getting to the store.

Delivery driver was polite and helpful and incredibly prompt - he arrived 10 minutes into the 3 hour window and he was so quick that I was actually unpacking the order before the tracking text message arrived.

Shop LocationPennant Hills
Thanks Christina!!

Generally good but Replacements weren't considered

Delivery person was lovely and apart from one replacement the order was fuss free.
However the replacement of my selected bread rolls was not comparable. I ordered 24 small rolls for a children’s party and it was replaced by 12 of something else. Disappointed by this as it means I have to go shopping, removing the convenience of having it all arrive before the party.

Shop LocationBroadway
Hi Hannah, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online picking team for follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Warren

The great taste of fresh produce.

Really pleased with prompt and on time delivery, and the wonderful freshness and satisfaction of good quality produce. Can tell it was from Harris farm.

Shop LocationDrummoyne
Thanks for the awesome review Dee!!

A beautiful sight

We have shopped online a lot, but receiving everything beautifully boxed and bag free was wonderful! I particularly liked the selection, beautiful meat and gourmet treats as well as all the staples. Harris Farms will be our shop of choice going forward.

Shop LocationLeichhardt
Thanks, Gail!!!

Love the fresh fruit and veggies delivered with a smile in boxes

In addition to top quality fruit and veg, the fact it is delivered in boxes and saves plastic bags is terrific. Imprefect picks are a great innovation too - I love this service and our family of 5 uses it weekly (and gets free delivery - yay)

Shop LocationMosman
Thanks Lisa, see you in store next time!