Harris Farm Markets Physical Stores

Harris Farm Markets Physical Stores

Bathurst, Bondi Beach, Bondi Junction, Boronia Park, Bowral and 20 more

BelindaSydney, NSW

Bravo Apples

Absolutely loved the Bravo apples! Even the outrageous pricing didn't put me off at first. The stock that they have in store is obviously from their first delivery and is deteriorating every week. The pricing should be adjusted accordingly - won't be buying any more!

Lkirk22

Lkirk22

Worth the prices

The prices can get rather steep at Harris Farm. However, the quality of fruit and veg as well as other foods is well worth it. Usually I'm a 'cheaper is better' kind over person. However, I find myself continuously going back to Harris Farms because I love the fruit and veg I get there.

Jeremy A.

Jeremy A.Sydney, NSW

Fresher then most

Find the market a bit pricey but also tired of paying for fruit and veg at woolworths with no flavor and low quality. The market renews my faith in our Aussie food, will keep shopping here as you do get a good selection thats generally nicer to consume then others.

Thanks, Jeremy :)

BDTA

BDTASydney, NSW

Old fruit; Different meat cut named Rump steak; Staff registering items wrong

Apart from great specials - meat etc -, I have purchased 1x coconut fruit twice and it was completely mould inside. The Rump Steak cut we bought wasn't as close to the look and taste of Rump Steak cut. But the big fail for us was when I bought 2 similar Eye Fillet pieces (weighting very similar but different prices) and the staff registered 2x on same product as they were 'almost the same'. I hope they can take all of this as an advice - everybody likes be to be well looked after when shopping.

Douglas Smith

Douglas SmithSydney Surrounds, NSW

Can't believe I'm enthusiastic about a green-grocer outlet!

A few months ago we moved interstate & discovered this 'new' green-grocer. I'd never think I'd become enthusiastic & loyal to fruit & veges supplier. Fantastic range of extras: cheese & meat & rye bread.

Thanks Douglas!

Peter Duncan

Peter DuncanSydney, NSW

Delicious!

Always fresh and having a good selection of food choice is very satisfying. This has been our local go to fruit and veg store for over 10 years, staff and product has always been top notch.

Thanks Peter!

Alicia T.

Alicia T.Maribyrnong

Wonderful shopping experience.

A truly wonderful shopping experience, more than your average fresh food grocer.

Fruit & Vegetables were very fresh, presented with care and the staff are helpful.

Shop LocationManly
Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the great feedback.

So easy

H farm delivery for the first time. Wow, and just so much better than the giants. My new routine! Thanks hfm

Shop LocationMosman

Thanks Eater

polly

pollykillcare

great value great on-line service.

Comprehensive catalogue, including specials. I prefer to buy fresh fruit and veg in store, but for prepackaged goods can't beat the delivery time or cost (free for larger orders). Arrived within 5 minutes of notified time, in insulated bag so still cold. If I had bought in-store the chilled goods would have been warm by the time I got home.

Shop LocationErina

Thanks Polly!

Very happy, however sizes of some items are confusing

No seafood, no point.

Shop LocationPotts Point

Adele

AdeleSydney

Very disappointing

We got a Delivery yesterday 28dec. The chicken used by date we received was 28 Dec so had to throw away today. I also had to throw half the baby spinach because the poor quality. One of the yogurt used by date is 31st Dec which is really not long.
We used to get a lot of home delivery and I stopped because of the used by date of some of the products was just to short (rather than if I was shopping myself In store). It happened more than once so not just a bas run. I gave it another go because I do like Harris farm but that was again very disappointing. Basically it feels like the packer are getting rid of old stock.

Shop LocationManly

HJLKPT

HJLKPTSydney, NSW

love it''

Great shop' great fresh food' fantastic staff' on line shopping very easy and vegatables that are delivered are all ways fresh. Plenty to choose from.

Shop LocationBroadway

Thanks Hjlkpt enjoy!

Lovely, but a real shame about the Kale

Wonderful quality, as always. Very surprised and a bit disappointed that the Premium Kale bunch you sent us was already significantly yellow and aged.

Fresh

Very pleased with quality fruit and veges. Meat and poultry all tender and need no trimming so therefore no waste.

Shop LocationBowral
Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the awesome review!!

Dee

DeeSydney

By far the best fresh fruit and veg and I've tried them all!

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Dee thanks for the amazing review, I have passed your feedback onto the online team about the boxes. Thanks Warren

Christina

ChristinaSydney

Awesome delivery, hugely convenient

I usually shop in store, and only discovered recently that delivery was an option. I tried it out over the weekend and was able to order what I needed and select delivery in a convenient 3 hour window. I think I'll be doing this more often in future, instead of fighting getting to the store.

Delivery driver was polite and helpful and incredibly prompt - he arrived 10 minutes into the 3 hour window and he was so quick that I was actually unpacking the order before the tracking text message arrived.

Shop LocationPennant Hills

Thanks Christina!!

Hannah

HannahSydney

Generally good but Replacements weren't considered

Delivery person was lovely and apart from one replacement the order was fuss free.
However the replacement of my selected bread rolls was not comparable. I ordered 24 small rolls for a children’s party and it was replaced by 12 of something else. Disappointed by this as it means I have to go shopping, removing the convenience of having it all arrive before the party.

Shop LocationBroadway
Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

The great taste of fresh produce.

Really pleased with prompt and on time delivery, and the wonderful freshness and satisfaction of good quality produce. Can tell it was from Harris farm.

Shop LocationDrummoyne
Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the awesome review Dee!!

A beautiful sight

We have shopped online a lot, but receiving everything beautifully boxed and bag free was wonderful! I particularly liked the selection, beautiful meat and gourmet treats as well as all the staples. Harris Farms will be our shop of choice going forward.

Shop LocationLeichhardt