Harry Hartog

Harry Hartog

3.8

4 reviews · Statistics

75% · 31 · 25%

Return Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Brand Manager for Harry Hartog? Claim your listing.
See the Best Book Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steven K
Steven KNSWSydney, NSW

Untrustworthy

Westfield Bondi Junction Branch. I ordered The Hobbit book set (4 books) on Tuesday. I was promised the book set will arrive at the Bondi Junction branch on Friday afternoon. I received a SMS at 5:40 pm on Friday stating that they will hold the 'special order' for 2 weeks.
I drove to Westfield Bondi Junction at 11:20 am (today). Enquired about the book set that I had ordered. I was told that the book set was sold half an hour earlier.
I simply said that this is not good enough. Show details
Jean
Jean2 posts

I like everything in this store, except having a bath

I was intellilgently and courteously assisted by Jess at Narellan Town Centre to find a copy of HARRY THE DIRTY DOG. I still have my 1982 edition, which I used with my own children. Now, I am buying copies for the next generation. Jess introduced me to the same title, in BOARDS. It was lovely to have a chat with Jess, and I will definitely return to buy another classic she showed me, THE TIGER WHO CAME TO TEA, which is now available iin boards also.

Jen
JenNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Perfect service

I found a hard-to-get calendar on Harry Hartog website, rang their Warringah store late on Sunday afternoon to order it, they phoned to reconfirm the postage cost on Monday morning, texted me with the details and I received it on Tuesday. Furthermore they told me it was half price which they didn't have to as it was still full price on HH website - great ethics and honesty. Compare this great service from Harry Hartog against the same item ordered from QBD in December which bounced as item was out of stock with no updates since.

Grosed out customer
Grosed out customerAct6 posts

Good book store in woden canberra

Harry's is a great book store with people that get books. They also sell some other funky things. I highly recommend checking them out. Customer service is friendly, timely and knowledgeable.

Don't bother going to qbd. You'll get crap service and if you're lucky a security sticker right in the middle of your book. Qbd staff are idiots. It's not worth the aggravation.