5Hasa R4

Hasa R4

5Hasa R4

100% · 30%
Brand Manager for Hasa R4? Claim your listing.

Mick d
Mick d

Great bike. Very light

I have just received the bike and am very happy with it. If you don't know how to assemble this bike , then let a expert put it together. It took me about to hours to put together. I must say I have never ridden a bike that is as light as this one. It is the Haza R4 . Being use to a road bike that weights 15 plus kilos this bike feel great .

Show details

Andy
Andy

Hasa R4

I too own a R4.. Have had for a year and a bit, over 12000km at least.. Very reliable, frame, forks, wheels all holding up.. I ride 3-5 times a week, and overall feel very satisfied with this bike.

The bike cost me AUS $399.. Wow, rides well, just under 10kg, gearing works ok, can be a bit sloppy , and needs to be cleaned and maintained..

It hasn't ever let me down, although the servicing on two occasions has been disappointing, with cable ends not being correctly tied off.. Only a small thing really, but something that Cycle Deals should be aware of..

It's the best value bike for the money!! Would totally recommend this bike to anyone with under $750 to spend on a bike.

Gus7