Healthy Inspirations

See the Best Gyms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Healthy Inspirations

• Rates and Fees
LDMIB
LDMIBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still trying to deduct money for membership a year later!!!

Cancelled membership a year ago. Didn’t find it value for money. Also acquired long term foot injury. They are aware of this. Yet STILL, even this morning, money still comes out of my account. Appalling.

Sandy Fuller
Sandy FullerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous supportive team !

I’ve finally found what I was looking for. I love that I get support with my fitness & weight loss journey at a realistic pace - & women only.
Thanks Healthy Inspirations Prospect

• Incentivised Review No
Bron
BronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Support

The lovely coaches at HI Prospect are supportive and encouraging. The plans were well explained and easy to follow! One of the better ways to loose weight. Thanks girls x

Jane
JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great support at Healthy Inspirations Blackwood by Jane on 10.2.20

I returned to HI Blackwood 2 months ago, not with the focus on losing weight but to build strength and tone after a back and knee injury. I have lost 22cm in that time, even though I've only lost 1 kg. I have valued the support, knowledge and positive atmosphere and great food tips. Thank you HI Blackwood team!

• Incentivised Review No

Iris
Iris

Deceitful

I have learned a very hard lesson from Healthy Inspirations. I was bullied and pressured into signing their contract. I had no idea I was signing up for 3 years, and certainly no idea I was not able to cancel the contract. They target people who are wanting make changes in their lives and take advantage of the situation. I was promised the world. I was told I would have all support I needed, I would be weighted fortnightly and given nutrition advise. I received none of this. Do not trust this company.

Sharon K
Sharon Kblackwood

Love Healthy Inspirations Blackwood, SA!

krys
krysTasmania

False

This company is false and deceitful. They told me if I joined the day I signed up it would cost $389.00 or I can make installments at $59.00 per fortnight till. FALSE. Also did not receive my contract straight away as printer was not working said will send has not arrived yet, have been waiting 4 months now. Do not trust these cunning people, I am referring to the Burnie branch. Now the debt collectors are chasing me for money. I actually have overpaid. False, deceitful people.

Bad

Totally agree with comments of Bad. 100%. They are not upfront and put a lot of pressure on you. Not a good environment to support with personal health goals.

Not Help And Hidden Cost

I hate that they can not be upfront when you join and can't tell you that it is $200 to cancel, yes it maybe in your contract and when I suspended my membership, no one told me that you then had to make that up. I found the whole thing deceitful and dishonest and why would you be proud to be part of a business like that. So yes I may have to pay all the hiden fee to get them out of my life but we all know what word of mouth can do to a small business, so I hope no one ask me what I think of Health Inspirations because unlike them, I don't lie.

Amber
AmberArmidale

Not a bad thing to say

Outstanding

I have been going for 2 weeks using just the gym circuit and cardio machines (and the relaxation chair at the end which as someone else said is a little treat at the end of my workout) the staff have been very informative and friendly and even come up to you during a session and have a chat! This is in Armidale NSW. There is no pressure to choose one program over the other and I have met four members of staff who are equally professional. Overall a great experience and I'm sure my year will go fast!
Convenient! Open from 6am to 7pm is very flexible!
Nothing as yet.....

Willow5075
Willow5075Adelaide

Highly Recommended

happymumzy
happymumzyAU

A lot has changed since 4 years ago!

Emmakit
EmmakitAU

Don't waste your good money

CMINV7