Healthy Inspirations

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Iris

Iris

Deceitful

I have learned a very hard lesson from Healthy Inspirations. I was bullied and pressured into signing their contract. I had no idea I was signing up for 3 years, and certainly no idea I was not able to cancel the contract. They target people who are wanting make changes in their lives and take advantage of the situation. I was promised the world. I was told I would have all support I needed, I would be weighted fortnightly and given nutrition advise. I received none of this. Do not trust this company.

Sharon K

Sharon Kblackwood

Love Healthy Inspirations Blackwood, SA!

krys

kryswaratah tasmania

False

This company is false and deceitful. They told me if I joined the day I signed up it would cost $389.00 or I can make installments at $59.00 per fortnight till. FALSE. Also did not receive my contract straight away as printer was not working said will send has not arrived yet, have been waiting 4 months now. Do not trust these cunning people, I am referring to the Burnie branch. Now the debt collectors are chasing me for money. I actually have overpaid. False, deceitful people.

Bad

Totally agree with comments of Bad. 100%. They are not upfront and put a lot of pressure on you. Not a good environment to support with personal health goals.

Not Help And Hidden Cost

I hate that they can not be upfront when you join and can't tell you that it is $200 to cancel, yes it maybe in your contract and when I suspended my membership, no one told me that you then had to make that up. I found the whole thing deceitful and dishonest and why would you be proud to be part of a business like that. So yes I may have to pay all the hiden fee to get them out of my life but we all know what word of mouth can do to a small business, so I hope no one ask me what I think of Health Inspirations because unlike them, I don't lie.

Amber

AmberArmidale

Not a bad thing to say

Outstanding

I have been going for 2 weeks using just the gym circuit and cardio machines (and the relaxation chair at the end which as someone else said is a little treat at the end of my workout) the staff have been very informative and friendly and even come up to you during a session and have a chat! This is in Armidale NSW. There is no pressure to choose one program over the other and I have met four members of staff who are equally professional. Overall a great experience and I'm sure my year will go fast!
Convenient! Open from 6am to 7pm is very flexible!
Nothing as yet.....

Willow5075

Willow5075Adelaide

Highly Recommended

happymumzy

happymumzyAU

A lot has changed since 4 years ago!

Emmakit

EmmakitAU

Don't waste your good money

CMINV7

CMINV7SA, 5085

OK

chat2u

chat2uAU

Great system for making life changes

superma

supermaAustralia

Bad

[name censored] the owner during gym sessions ran would gossip and complain about other members and her ex husband ALL the time. I found it soo unprofessional and really let the place down.
The eating plans and the excercise
The management