100% · 20%

Brand Manager for Helena Street Dental Clinic? Claim your listing.

Rachael G.
Rachael G.
  Fair Incentive

Highly Recommend!

From the moment I walked in for my first visit, I felt very welcome by all staff, who were friendly and highly professional. The service was fantastic, I felt completely informed and not at all pressured into spending more money! Ian was gentle and explained everything as he went, and accommodating to my needs when scheduling my following appointment to allow me to attend without children, which I thoroughly appreciated. I would highly recommend Helena Street Dental Clinic to anyone!
Alli R
Alli RPerth, WA7 posts

Excellent service!

This dental clinic is fantastic! I am a nervous person when it comes to visiting the dentist! The dental hygienist Joey made me feel very calm and welcome which calmed by nerves. I definitely recommend this dental clinic!