Hello Smile

Hello Smile

1.1

Paid and never received

It has been 4 months and no product received and no replies to my emails. No contact basically stole my money and hundreds of others as I’ve seen. Thought I could trust them as I’ve bought a pen a while back.

Naomi G.

Naomi G.Sydney, NSW

Paid for the product& it never arrived

No contact phone number& they dont even reply enquiries on Instagram&FB. Paid for it online and never heard of them again. In short they are dodgy and will steal your money

Jayde

Jayde

Paid for products that never arrived

I purchased through hellosmile 4 weeks ago it was meant to be 4-6 days post and never arrived. They didn’t even send an order confirmation email. Tried emailing them and on Instagram no response. Seen that this has happened to hundreds if not thousands of other people online. No products arrived. They also have removed ALL contact from their website. I have since put a dispute in with Afterpay to remove them as a seller. Absolutely appalling service and communication. I used to like this company.

Dental Services

Find out how Hello Smile compares to other Dental Services

Trudes J

Trudes JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Definitely the slackest customer Service I have ever experienced 10 days post ordering and still no contact

When I have ordered products in the past I have been surprised at how quickly I have received them I am not sure whether this is a change of management

Robbed my money.

I've waited 4 weeks now. After 3 emails they STILL HAVE NOT RESPONDED!
Influencers should not be promoting something that has the nastiest customer service I've EVER experienced. Its very disappointing!

I would rate it 0 stars if I could

I ordered my whitening pen five weeks ago however it never arrived. Although I contacted customer service multiple times they never responded. Stole my money. Very disappointed and disgusted. Bad.

Isabella P

Isabella PAU

The lowest level of customer service I’ve experienced

I made an order on November 25 and was told it had been shipped and would arrive within 4-6 business days. After not receiving my order for a number of weeks I emailed and facebooked HelloSmile. I got a response on the 12th and then after sending them many more emails, I got another response finally on the 27th of December. In this response on the 27th they advised me they had resent my order that day and I have since received it. They are extremely hard to contact, offer no phone number and provided me with terrible customer service.

DJC

DJCBrisbane

Not just bad customer service, NO customer service

I ordered a two pack of the whitening pens about three weeks ago, and the suggested lead time for delivery has elapsed. I'm not in a big rush for the products, but what really irks me is that I have received no response to two follow up emails asking how far away my order is. The website has no chat function, there is no phone number, just the email address that they clearly do not manage well. I suggest not supporting businesses that do not provide appropriate follow up service for their products - find another teeth whitening system, these guys are shocking.