Incredible!!

I wanted to say a big thank you to Dental 99, in particular Mr. James Biddle for such amazing work on my teeth! He was on time, calming, professional and very knowledgeable! 5 star!

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Professional, friendly service

Thank you to the wonderful team at Dental 99, in particular Drs Gamer, Mark, Nazia and Malcolm. Not only do they meticulously care for adults, they are also amazing with children. My 3 year old son was taken on a ride with Dr Malcom on his rocket ship and even given a little mirror to look and count his teeth.

Gamer V.Dental 99

Thank you Louise for your kind words! We are very proud of our team.

Worst Experience

I booked appointment for toothache they didn’t even touch it and advised me to come for treatment in city clinic and cost is $550 why did they say everything is $99

Find out how Dental 99 compares to other Dental Services

Inexperienced dentists. Questionable business practices.

Doruk K

Doruk KSydney, NSW

Got cancelled whilst waiting for my appointment then compensated for it

i was compensated by customer service for disappointing cancellation of our appointment which made me feel they cared about their customers and they are trying to build long term relationship. This is how example of how to make business

Hi Doruk,

Thank you for the kind words, we love to look after all of our patients once they become 99ers!

tim

timSydney, NSW

Great clinical service but app is a let down

Had 6 fillings very professionally sorted by Dr Biddle. Very down to earth and efficient clinician. My only complaint is that it was left with a $99 credit that they are refusing to credit back. They told me to use it next time which could be another year as I’ve done all my treatments already.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your review. We would also recommend getting a 6 month check and clean to maintain your teeth, particularly after needing 6 fillings.

roula

roulaSydney, NSW

Total disappointment

My husband booked an extraction, they said they couldn't handle the case and just gave him antibiotics. We are still waiting for the x-rays to appear in the app but nothing yet! So we paid $99 for a prescription, lovely service...☹

Daniel H

Daniel HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend this Dentist especially Dr.Anusha Bharatam

Dr.Anusha Bharatam was my dentist and replaced a filling on one of my front teeth that had broken off
She was very friendly and informed me every step of the way

Gamer V.Dental 99

Thank you Daniel for your review. We have an amazing team!

Great service!

Great service!! I had Dr.Anusha Bharatam at Macquarie Park who made me feel so comfortable and I didn’t feel any pain during my treatment. I will come back!
Highly recommended!!

Gamer V.Dental 99

Thank you JNG for your review, Dr Bhataram is very sought after!

Sonny R.

Sonny R.

Worthwhile visit

The best dental care I have ever experienced! Professional, courteous, and friendly staff made me feel great…....I have been waiting for an affordable dental service in North Brisbane. I would highly recommend to anyone!!!

Hi Sonny,

Thank you for your review. We have been very proud of all the great reviews from our patients in Brisbane so far!

Rod M.

Rod M.

Excellent Dental Service

Great service from friendly staff and Dentists
I had Dr.Anusha Bharatam at Macquarie Park who made the whole tooth extraction easy and pain free.
From the Dental nurses to the Dentists a very pleasant atmosphere
Would highly recommend

Gamer V.Dental 99

Thank you for your review Rod. We have a great team at Macquarie Park!

Great dental experience, very reassuring, informative, and caring staff

I had an appointment wit Dr. Athira Nair and found her to be very caring, informative and reassuring. She completed my clean and filling, while giving detailed options for another tooth, which I now have time to think about. She listened to my requests and I felt confident she was helping me make the best decisions.
I would highly recommend her and her assistant, they provide a cost effective, quality service. I have had no pain since my visit and my teeth are sparkling.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your great review! Dr Nair is a great clinician and a great part of our amazing team!

Caroline

CarolineSydney, NSW

Dental appointment at Marayong with Dr Sumaiya Pathan

Very good service, price is the best I have ever seen, my clinician was very supportive of my phobia she constantly reassured me..
Could not ask for a better service app is easy to use, just wish there was more clinics out the western suburbs for extensive work instead of going to Sydney CBD.
Thank you so much Sumaiya ..

Ed

EdSydney

stung me with a $50 fee for rescheduling due to illness. Great policy during a pandemic.

I woke up feeling ill, so I tried to reschedule on the app to the following day. The pop up told me to "cancel and book a new appointment instead" when I tried to reschedule, which I did. I then realised they pocketed $50 after cancelling. It's in the T&Cs, but not made obvious at the time of cancellation. No sympathy when I contacted, despite illness being mentioned. I would have just suffered through it if I new I'd be stung $50 fee. I can't imagine how the dentists themselves feel about being actively discouraged by Dental99 from delaying an appointment when one is feeling ill.

Hi Ed,

I’m sorry about your experience with us at Dental 99. We would really love to review what happened with you as it doesn’t fall in line with our values. Please email me at admin@dental99.com.au.

John M.

John M.Sydney, NSW

Don't go there

Didn't tell me they were replacing an old silver filling which im pretty annoyed about.
My teeth still hurt a month on after they replaced old filling which i mite add i had no pain with before they replaced but boy now can i feel it.
Teeth cleaned 6 weeks ago and they're still super sensitive.
Have not needed fillings for over 20yrs and they said i needed 2 but i go to regular dentist every 12/18 months......I warn you dont go there go to your usual dentist whom you trust..... not cheaper in the long run.
The pain i am in is not worth it. They lie about what treatment u need to get more money out of you.

Gaurav Sharma

Gaurav SharmaSydney, NSW

Cheap and best!

I went to dental 99 at Sydney CBD. Dr.Atinder took care of it very well. Highly recommend her and dental 99 is ofcourse. Can’t believe I can have my most of the dental part done for $99 in Australia.

Gamer V.Dental 99

Thank you Gaurav! We have a great team at Dental 99!

Leah2424

Leah2424Sydney, NSW

Actual dental practise is great. LOTS of problems with the booking app though.

Hi Leah,

Thank you for your amazing review! We have had a few issues with integrating with Afterpay. We have upgraded our customer service team since your review and we have definitely improved as we grew very rapidly.

John T.

John T.Sydney, NSW

Both of us made appt for 2 fillings redone. painful inexperienced 20 year olds.

This Business model may be good for them , but my wife had a guy looked about 18, was shaking and very nervous. took forever and also gave her 4 injections, so bas she swallowed most of it. ! She was well wiped out after 90min or so.
I also had a 90min sessison re polishing about 15 times felt like drowning., then pain for a week after and they didnt even see the original fillings, they did the outside of another tooth for the hell of it, now its rough and damn annoying !
Never again ! No no no.. rahter have an experienced dentist thanks.

Rebecca K.

Rebecca K.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommend!!

Super efficient without being careless nor stressful. Malmcolm was extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly, and I got more relevant and useful advice than the whole "don't forget to floss" talk you usually get. All in all, I got much more than I expected out of the appointment (x-ray, heaps of advice, a chip in my tooth evened out, etc.) and would definitely recommend Dental 99 Eastlakes, and especially Malcom, to anyone who is thinking about trying them.

Millie Stein

Millie SteinSydney, NSW

Affordable and amazing!

What an awesome experience at Dental 99 Sydney CBD. A very seamless process. Very impressed with my clean at such a great price. Also love that the notes from the appointment are on the app straight after!