2Dental 99

4.3

Sarg
Sarg2 posts

Lets Play With Algorithms

Fake Reviews Dental 99 I Could Easily Make The Reviews On All Platforms Negatively Impact Your Company. Would You Like to See How This Can Be Done ?
Rose B.
Rose B.

Fantastic experience!

Absolutely astounded by the practice at the CBD which took care of my dental needs. Affordable dentistry with professional staff. Most of all, I felt comfortable during the whole procedure. I had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend this practice!
karl_zb
karl_zb

Excellent service

Brilliant, efficient service. Would highly recommend to anyone interested in a lovely dental experience. Incredible value for money!
Vania S.
Vania S.

Amazing and Friendly staff!

We had a fantastic experience with Dr. Samita! My husband needed some dental work done, and Dr. Samita was not only professional and skilled but also incredibly caring and attentive. She took the time to explain everything thoroughly and made sure my husband was comfortable throughout the entire process. The office staff was also very friendly and helpful. We highly recommend Dr. Samita and the Marayong clinic to anyone looking for a great dentist in that area!
Thank you again Dentall 99 Marayong!
Rose
Rose2 posts

Excellent dental experience

Thanks to the Dental 99 team for being so gentle and thorough. Got my X-rays and treatment done at a great price point and felt very well-looked after.
Danna A.
Danna A.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

I visited Dental99 and was thoroughly impressed by the exceptional service they provided. Not only is the clinic clean and well-maintained, but the staff also exude warmth and friendliness, making me feel instantly at ease. What truly sets this clinic apart is its affordability without compromising on quality. The dental care I received was top-notch, and I left feeling confident in the expertise of the professionals. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone seeking affordable yet high-quality dental care in a welcoming environm Show reply
Ler S.
Ler S.

Great team. Exceptional care

Great experience. Professional. Excellent medical expertise. Honest. Will go again. Show reply
Bailey
BaileySydney, NSW

Top notch service

Great and affordable dentist, will be my first point of call for any ongoing issues. Show reply
Sassoon G.
Sassoon G.Sydney, NSW

Great setvice and very professional , and met expectations highly recommend Show reply
Al B.
Al B.Sydney, NSW

Professional and friendly

Very efficient service and friendly. Good value for money in my opinion. Show reply
Arby H
Arby H

Caring, gentle and friendly staff

The team at D-99 ensured that the experience was as easy smooth and gentle as possible. They took the time to explain the procedure to be undertaken prior so that I knew what to expect The dentist was focused on my wellbeing and comfort throughout and the whole process exceeded expectations and was not so daunting. Show reply
Christina G.
Christina G.

Professional and Affordable

Had a great experience at Dental 99 with the kindest staff who were very helpful and professional. Would definitely recommend trying them out! Show reply
Arbi M
Arbi M

Quality service

Great service and value for money. Highly recommended this for anyone looking for value for money dental work at friendly environment. Show reply
Jason
Jason

Reasonable Price & Good Quality

Reasonable price with good quality service and friendly staff, 10/10. Show reply
Matías Emmanuel R.
Matías Emmanuel R.Sydney, NSW

AFFORDABLE PRICES AND AMAZING STAFF

Amazing service! impressive attention and practice. Thanks to Zac who helped me with my wisdom teeth extraction. Show reply

fady youssef
fady youssef

How much does it cost to remove the wisdom teeth?

Can I get a tooth extracted for $99

Dani G.
Dani G.

I think they recently updated their price. You can download Dental99 app to your mobile phone and check their service and price there. I personally will recommend you to find another clinic, not Dental99.

Marylou D.

Please who do you suggest thank you

Oceane R
Oceane R

Hi, I have a painful teeth, and if it’s a tooth decay you’re gonna treat my teeth and all of that for 99$ ?

Dental 99   DM

Dental 99 aims to make healthcare accessible by offering basic dental services at a flat rate of $99. From booking appointments to receiving X-ray scans, everything is managed in-app.

Features:

• All bookings are made and managed through the Dental 99 app
  • Provides services such as fillings and tooth extractions
  • All services are priced at $99 and no private health insurance is required
  • Clinics are currently based only in Sydney with plans to expand
  • Dental 99 offers Afterpay, which very few other clinics offer

Reviews:

• Many reviewers appreciated the convenience of the app, such as having X-rays uploaded onto the app instead of being held by the clinic
  • The low cost was a recurring point of praise for reviewers and led to many seeking dental treatments who would usually avoid them as they are too expensive.

Contact info for Dental 99