Dental 99

See the Best Dental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dental 99

Lucie D.
Lucie D.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service

Had 15 teeth extracted and immediate dentures placed in 4 days ago

San
SanGold Coast

Exemplary service

I’m a new patient to this dental practice and even though you have to do everything through the app and there’s no ‘receptionist’ that’s one of the things that keeps the cost down as well, the customer service is exemplary. The clinician that I was assigned to was lovely and professional. The practice has a very warm and ambient feel so it makes you feel very relaxed and if there’s any concerns, you can speak to the Manager here who is also lovely and very accommodating. Thank you.

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Service

I visited Dental 99 to have a consultation about creating that perfect smile. I saw Dr Jun & Keryn and they were just amazing, friendly and gentile. They gave me a treatment plan and eased my nerves about having Dental Implants. Dr Jun explained the the whole process and answered all my questions. I can't wait for my new smile. See you soon Dr Jun and Keryn.

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expert Care

I came in for a tricky extraction of a molar which had previous damage to it.
I was treated by a young dentist who had a principal dentist coaching him.
The tooth came out in one piece very quick and painless.
I would highly recommend this practice

Celina
CelinaSydney, NSW

Dental 99 - making other dentists look old fashioned

Excellent customer service and caring staff made me feel welcome. A big thank you to my dentist, Mr Usaamah Patel for the treatment. Great experience. Much better than when I had a regular check up and clean with a different dentist (who charged me $300). Service was great and Dr Patel was really informative.

Why some people hear go on about the "no phone" really is unfair. Who wants to play phone tag? Who wants to wait with the phone next to your ear? Who likes getting calls? It's a digital world from now on! I had to change my appointment 2 times and their chat staff did everything I asked and put up with my changing with politeness. Even on Saturday. Will definitely use Dental99 going forward.

kateyon
kateyonSydney, NSW

Frustrated

I had the most frustrating trying to use the credit they have given to me on app and unable to use with app. And the app would not allow me to book same dentist. And there is no other communication method. Although my son said treatment was very good. But I wasted more than 10 hours trying to book same doctor for stage 2 and help enquiry is helpless.
And their invoices for tooth extraction is most confusing invoice ever. I can not literally discuss anything with anyone. So so so frustrated. I was charged 806 dollars but there were 2 cancelations and 99 dollars credit from previous payment even though my son showed up.

Fantastic dental experience with Dr. Mahdieh Fotouhi at Epping Dental 99

This was my second visit to Dr. Fotouhi and she was very caring, professional and pleasant. I felt very reassured immediately and she was open to listening to my questions and explained my options in detail.
I would recommend Dr. Fotouhi and her assistant, especially, to anyone who finds the dentist daunting or is nervous. So far I have not had any pain or sensitivity in my fillings and I will return again. Thank you.

Value of money

Hi Lana,

We would love you to email us at admin@dental99.com.au to discuss as none of what you have said is in line with our policies and procedures.

LorenC
LorenC

Only refunded $50 not full price of $99.00 - appointment not until 6 June

Today is 2 June 2022. I made an appointment for 6 June, and pre-paid the $99.00 fee. I then had to cancel this appointment, and did so this morning. The Dental99 website states you get a full credit if the appointment is more than 24 hours away. I received a message advising my account was credited with $50.00. No explanation offered, and no warning that only half the fee would be refunded before I cancelled. There's no phone number or email address for them, so no way of contacting them to find out why I don't get a full refund. Will now have to drive to North Lakes to speak to them in person.

Hi Loren,

Please jump on Livechat through our app or on the website and we have our Patient Services team ready to help. Also, you can email patientservices@dental99.com.au. We would be happy to help you!

Christina K.
Christina K.Sydney, NSW

Dental 99 - Gregory Hills - [Name Removed]

I booked an appointment with [Name Removed] but someone else did the treatment for me and I get the review and comments as if [Name Removed] did the treatment.
The lady was with an assistant who was just learning. They hurt my mouth and was rough throughout the treatment. She even poked my lip with the instrument while teaching her assistant how to hold the suction tube.
Absolutely disappointed!!!! As my last experience with Dr. James Biddle was amazing. I was not happy with the treatment at all!!! I am unable to find Dr James anywhere! Please let me know Which place and clinic he is in.
Thanks!

Tony
Tony

Excellent service at Mango Hill

My first time using Dental 99 and I will certainly return when I need to.
Easy to use app, no problems paying with Afterpay just all round simple and great confident friendly service in a private well designed office and surgery.

Eli
EliSydney, NSW

Awesome and fun staff, and great service

I’m typically very nervous when it comes to going to the dentist and haven’t been in years. I thought I’d give the Eastlakes clinic a try since I walk past it all the time. I wondered whether there would be a catch to the $99 flat fee but there wasn’t. I downloaded the app and booked and it was actually pretty easy.

The dentist I had was really friendly. I told her I was anxious and she talked me through the procedure and what to expect and that it would be painless and over before I knew it! She was right - even though I could hear the machine on my teeth during the clean it didn’t hurt one bit.

Good price, nice staff and overall good experience. Won’t wait so long for my next clean.

Find out how Dental 99 compares to other Dental Services

So happy, tell all my relatives about mango hill dental 99.

I see only Desmond for my teeth. He’s really good at explaining the whys and how’s of all my treatments. And Keryn is just fabulous for any emergency appointment. Wish I had known about dental 99 years ago.

Above and beyond what we paid $99 for

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Was a great and affordable checkup

Ive had a few visits to dental 99 and each time I’ve been pretty happy with the outcome! Easy to book in on the app and no problems checking in with QR poster on arrival

Greg Chambs
Greg Chambsasked

I just went back to Mango Hill clinic this morning to drop off some chocolates for the practice only to be greeted by a lady that shut the door in my face as I had no appt. I could not understand a word she was saying as she hardly spoke English. Really disappointed as this is not the experience I had recently. Just wanted you to be aware. I will come back at a later stage to hopefully find somebody that will take my gift for the dentist and assistant I had previously placed a review for. Am I able to know when Desmond and Karen are working please? Thankyou.

Mel
Melasked

does the $99 include extractions?

Hi Mel,

We do simple extractions for $99 at Dental 99. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Tibor
Tibor asked

I had a filling done a week ago which have fallen out4 days later. While I have fillings done 30+years ago n still there. This young dentist just looked it since d old filling fallen out n filled it wiithout cleaning d cavity. In my lifetime I have had done at least 50-60 dental fillings n restoration n few root canals so I know d process . But this was like 5-10min n always u hear before the filling d mixing grinding noise shaking d filler but not this time. D cavity is on d side of my molar like 2-3mm deep n wide n I felt with my tounge . That was under filled n after 4 days gone. What to do?

Get an answer from our members and Dental 99 representatives

Dental 99 aims to make healthcare accessible by offering basic dental services at a flat rate of $99. From booking appointments to receiving X-ray scans, everything is managed in-app.

Features:

• All bookings are made and managed through the Dental 99 app
  • Provides services such as fillings and tooth extractions
  • All services are priced at $99 and no private health insurance is required
  • Clinics are currently based only in Sydney with plans to expand
  • Dental 99 offers Afterpay, which very few other clinics offer

Reviews:

• Many reviewers appreciated the convenience of the app, such as having X-rays uploaded onto the app instead of being held by the clinic
  • The low cost was a recurring point of praise for reviewers and led to many seeking dental treatments who would usually avoid them as they are too expensive.