Dental 99

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dental 99

I'm a bad patient

But rhe guys at Dental99 in Mango Hill have done a great job in managing my anxiety and stress. They are really calm.

I had to have my appointments moved around a few times and had to deal with their livechat team. Not sure why some people say they can get hold of anyone, I didn't have that problem. I yhjnk these guys at Dental99 are going to make dentistry better for all of us.

Haydon W.
Haydon W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Game changing dental service.

The staff were very professional, caring, and cheerful. That's a wining combination. The cost was far less than other dentists charge and nothing was rushed. No corners cut to keep costs down. I don't know how they manage it from a business perspective. Ten out of ten.

Excellent service

I am grateful of the team for taking care of son’s teeth, saved me lots $$$ for his treatments, great app, amazing live chat support, super quick to respond. Highly recommend them !!!

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Care, Easy, Quality & affordable

From booking to treatment, it was a great experience.
The dentist was prompt, thorough, and caring.
The clinic was clean, professional & very easy to get to.
If you would like a good, affordable treatment, then you should consider Dental99.

Antoine
AntoineSydney, NSW

Finally a dental practice you can trust!!

So pleased with dental 99 !! Can't recommend them enough.Friendly staff, knowledgeable dentists, services at affordable prices... What more can you ask for! And to top it off it cost $99. Thank you dental 99 team.

A P.
A P.Sydney, NSW

Quality dental procedures

Would like to thank the Dental99 team for looking after my oral health making it a seamless and enjoyable process rather than a daunting process which i have experiences before.
From explaining to me what is required and getting it done in an efficient manner. I look forward to my next visit as i have peace of mind knowing im in good hands.

DimitriosSydney

Terrible Dental Service

What a deplorable appointment my daughter had with Dental 99, the fellow (who wasn’t a doctor) made her hold the suction while undergoing a dental clean & check. Her mouth was full of blood and he broke my daughter’s lower retainer, she got out early so as to avoid further damage.
Bad experience for my daughter and we are out of pocket the following;
$100.73 for this failed appointment.
$110.00 for the appointment to repair my daughter’s lower retainer.
I believe this company is liable for these costs.

Dimitrios

I have sent my contact details to your supplied email address with relevant attached invoices.

HI Dimitrios,

We have received your email and we will call you tomorrow to discuss.

nzwesty
nzwestySouth East Queensland, QLD

Mango Hill recommended

Dr Desmond at Mango Hill Qld was very good and patient with my extraction .A job well done
His assistant Keryn was brilliant making sure I was comfortable and she was very caring and helpful

Bethaney Hurt
Bethaney HurtSydney, NSW

Amazing concept!

Booked online using the app with no issues, went to the practice had my X-rays and filling done for $99. Awesome dentist and stuff super happy will be going back

Edgar G.
Edgar G.Sydney, NSW

Refund issue!

I had to cancel my appointment and I’m trying to get my money back, unfortunately I’m trying since 1 week, tried with the app chat, tried to call them but no news yet,

Doruk K
Doruk KSydney, NSW

Terrible mistake. Stay away

I deeply regret that I chose dental99. Inexperienced staff can cause you bigger trouble like it did to me. I was told that i needed a filling after the x-ray. Even tho i didn't have any complaint with that tooth.
So, we continued with filling. In the end of the process I was left with a massive hole in my tooth. When i raised this issue to customer service I was told I need to pay for canal root treatment or extraction!!! If i needed canal root treatment why I had to pay for filling first. What's the point of the xray then.. they make mistake and they refuse.to take responsibility...

Hi Dorook,

These comments are not in line with the review we completed and we would like the opportunity to discuss further. Please email us at admin@dental99.com.au.

Michael of Mascot
Michael of MascotSydney, NSW

Be careful about payment and refunds

I made an appointment and was surprised I was charged BEFORE the service. I then had to cancel the appointment and requested a refund to my CC. I was told that it would take 5 - 7 weeks for the bank to process!! Bank Credit Card refunds take as little as 3 - 5 business days to process. Weeks later, I am still waiting for a refund.

Julianne W.
Julianne W.Sydney, NSW

Very Disappointed

Was a big fan the first few times I went there, but after waiting over 6 months in pain for my wisdom tooth extraction, only to pay and get in the chair and be told that they couldn’t do it I was devastated. To add insult to injury the refund process has been frustrating and futile. Over a month later and I am still waiting for my money back.

Gamer V.Dental 99

Hi Julianne, It’s unfortunate that after everything was going so well we had a bad experience. We will follow up your refund now and get back in touch as soon as possible.

Helen
HelenSydney, NSW

Filling fell out

Spent $1000 on root canal + a filling that fell out before I could get a crown. Spent another $100 replacing the filling + it fell out after 2 days. I can't contact anyone to for a response. Only option annoying robot response. Not happy.

Hi Helen,

This is unfortunate and I would be happy to give it urgent attention. Please email me on gamer@dental99.com.au and I will help you resolve this today.

Penny
PennyIllawarra, NSW

Positive experience

I recently had Mr James Biddle as my Dental Practitioner, he was amazing. Great bed side manner, efficient , competent and very professional. My experience was a positive one, thank you.

Read more reviews - page 2

Mel
Melasked

does the $99 include extractions?

Hi Mel,

We do simple extractions for $99 at Dental 99. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Tibor
Tibor asked

I had a filling done a week ago which have fallen out4 days later. While I have fillings done 30+years ago n still there. This young dentist just looked it since d old filling fallen out n filled it wiithout cleaning d cavity. In my lifetime I have had done at least 50-60 dental fillings n restoration n few root canals so I know d process . But this was like 5-10min n always u hear before the filling d mixing grinding noise shaking d filler but not this time. D cavity is on d side of my molar like 2-3mm deep n wide n I felt with my tounge . That was under filled n after 4 days gone. What to do?

Hi Tibor,

I agree, that doesn’t sound right at all.

Let’s get you back in with one of our senior clinicians to have a look and replace the filling ASAP. Please email me at gamer@dental99.com.au and I will make the arrangements for you.

David Lloydasked

If I do not have dental insurance what is the cost please.

David Lloyd

I am still waiting for your assistance in my question

Hi David,

The cost is $99, regardless of whether you have insurance or not.

Get an answer from our members and Dental 99 representatives

Dental 99 aims to make healthcare accessible by offering basic dental services at a flat rate of $99. From booking appointments to receiving X-ray scans, everything is managed in-app.

Features:

• All bookings are made and managed through the Dental 99 app
  • Provides services such as fillings and tooth extractions
  • All services are priced at $99 and no private health insurance is required
  • Clinics are currently based only in Sydney with plans to expand
  • Dental 99 offers Afterpay, which very few other clinics offer

Reviews:

• Many reviewers appreciated the convenience of the app, such as having X-rays uploaded onto the app instead of being held by the clinic
  • The low cost was a recurring point of praise for reviewers and led to many seeking dental treatments who would usually avoid them as they are too expensive.