Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3

Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3

See the Best Pregnancy Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lucy K

Lucy KSydney

Switched from major vitamin brand to herbs of gold

This is my second pregnancy and I was using the Swisse pregancy multi vitamin because I used it with my first. I started getting very bad reflux burping fish oil at 200am I felt tired grumpy and the thought of taking the tablets made me want to hurl. I switched to herbs of gold because I had used one of their products years ago and knew they are a very reputable honest company. Straight away the reflux went away, the nausea went and I have more energy. Actually a work colleague noticed the difference in me straight away. I'm so happy with this product and happy I can start to feel like myself again.

ss

sswyongah

great to find vegetarian vitamins!

I have an allergy to meat and so also to gelatine. With most, if not all, conception/pregnancy vitamins in Australia packaged in gelatine capsules, it's great to find this Herbs of Gold product which is 100% vegetarian. The dose is divided into two tablets per day - the tablets are not too big, and the divided dose makes for better absorption. Hooray!
100% vegetarian, divided dose for better absorption, tablets not too big
it was hard to find - would be great if available in more places (but then, I do live in a regional area so perhaps lucky to find them at all!)