3Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3

Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3

3Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3

100% · 40%
Brand Manager for Herbs of Gold? Claim your listing.

MsHP
MsHPSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

So pleased to have found these

I tried a range of pregnancy multivitamins in my first trimester, but found them chalky and hard on my digestion.
I happened across Herbs of Gold in a health food store and was impressed by the spectrum of essential vitamins and supplements included. Since then, I have repeatedly ordered online as I'm so happy with them. I've felt energetic, healthy and haven't suffered from constipation since switching to this product... yay!
I plan to keep taking once baby comes along to support my breastfeeding. Show details
Annv4al
Annv4al

No reflux from these

Vanilla coated tablets so you don’t get indigestion or nausea from it which is so important! Definitely worth trying. The tablets are small and easy to swallow. Taste nice on your tongue too!! Show details
Lucy K
Lucy KSydney6 posts

Switched from major vitamin brand to herbs of gold

This is my second pregnancy and I was using the Swisse pregancy multi vitamin because I used it with my first. I started getting very bad reflux burping fish oil at 200am I felt tired grumpy and the thought of taking the tablets made me want to hurl. I switched to herbs of gold because I had used one of their products years ago and knew they are a very reputable honest company. Straight away the reflux went away, the nausea went and I have more energy. Actually a work colleague noticed the difference in me straight away. I'm so happy with this product and happy I can start to feel like myself again.

ss
sswyongah2 posts

great to find vegetarian vitamins!

I have an allergy to meat and so also to gelatine. With most, if not all, conception/pregnancy vitamins in Australia packaged in gelatine capsules, it's great to find this Herbs of Gold product which is 100% vegetarian. The dose is divided into two tablets per day - the tablets are not too big, and the divided dose makes for better absorption. Hooray!
100% vegetarian, divided dose for better absorption, tablets not too big
it was hard to find - would be great if available in more places (but then, I do live in a regional area so perhaps lucky to find them at all!)