4.3

82% · 92 · 18%

Return Claim MadeYes · No
Brand Manager for Highway Tyres? Claim your listing.

kevin Traynor
kevin TraynorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Service

From replacing tyre's to fixing punctures all done quick with no problem. Pick up times always spot on and great knowledge of 4x4s tyre's that you are looking for. Show details
Christopher James Angel
Christopher James AngelDarwin, NT

Bob Jane has nothing on Big Kev

Highway Tyre's walked in Zac sorted me in 1min great manners then Big Kev got it Done 100% Service Australian....... Show details
Steve H
Steve HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor after care service

Purchased Kenda Koyote light truck tyres from the Kilsyth store , about 1000Klms later tyre exploded . Went back to the store . The guy behind the counter looked at what i had left , he said bad luck need to see everything of the tyre ( bit hard when the rest went down the bank , where i almost went as well ) , want to purchase another. I said no and never going back to Highway tyres again . I would definitely not recommend Highway tyres & the Kenda brand tyre to anyone  Show details
AVPT
AVPTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Highway tyres Mordialloc steer clear! Unless you want your property damaged

Broke my key and lied said it was already broken and refused to fix it. They’re rude and obnoxious. Beware if anything goes wrong they will lie and say it was already damaged.

Their response is a typical response from dimwits who lack any accountability. Calling those who question them trolls or questioning the authenticity of the review. I’m not a troll I’m a consumer who is honest about the service that is provided and my experience.
 Show details

Tammie P.
Tammie P.

Excellent service & value for money

Highway Tyres Mitcham were recommended to me and I’m so glad they were. From removing a screw in my tyre on the spot 4 months ago to fitting 4 new tyres today at a very reasonable price I’m a very happy customer. The cheapest quote by far, excellent service with maximum 24 hour turn around to order tyres & short wait time while they were fitted. I won’t be buying tyres from anyone else! Thanks Jason & Team! Show details
JLR
JLR

Helping a lady in distress

Thanks so much to the guys at Kilsyth for helping me when I had a flat tyre in Canterbury Road. I was very stressed and the first factory I pulled into was theirs.
They went out of their way to help me which I really appreciated.
I will be back to see them next week to get new tyres and wheel alignment even though they are not close to where I live.
What service thanks again!
Joy Show details
Marie
MarieSouthwest, VIC42 posts

Great service and price

I was recommended to check out Highway Tyres I have now been going here for 3 years and would not think of going elsewhere Their service is second to none and I am always made feel welcome and nothing is too much trouble Show details
Noddy
Noddy
Wanderer
WandererMelbourne7 posts

Great service great prices

The service was great, prices we very affordable and wasn’t waiting long when they changed tyres can highly recommend .

Peter Sung
Peter SungDandenong South

New Tyres and Rotors installed... fast, friendly, and a fair price!

I dealt with both Daniel and Mitch at the Moorabbin store, both were exceptional on service, very friendly and helpful. (Usually this kind of service comes with an excessive price tag! ) They have a decent setup there in the waiting area, so you can help yourself to free coffee / WIFI and work from your laptop while waiting. I really needed some stuff done urgently for my BMW before i sold it, and they helped do it very quickly for me! Well done guys, I'll be back for more tyres soon. :)

Ian L
Ian LMelbourne5 posts

Highway Tyres Kilsyth Vic

Good old fashioned service. Happy helpful sales staff, informative advice, car ready on time, great job, great price. I really can't fault my experience at Highway Tyres Kilsyth.