• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
Tanille Tay

Tanille TaySydney, NSW

Superb! High quality finishes

HIGHLY recommend this local family business! To everyone thinking of using Ryan and his team, do it. He made the whole process stress free. Their high quality finishes and attention to detail is something you don’t get anymore. We love our kitchen and can’t thank the team enough!

Hayley A.

Hayley A.Sydney, NSW

Kitchen renovation

Thank you to Hills Kitchen Renovations for renovating our kitchen. They did a superb job and we couldn’t be more pleased. They are very professional, their work is of high quality and they are upfront with everything you need to know right from the very start. I highly recommend these guys if you’re looking to renovate your kitchen.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended!

Hills Kitchen Renovations delivered my dream kitchen and I couldnt be happier! Excellent communication from start to finish, very knowledgeable and great attention to detail. You wont be disappointed! Thank you very much for a great experience and an amazing kitchen!

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Hills Kitchen Renovations compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Michael Semaan

Michael SemaanSydney, NSW

Top service and quality

Accommodates to all our requests and ideas. He is reliable and I highly recommend him for all your kitchen needs. He has so much experience, he offered me many ideas to fit within my budget.

Cory B

Cory BSydney, NSW

Smashing the competition!

Ryan's experience, knowledge, like-ability and professionalism was exponentially better than the other two who quoted our kitchen. And after seeing the finishes of the kitchen he did for us, I'm so so so glad to have chosen him to do our kitchen. We have a ton more space and our apartment has a new lease on life!

Sharon B.

Sharon B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and quality

I recently used Ryan to renovate my kitchen in Kellyville his service and quality was amazing i recommend Hills Kitchen Renovations to anyone needing their kitchen renovated thank you for your good work.

Perfectly finished & reliable

Recently had a second kitchen designed & installed by Ryan.. he has done other projects for me over the years .. his reliability & high end finish is second to done.. I highly recommend him if you’re looking for a hassle free perfectly executed kitchen!

Steve B.

Steve B.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended company

I recently had my kitchen completely renovated and Ryan was fantastic. He was very professional and delivered everything as expected within a high standard i would not hesitate to recommend to anyone needing your kitchen renovated.

John

JohnSydney

Excellent work and after sales

Excellent work and after sales service. Hills Kitchen Renovations is one of the few kitchen renovation companies in Hills Shire that delivers on their promises we happy with our kitchen design and the quality of work.

Kitchen Renovators