Hinkler Accounting

Hinkler Accounting

1.0 from 1 review

Thief

We had three returns completed by Hinkler Accounting we had three returns done. The cost was $594.00 I realized after that some of the deductions where incorrect. So I amended these on MyGov. I had my returns completed by Hinkler Accounting the next year but I decided to check more closely the returns. There where a number of mistakes and it seemed he just made up stuff to put in my return and did not follow what I had supplied him. I complained and got these things corrected. When I received the bill after many months the charge was $994.00 he charged $400 for correcting his own mistakes. I even had to supply him with information from the tax office as he did not know the tax law. It is pretty sad when you need to cut and paste tax law because your accountant is unaware of the tax law.