Hire A Box

Hire A Box

See the Best Tool & Building Equipment Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Katmal

KatmalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Taking some stress out of moving!

Rod delivered the boxes at the time I requested, took me through some helpful moving tips (I haven't moved for 12.5 years!) and when I needed more boxes and packing paper they got it to me the same day!
Thanks so much Jen and Rod for making moving smoother! I'll see you again for pick up of the boxes!
Update, pick up was just as fast and easy. Thanks so much guys, I have recommended you to friends who are moving. K

Coogeematt

CoogeemattSydney

Quick, on time, good value

Bought used boxes for packing as we decided more sustainable then plastic storage tubs. Plus can be packed flat and stored for future use. order online late one afternoon. They were delivered and left on porch the next day as promised. Used boxes in great condition. They are excellent for books. I won't use plastic again.

Kirsten

KirstenUltimo

Great Service!

I ordered used boxes, they are solid and in great condition. I ordered on a Tuesday afternoon and had my boxes before 8:30 the next morning. The delivery man insisted on taking the boxes up stairs and into a lift, right to my 2nd floor front door, thank you! This was a good experience amongst the stress of moving, so I thought it worthwhile writing a review. 5 stars.

Strong-solid-no hassle delivery

Wright delivered the boxes and made time to give the do-don'ts and common mistakes. When he realised our packing tape is not good quality, he left a tape dispenser and a couple of rolls for no extra charge.

Only draw back is outer suburbs are not serviced

Excellent service!

My experience with Hire A Box was professional, friendly and helpful, prompt and fairly priced. I have no hesitation recommending them. Excellent customer service.

Tony

Tony

Highly recommended

I thought it'd be a great enviro-friendly idea to use recycled boxes, and was thrilled to see all of the boxes provided were in top condition. And it was cheaper, too, than buying new boxes. These guys were easy to deal with. They were punctual, friendly, informative. I also used their Removalist services to help me move and got a discount on the boxes. I thoroughly recommend these guys.

Fantastic service

Great quality boxes, Rod was fantastic in explaining how the process works and gave great tips to help with the move. Would suggest it to anyone.

Good quality box, great customer service

We have checked boxes price and quality with a couple of companies, Hire a box comes out better value for money. Rod is also helpful with tips with moving.

Presia

Presia

Perfect communication

Found these guys on the internet. Place the order. Paid for it with card. Got all merchandises next day! The courrier texted me on the day I place the order to say he will be a bit later than the time I was asked to choose.
Good were perfect. Thank you team!

ddwdr

ddwdrPerth

New boxes, on-time,easy to order and pay

Amazing service, information, and so helpful.
Highly recommend!!!
Thank you kindly, these guys went above and beyond my expectation, and did not hesitate to help with providing information, advice that i don't think i could have got elsewhere. Cheers again! :D thrilled

JoshO

JoshOMelbourne

Failed to deliver boxes, then cancelled order.

SR

SRSydney, NSW

Professional box hiring

I found Hire A Box to be very professional. They delivered the boxes that I ordered online on-time. Quality of boxes are very good too. Would recommend.

BEST THERE IS !!! 6 Stars out of 5

I couldn't recommend this company highly enough! The boxes are perfect ( size and especially strength plus Made in Australia!!! ) , and you can return them for money!! Also the tape doesn't disintegrate like others ( also supposedly made hier!) The company is very professional and fast to deal with plus they deliver the goods to your door at no cost. I may sound like an employee, but I can assure you I'm not, just sick of dealing with unprofessional operators selling bad products. Good, professional companies need every support they deserve - especially in the times of "Fake News"!

crippsprincess

crippsprincessAU

Easy to use!

Everything was done via online. It was so easy. Reminders for deliveries. Excellent! Communication was good. Also offers a range of other services at discounted prices. We ended up using their removalist also

Pure example of top glass customer service

Product .... Fantastic
Customer service .... Fantastic
Had a very nice 45 minute convo with Rob fantastic & interesting human!!
Will defenetly recommend

Troy

Troy

Check your order on delivery

I bought new port a robes and other boxes from hire-a-box. While trying to pack clothes the next day (weekend) I discovered that the port-a-robes didn't have any rails. Therefore they are useless. When I emailed to let them know, they offered me a $2 per box refund. Given that I paid $20 per box for the port-a-robes. This is just an insult.

At least the kids made a cubby out of my $80 (four boxes) cardboard.

Alice

AliceRingwood 3134

Cannot fault the service!

From start to finish the customer service is faultless. I would highly recommend the hire a box service to anyone who is looking to move house and doesn't want the expense or inconvenience of buying boxes. We will definitely use them in the future.

Erica

Erica

No one answers the phone! Top up service doesn't work

This must be a one man band, requesting additional boxes not good. Still waiting on a call back from hours ago. Will have to go to Woolworths for boxes, not worth the trouble.

Outstanding Service!!

The service which I received was nothing short of brilliant and the boxes were of excellent condition (as new). The entire process from placing the order to arranging the pickup was effortless. I purchased one of their predefined "move in packs" online which precisely fitted all of my belongings. Their website is excellent! I would strongly recommend Hire A Box and I will certainly be using them again.