Hire A Box

4.4

29 reviews · Statistics

86% · 254 · 14%

Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Hire A Box? Claim your listing.
See the Best Tool & Building Equipment Hire in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tyler
TylerVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and a great company!

I used Hire A Box (Melbourne Division) for the first time and was very happy with the entire service. I couldn't recommend enough. Rod was knowledgeable, professional, punctual and all round a nice guy. He answered all my queries and took the time to ensure the correct instructions were given so that I could return the boxes in their very best condition to be re-hired again. Everything supplied was of a top quality (boxes, tape, bubble wrap etc). The top up option was a great service to have at the ready if needed. Finally when the move was done and everything was unpacked having the boxes collected was such a satisfying feeling. Highly recommend this business to use (especially if you're in Melbourne).
swindy
swindyNSWSydney, NSW13 posts

Have used Hire A Box for 4 moves and highly recommend them

The team at Hire A Box are very responsive, offer quality products which are efficiently delivered. Really makes the stress of moving just a bit easier. The pickup when you are ready even months after the move, is amazing. They've thought of everything so you won't have to. The package sizes per home size are spot on too.
Keri C.
Keri C.2 posts

Amazing customer service and great service overalll

Very quick to deliver boxes. Thorough tutorial on how to care for the boxes on arrival. Boxes are very high quality. Picked up very quickly. Definitely use the hanger clothes boxes, they are a life saver
Leanne
LeanneSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Still waiting for steel hangers for 4 port-a-robes that cost me $85

Still waiting for steeL hangers for 4 port-a-robes that cost me $85 2 days and 2 follow up phone calls after. Very disappointing. Delaying the packing process. Increasing the pressure.
Heinz
HeinzMelbourne28 posts

Extraordinary Good Service

Rod the supplier in Melbourne
Outstanding !
Delivery; spot on
Explanation and extended advice; incredible.
Forget the other suppliers, this is it.
Why are not all suppliers like this ?
This is all good.
Would recommend it !
Katmal
KatmalVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC26 posts

Taking some stress out of moving!

Rod delivered the boxes at the time I requested, took me through some helpful moving tips (I haven't moved for 12.5 years!) and when I needed more boxes and packing paper they got it to me the same day!
Thanks so much Jen and Rod for making moving smoother! I'll see you again for pick up of the boxes!
Update, pick up was just as fast and easy. Thanks so much guys, I have recommended you to friends who are moving. K
Coogeematt
CoogeemattNSWSydney, NSW7 posts

Quick, on time, good value

Bought used boxes for packing as we decided more sustainable then plastic storage tubs. Plus can be packed flat and stored for future use. order online late one afternoon. They were delivered and left on porch the next day as promised. Used boxes in great condition. They are excellent for books. I won't use plastic again.

Kirsten
KirstenUltimo2 posts

Great Service!

I ordered used boxes, they are solid and in great condition. I ordered on a Tuesday afternoon and had my boxes before 8:30 the next morning. The delivery man insisted on taking the boxes up stairs and into a lift, right to my 2nd floor front door, thank you! This was a good experience amongst the stress of moving, so I thought it worthwhile writing a review. 5 stars.

Sach
Sach

Strong-solid-no hassle delivery

Wright delivered the boxes and made time to give the do-don'ts and common mistakes. When he realised our packing tape is not good quality, he left a tape dispenser and a couple of rolls for no extra charge.

Only draw back is outer suburbs are not serviced

Kate H.
Kate H.

Excellent service!

My experience with Hire A Box was professional, friendly and helpful, prompt and fairly priced. I have no hesitation recommending them. Excellent customer service.

Tony
Tony2 posts

Highly recommended

I thought it'd be a great enviro-friendly idea to use recycled boxes, and was thrilled to see all of the boxes provided were in top condition. And it was cheaper, too, than buying new boxes. These guys were easy to deal with. They were punctual, friendly, informative. I also used their Removalist services to help me move and got a discount on the boxes. I thoroughly recommend these guys.

Ephy
Ephy

Fantastic service

Great quality boxes, Rod was fantastic in explaining how the process works and gave great tips to help with the move. Would suggest it to anyone.

LL Sun
LL SunVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality box, great customer service

We have checked boxes price and quality with a couple of companies, Hire a box comes out better value for money. Rod is also helpful with tips with moving.

Presia
Presia4 posts

Perfect communication

Found these guys on the internet. Place the order. Paid for it with card. Got all merchandises next day! The courrier texted me on the day I place the order to say he will be a bit later than the time I was asked to choose.

Good were perfect. Thank you team!

ddwdr