Tele

TeleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service!!

Hired a double portaloo on a trailer for the week and the service from the Kennards in Thomastown VIC was just AMAZING. Very professional and prompt service. I would recommend this place to anybody.

Ringo

RingoSydney, NSW

The worst multiple experiences ever

So been asked to state accurate facts
This won’t be hard
Customer service is horrible
Don’t return calls staff are rude and think they know everything when clearly they know very little or nothing at all
When trying to debate there wrong doing they still think there right
Hire an attachment for an excavator when I asked to show how it worked not 1 person in the yard had a clue
Would never go back or ever recommend
No wonder your rating is crap

john

johnSydney, NSW

no satisfaction

It all seems to hard for staff at Penrith store! we are a decent sized customer and repeatedly find this store to be the least helpful! i asked in the morning on price and availability, i had to ring in the afternoon (as i had heard no more)to be told it (the item) was in Canberra , long story short... bit more to it, but took my business elsewhere and may continue to do so.

Big Moey

Big MoeySydney, NSW

Overall good

I found that the prices can vary between branches and the quality of customer service can too, what I mean by this is different charges etc. for even though your taking out the same bit of kit

Mr shopper

Mr shopperSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great kit but boy, what a rip off!

Hired a heavy duty demolition hammer, full day charge was 174 on the web site. Paid for the day and brought it back was charged for half a day..............145!! Oh and the 14 set up charge!! What a rip off. Great kit but misleading on the web site, where does it state 14 for a set up/hire fee? Save yourself some cash, go to Bunnings and buy it. You might use it only once but if you do can sell it on and still have saved money from using this lot. Disappointing.

Rabih

RabihSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great customer service but Expensive

I have dealt with over 6 branches, great experience and awesome staff. Very helpful staff and will take their time to make sure you understand the equipment you are hiring. However, the equipment rates are getting very expensive, at times the daily rate is 1/5 the purchase price. So if you are hiring something for 2 or 3 days, you are better off buying it at Bunnings. And they should allow "drop off at different branch", since not all branches have same equipment, sometimes you have to travel 100km+ to another branch, and then you need to travel the same distance to return. At times you end up keeping it for another day because you couldn't leave the site on time.

Customer Service CentreKennards Hire

Top Notch Service award goes to Werribee..!!

Very good staff especially Ben. Impressed and will recommend to anyone I know..!!
Thank you for being friendly and professional at the same time. So if you are looking to rent Lawn mowers or anything related , Kennards Werribee is the best.

Excellent service

Always have what I need available and never an issue when it comes to hiring equipment. Equipment always works fine. Staff always kind and approachable, know their stuff inside out

Customer Service CentreKennards Hire

Hi Luke! Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to let us know we're doing a good job! We take pride in our equipment and knowing our gear! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know!

Bahar

BaharHeatherton

Excellent service and amazing support

Kennards Hire helped us with our much needed fundraising event in November 2018. They generously provided us with a free BBQ! I can’t thank them enough for their help and support.

W Smeets

W Smeets

Excellent Service

I went to Kennards in Rockingham TODAY 10/12/18 - Mikey was very pleasant and efficient; I had to repair a roller door and support post which had been nudged by a car and knocked out of alignment - I ran my ideas past Mikey and he agreed that this was the way to go; failing that, he said, come back and I have a contact who can do it for you; he lent me a rubber mallet (as it turned out my partner had one in the garage anyway.........) and the job was done straight away.
It is good to still see the old-fashioned assistance and time given to a customer - thank you Mikey ... and Kennards.
I would recommend them to ANYONE looking to hire in Rockingham.

Willy Smeets
Kybra Mews
Rockingham WA 6168

gnomesMelbourne

Truly appalling

gnomes

my phone number is 0400870464. The hole experience has been very upsetting, including the call centre who asked me how I wanted to resolve it.

Will never hire again from Kennards Hire

Very disappointed with my experience, had hired equipment for several weeks and charged different prices constantly. Direct debit of course which made it more frustrating. I will never use Kennards again and I will never refer them to anyone. I feel they tricked me on pricing. Not happy at all with my experience.

Bruce

BruceFarrer 2607, ACT

Awesome service!

Needed a bobcat to move a large swim spa from back of a sloping block to street. The service at Kennards in Phillip was amazing, as was the drop-off and pick-up of the large bobcat from the Fyshwick store. I knew very little about what to hire and hadn't hired from Kennards before. Even though I was clearly clueless, I was treated with respect and courtesy. The staff are young yet incredibly knowledgeable, professional and keen to be of service.

I'll be back again after such a great experience.

Nick Dcanberra

Last minute truck hire: quick and easy

Called Kennards and booked a truck last minute on a Saturday...they were very helpful and even let me keep the truck for an extra hour.

Nick D

It was through the Philip store (ACT). Customer service was really good from both the man that took the booking and the man that inspected the truck when it came back.

Customer Service CentreKennards Hire

wrong information poor customer service

faulty machine, untested, had to return and lose time, they wouldnt exchange at site ,tried to blame me for faulty machine,lost money on job grinding disk poor quality wasnt told i had to pay $100 per mill of wear, blamed for part missing???? not happy at all, will not use again.

Big Thank You!

Excellent service, and very Professional !!!
Always extremly clean and tidy
Always informed when a delivery has arrived - Thanks Guys.

Outstanding customer service

A big thankyou to the crew at Brendale branch. Very informative and all round great customer service. Cheers to you lads

Poor customer service

Currently waiting for 20 mins to get into kennards as there has been a stuff up with the unit and I am not able to park in the bottom dock to load the item because they think there isn’t anything in the unit.

Ted

TedSydney

Amazing Service

Whenever I use Kennards the team goes out of there way to give me amazing service. Hard to fault them.

Ari

Ari

Plate Compactor

Recently I hired plate Compactor for 24 hrs in Toongabie Kennnards, they charged me $122. Same machine for same time I would have hired in Bunnings just for $52.

It is a good experience with Kennard’s pricing. Terrible!!

Christine Paynter

Christine Paynterasked

cost per hour to hire a grinder to remove paint from a concrete surface

Tom

Tomasked

Is it possible to pick up a truck say in Bankstown and drop it off at Wollongong 4 hours later? Tom

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your query.

Unfortunately, we do not do one-way vehicle and trailer hire between cities or interstate, all trailers/vehicles need to be returned to the original branch. We do have weekly and long-term rates on vehicles and trailers for those longer trips if you are planning to return to your hiring branch or area.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

Dale

Daleasked

What is your policy on delivery drivers hitting peoples cars ( there are several witnesses and the driver admitted it when I managed to talk to him 3 hours later) and driving off without leaving any details ?
How do I go about having my car repaired when the management and driver at your Fyshwick store have constantly lied, stalled and ignored me and my request for your insurance details?

Hi Dale,

Thank you for your question. Can you please email us at csc@kenanrds.com.au with your full name, contact details and any information about the incident so that we can investigate and get to the bottom of this for you? We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience and frustration this matter has caused you and we would really like to get to the bottom of this for you.

-Kennards Hire.