rhondaO

rhondaO

Lack of communication/information

Hiring a scrubber machine online was easy but picture of machine was very grainy and not as big as it looked in the picture, they offered no solution, they eventfully agreed to extra 2 hours hire for free Because the machine was half the size it appeared to be in the picture, then slugged my card for $38 more than the agreed hire rate. they also wanted $50 each way delivery for a 2km away site. the machine fitted in the back of my car thankfully. wont be using beenleigh branch again.

Good service

I am so appreciate for the service from Rydalmere branch . They helped me to solve the problem while I hire the BBQ . Thank you and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Rhi

RhiPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

Thanks to the helpful & friendly workers at the Balcatta store, especially Moana she made hiring equipment an easy experience, she was very helpful explaining how to use the machinery & overall it was a quick & smooth process. Will definitely recommended to friends & family.

Customer Service CentreKennards Hire

Hi Rhi! Thank you so much for providing this positive feedback.
We'll be sure to pass it onto Moana and our Balcatta store to let them know what a great job they're doing!

Shaz

ShazPerth, WA

Cannington Kennards hire had great customer service and really friendly team members. Highly recommend them. Great competitive rates for hiring. Able to get trailer straight away on the day and the guys were happy to fit it all for me. Very happy.

Hi Shaz,
Thank you so much for your great review, well make sure to pass your kind words onto the branch. See you next time! :)

Misleading

I ordered a carpet cleaning machine online and when we picked it up it was a different one to what was shown online. They said it was because they didn't have it at their outlet. We wanted the one shown online because it allows us to get into corners and especially around and under furniture. The one given did not have a wand and could not be used under furniture. Kennards refused to give us a full refund (they charged us a cancellation fee) when clearly they did not provide exactly as we ordered, and also failed to inform us they did not have it available at their outlet and simply replaced it with a different machine.

Wasim

WasimSydney, NSW

Comparison with branch staff

Hi everyone out there
Im a landscaper and fencer and Im hiring from kennards long time but I havent seen any one rude incompetent and racist like mick fatass in PENRITH branch hope this will be seen by management.
5 star On other hand Richard Dylan April Mitchall in Campbeltown branch are great people love to work and chat with them like a family.

Hi There,
Thank you for your feedback, if you would like to email us at info@kennards.com.au with your name and number we would like to investigate this matter further.

Catriona M.

Catriona M.Sydney, NSW

St Mary's Kennards

Excellent professional service particularly Jim. Very helpful both in person and on the phone. Equipment needed to be delivered which occurred as agreed.
We have hired equipment from them several times and will go back again.

Customer Service CentreKennards Hire

Hi Catriona, Thank you so much for your lovely review! I will be sure to pass it onto Jim and his manager so they can both see what a great job he is doing. :)
Thanks again!

orange m.

orange m.Canberra 2600, ACT

Worst product and service EVER

Hired shower... driver said I just found these pipes, no sure how good they are.. they burst. Put the shower under my pergola (where I wanted it) but I asked where does water drain to and he told me the grass... well there was nothing from the drain to the grass.. called to move.. apparently it was my misunderstanding..Second visit, told he fixed them but burst again burst again. This time in laundry. Water everywhere in my newly sheeted laundry..rang head office, they were amazing. However Fyshwick store had closed and still have no shower...been cleaning up water all afternoon.. I wonder if they are going to re sheet my laundry now.. can not believe the drama..

• +1

A very happy customer Kennards Hornsby hire

I hire equipment on a regular basis from Kennards, I am always very happy with there professional approach, particularly with customer service. A delivery of a rotary hoe for us to use was delivered on time but also the use of the machine was explained patiently by Chris who delivered it for us. 10/10 for friendly and helpful staff.

Hi John,
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We really appreciate your feedback and we'll see you next time! :)

Easy experience

We hired a mower from kennards hire and everything went smoothly. We just found the price a little higher than we initially expected but all in all a good experience

Hi Silvia,
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the feedback! :)
Have a great day!

Tele

TeleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service!!

Hired a double portaloo on a trailer for the week and the service from the Kennards in Thomastown VIC was just AMAZING. Very professional and prompt service. I would recommend this place to anybody.

Ringo

RingoSydney, NSW

The worst multiple experiences ever

So been asked to state accurate facts
This won’t be hard
Customer service is horrible
Don’t return calls staff are rude and think they know everything when clearly they know very little or nothing at all
When trying to debate there wrong doing they still think there right
Hire an attachment for an excavator when I asked to show how it worked not 1 person in the yard had a clue
Would never go back or ever recommend
No wonder your rating is crap

john

johnSydney, NSW

no satisfaction

It all seems to hard for staff at Penrith store! we are a decent sized customer and repeatedly find this store to be the least helpful! i asked in the morning on price and availability, i had to ring in the afternoon (as i had heard no more)to be told it (the item) was in Canberra , long story short... bit more to it, but took my business elsewhere and may continue to do so.

Big Moey

Big MoeySydney, NSW

Overall good

I found that the prices can vary between branches and the quality of customer service can too, what I mean by this is different charges etc. for even though your taking out the same bit of kit

Mr shopper

Mr shopperSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great kit but boy, what a rip off!

Hired a heavy duty demolition hammer, full day charge was 174 on the web site. Paid for the day and brought it back was charged for half a day..............145!! Oh and the 14 set up charge!! What a rip off. Great kit but misleading on the web site, where does it state 14 for a set up/hire fee? Save yourself some cash, go to Bunnings and buy it. You might use it only once but if you do can sell it on and still have saved money from using this lot. Disappointing.

Rabih

RabihSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great customer service but Expensive

I have dealt with over 6 branches, great experience and awesome staff. Very helpful staff and will take their time to make sure you understand the equipment you are hiring. However, the equipment rates are getting very expensive, at times the daily rate is 1/5 the purchase price. So if you are hiring something for 2 or 3 days, you are better off buying it at Bunnings. And they should allow "drop off at different branch", since not all branches have same equipment, sometimes you have to travel 100km+ to another branch, and then you need to travel the same distance to return. At times you end up keeping it for another day because you couldn't leave the site on time.

Customer Service CentreKennards Hire

Top Notch Service award goes to Werribee..!!

Very good staff especially Ben. Impressed and will recommend to anyone I know..!!
Thank you for being friendly and professional at the same time. So if you are looking to rent Lawn mowers or anything related , Kennards Werribee is the best.

Excellent service

Always have what I need available and never an issue when it comes to hiring equipment. Equipment always works fine. Staff always kind and approachable, know their stuff inside out

Customer Service CentreKennards Hire

Hi Luke! Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to let us know we're doing a good job! We take pride in our equipment and knowing our gear! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know!

Bahar

BaharHeatherton

Excellent service and amazing support

Kennards Hire helped us with our much needed fundraising event in November 2018. They generously provided us with a free BBQ! I can’t thank them enough for their help and support.

W Smeets

W Smeets

Excellent Service

I went to Kennards in Rockingham TODAY 10/12/18 - Mikey was very pleasant and efficient; I had to repair a roller door and support post which had been nudged by a car and knocked out of alignment - I ran my ideas past Mikey and he agreed that this was the way to go; failing that, he said, come back and I have a contact who can do it for you; he lent me a rubber mallet (as it turned out my partner had one in the garage anyway.........) and the job was done straight away.
It is good to still see the old-fashioned assistance and time given to a customer - thank you Mikey ... and Kennards.
I would recommend them to ANYONE looking to hire in Rockingham.

Willy Smeets
Kybra Mews
Rockingham WA 6168

Christine Paynter

Christine Paynterasked

cost per hour to hire a grinder to remove paint from a concrete surface

Tom

Tomasked

Is it possible to pick up a truck say in Bankstown and drop it off at Wollongong 4 hours later? Tom

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your query.

Unfortunately, we do not do one-way vehicle and trailer hire between cities or interstate, all trailers/vehicles need to be returned to the original branch. We do have weekly and long-term rates on vehicles and trailers for those longer trips if you are planning to return to your hiring branch or area.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

Dale

Daleasked

What is your policy on delivery drivers hitting peoples cars ( there are several witnesses and the driver admitted it when I managed to talk to him 3 hours later) and driving off without leaving any details ?
How do I go about having my car repaired when the management and driver at your Fyshwick store have constantly lied, stalled and ignored me and my request for your insurance details?

Hi Dale,

Thank you for your question. Can you please email us at csc@kenanrds.com.au with your full name, contact details and any information about the incident so that we can investigate and get to the bottom of this for you? We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience and frustration this matter has caused you and we would really like to get to the bottom of this for you.

-Kennards Hire.