Listing monitored by Jim's Diggers

4.2
Lou from Preston
Lou from PrestonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work, healthy lawn (Epping East Branch)

I’m very happy with the site preparation and lawn laying by Tony from Jim’s Diggers Epping East branch. After our extension the builders had removed the top soil from where we wanted a lawn and the ground was hard clay. Tony brought in a range of machines to loosen the soil, even it out and add topsoil. They helped us choose the right lawn and laid it. 2 months later it’s the healthiest lawn we’ve ever had and it has survived all the summer heat waves. He and his staff were lovely and gave both our young kids a long ride on the digger. Highly recommend Tony. Lou, Preston.

Lorraine
Lorraine

Disappointed

Jims D.Jim's DiggersSend a private message

Hi Lorraine, Apologies but we dont monitor this. We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Did you call 131 546 with your concerns?

HVD
HVD

Disappointing and waste of time

Their contact centre referred us to their local franchise. He took a week to come and look at our backyard and it’s been more than a week and he hasn’t provided a quote. They guy was not interested in the job at all and only visited because of the call made from their contact centre. Instead of wasting our time should have been honest upfront. Will never hire anyone from Jim’s again.

Jims D.Jim's DiggersSend a private message

Im sorry you have had this experience. Pls call 131 546 and make an official complaint so we can deal with the FSE in question as we have recieved no complaints of this nature, All of our FSEs remain hungry to help all of our customers.

M and J Harvey
M and J HarveySydney, NSW

Great job would recommend

Hired Jim’s Diggers Campbelltown to redo backyard. Couldn’t be happier with the way it turned out great suggestions on different aspects of the job and the professionalism of Geoff and the guys.

Great job!

I was searching for people for a site clean and contacted three companies. Jim’s Diggers was the first one to respond. Within minutes, I got a call from Elias. Within hours, he visited the property and got a reasonable quote the same day. He was very professional, straightforward and easy to work with. He’s done a great job and has done more than what was expected. Have already recommended to friends. Thanks, Elias.

Jims D.Jim's DiggersSend a private message

Thanks Elle. So happy that we could look after you.

Lydia L.Perth, WA

Disappointed

Jims D.Jim's DiggersSend a private message

Im sorry but we rarely check this as we dont run the platform. This doesnt help now but you needed to call the National Call Centre at the time to request follow-up. Sorry again.

Harnita and Mark
Harnita and MarkSydney, NSW

Glenn from Jim's Diggers in Penrith

Glenn was friendly and professional; quote was perfectly reasonable, no 'hidden charges', he was open and honest about any potential additional costs.

In terms of the job, Glenn was excellent; worked very quickly and efficiently, minimum of fuss, quality of workmanship was first class. Would happily recommend his services, and also we would happily reuse him should we relocate in the future.

Mark from Jim’s Diggers South West Sydney

Mark was a professional Allround. Great communication, on time, and easy to work with . Mark levelled the front and back yards for our new home. Pricing was great. Highly recommend.

Aniko J.
Aniko J.Sydney, NSW

New turf laid fantastically.

Glenn did a great job laying my new turf. Fantastic service and very nice to deal with. He was very professional and followed everything I asked for. My yard looks wonderful, very highly recommended.

Andrew K.
Andrew K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality job

Reliable, Easy to deal with, very Competitive price and our backyard looks a million bucks! Thank you Jim we will definitely be using your services for all our future renovations

Diedwaiting
DiedwaitingSydney

Customer Service Excellence - Sydney -Penrith

These guys are GREAT!! Had them prepare my yard for new turf. I couldn't have asked for a better job. Glenn was a pleasure to deal with. Listened and followed my wishes without any issue. Checked with me regularly to see that I was happy with the progress as he completed the stages of work. Competitively priced. A+ I'm stoked. thanks Glenn.

Nick B
Nick BHunter Region, NSW

Mitch

Mitch went above and beyond, with what was required for the job. Thank you so much Mitch for your workmanship and eye for detail.
Highly recommended to everyone.
Keep up the Great Work Mate!

Jeff
JeffHunter Region, NSW

Mitch Newcastle

Service outstanding explained to Mitch what was required and job needed the workmanship shown by him outstanding did everything I asked and still willing to do more highly recommended Jim’s diggers

Oliver and Carolyn
Oliver and Carolyn

Thanks helps Mitch diggers from Newcastle

Thanks for your help mitch. You advice and personality was a treat. Thanks again. Very professional and a great work ethic, dont stop for breaks he kept going. I would recommend to all.

John RossHunter Region, NSW

Ross from Newcastle

Mitch was professional from the outset, delivered on time, machine in tip top condition, attachments all supplied, when delivered went through a complete demonstration on how to use, even did some of the work for us, showed us the safety devices, if we got in trouble he was only a phone call away, highly recommend the business and the quality of the machine, 10/10 all-over for Professionalism

Please add my review to Newcastle Branch of Jim's Diggers review page