4.4

Mark from Jim’s Diggers South West Sydney

Mark was a professional Allround. Great communication, on time, and easy to work with . Mark levelled the front and back yards for our new home. Pricing was great. Highly recommend.

Aniko J.

Aniko J.Sydney, NSW

New turf laid fantastically.

Glenn did a great job laying my new turf. Fantastic service and very nice to deal with. He was very professional and followed everything I asked for. My yard looks wonderful, very highly recommended.

Andrew K.

Andrew K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality job

Reliable, Easy to deal with, very Competitive price and our backyard looks a million bucks! Thank you Jim we will definitely be using your services for all our future renovations

Diedwaiting

DiedwaitingSydney

Customer Service Excellence - Sydney -Penrith

These guys are GREAT!! Had them prepare my yard for new turf. I couldn't have asked for a better job. Glenn was a pleasure to deal with. Listened and followed my wishes without any issue. Checked with me regularly to see that I was happy with the progress as he completed the stages of work. Competitively priced. A+ I'm stoked. thanks Glenn.

Nick B

Nick BHunter Region, NSW

Mitch

Mitch went above and beyond, with what was required for the job. Thank you so much Mitch for your workmanship and eye for detail.
Highly recommended to everyone.
Keep up the Great Work Mate!

Jeff

JeffHunter Region, NSW

Mitch Newcastle

Service outstanding explained to Mitch what was required and job needed the workmanship shown by him outstanding did everything I asked and still willing to do more highly recommended Jim’s diggers

Oliver and Carolyn

Oliver and Carolyn

Thanks helps Mitch diggers from Newcastle

Thanks for your help mitch. You advice and personality was a treat. Thanks again. Very professional and a great work ethic, dont stop for breaks he kept going. I would recommend to all.

John RossHunter Region, NSW

Ross from Newcastle

Mitch was professional from the outset, delivered on time, machine in tip top condition, attachments all supplied, when delivered went through a complete demonstration on how to use, even did some of the work for us, showed us the safety devices, if we got in trouble he was only a phone call away, highly recommend the business and the quality of the machine, 10/10 all-over for Professionalism

Please add my review to Newcastle Branch of Jim's Diggers review page

Thanks for the Review John. We have shared your great review to facebook

CNT

CNTSydney, NSW

Phil from Casula NSW.

Phil is a top bloke and gets the job done. He is honest, reliable and dependable. You can't go wrong if Phil is on the job and I highly recommend using Jims Diggers!

Jims D.Jim's Diggers

Thankyou very much. Phil is now one of our longest serving franchisees in NSW and does a great job. Great to hear that you are happy.

Kieren

KierenHunter Region, NSW

Getting the Job done Professionally and Reliably

Congratulations to Mitch and Adam from Jims Diggers - Newcastle, for filling in my disused 55,000L pool. It was extremely hard work, hot weather and with very limited access. But they got it done! I cannot speak more highly about their work, their competence and their expertise. I can highly recommend their work Thank you again!!

Jims D.Jim's Diggers

Thanks Keiren. Both boys are bloody hard workers and will get the job done.

Honest opinion from Jim diggers about a trench which I planned to dig in my home

Thanks for the review Rueben

jim's diggers has no control of their tradies

tradie walked away for the job, left the dirt on the pathway of our house.
contacted the mebourne regional manager, was told i need to pay $484 if I want my front yard reinstate to what it originally was.
why would i pay $ to fix the issue caused by their franchisee?

Gina

we have security cameras... everythibg recorded. the tradie did not work in the back yard at all. so the mud was not from the rear. the tradie messed up.

cannot believe i dealt with liars.....

Lindylu

LindyluGreenwood

Best work ethic

Professional, reliable and honest is the best way for me to describe my recent experience. The appointed times to meet up for a quote and rubbish removal were punctual and the after cleanup of paths and surrounding areas was done well

MelJ

MelJ

No Stress - with Jims Diggers Stafford, Brisbane

Flexible, ethical, helpful, efficient and reliable totalled up to low stress for my project. Some unseen hurdles had to be jumped and Mick quickly & calmly adjusted the plan, securing the team needed to resolve the issues with minimum of fuss and less cost than initially specified.
Mick clearly enjoys what he does and is customer focussed and that outlook flows through the project.

Great result

Prith from Jims Diggers Ferntree Gully went above and beyond. Not only checking out a site I could not get to, but stopping others from dumping waste on it while I was not there. Excellent work. Excellent communication. Didn't try to sell me anything I did not need. Couldn't be happier.

kasvou

kasvouMelbourne

Made me sick, literally.

Jims D.Jim's Diggers

Im sorry this occurred. We have a complaints system in place as well as a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Details are here https://jimsdiggers.com.au/100-satisfaction-guaranteed/

Harry from Kingsgrove NSW

Honest, excellent skills, so thoughtful & one of the best tradesman I have ever met.
Harry helped us out in an emergency on a Saturday night! What a legend!! I recommend him to everyone.

Amazing work...loving the end results

Jeff from jims diggers came out and gave me a free quote to dig out the back garden, remove two stumps and retaining wall.

Not only was the price very affordable, the work Jeff had done was nothing short of amazing. I was couldn't believe how good the place looked after Jeff had done his thing.

I will definitely be getting Jeff out for any other jobs around the house. Jeff has amazing people's skills and cares about what he does and takes pride in what he does, with so much experience in the industry, you will get bang for your buck with Jeff.

Thanks again Jeff.

Pool fill and concrete steps

Can’t recommend Ryan Hucklebridge from Jim’s diggers enough, very good service and polite manner easy to deal with and an inspiring work ethic. No problems with anything that came up.

David K