Hisense

Hisense

Disgusting service

Bought a 50” tv couple of years ago It failed recently and do you think I can get any satisfaction from this company Not a chance They actually verified that it was under warranty but because I could not provide receipt they would not honour warranty Had photos ect but just stuffed me around to the the enth degree I would never buy another product from this company There service and attitude towards there customers is disgusting

No service

4 yr old hisense 65 inch TV with hardware failure. Cannot get email,text phone or any other reponse via " premium service" site but they are happy to promote new product. Agree with other reviews that this is a rubbish company.

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Spare parts order fail !

Smeetu Khanna

Smeetu KhannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality TV

I bought hisense 43" smart tv 4 months before. There is black screen on Tv but I can hear the audio. If call to the customer service and explained this problem, they already know this will happen in 43" Tv. They know they always get complaints about this issue for this Tv, still they are selling.

Never buy Hisense.

JimmyD

JimmyDSydney, NSW

Time for a Investigation into unlawful misconduct?

Fair Go

Fair GoAU

Hisense tv apps dodgy as

So annoyed that the problem with the audio playing up every minut on Hisense tv YouTube app being unfixable.
Wish to God I went with my first instinct and got a Samsung.

mark

markSydney, NSW

Bad products and customer services

Bought the new 65Q8 ULED TV on December 2020. Something was leaking behind the screen. Requested for a repair 3 weeks ago. Every time I went to them they always said will respond within 1-2days but nothing happened. No calls no emails.

Bridget

Bridget Perth, WA

Ridiculous

Hisense fridge/freezer stopped worked due to a gas leak. Contacted them the first week of January to organise a technician to come and check it. 14/01/21 technician arrived and said fridge is faulty due to a gas leak, the fridge will be replaced because it can’t be fixed. 2 weeks later, Hisense said they hadn’t received the paper work from the technician even though he confirmed he sent it the 14/01. It’s now the 12/02/21 and every time we contact them we’re told another 5-10 business days. Their customer service and products are a joke.

Worst customer service -don’t buy

French door fridge water/ice dispenser stopped working on 7/12/2020. Many, many messages and calls to customer service with many , many of those unanswered. Called Harvey Norman who we purchased it from, no care factor from anyone. Finally someone came out on the 7/1/20 only to be told it needed a new filter because the filters being sold were dodgy and causing problems. We only purchased genuine replacement filters. The repair service person said he would order a new filter and it is now 7/2/2021 and water/ice dispenser still not working. This is the most terrible after service ever received. The fridge is only 18months old will never purchase Hisense again.

Antony

AntonySydney Surrounds, NSW

Hisense not a TV to buy if you want it to last more than 2 years

Michelle

MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Hisense Worst Company

Hisense not only sell an extremely inferior product, and very poor customer service. They now give your details out to service centres,who attempt to push you into surrending your TV under the pretext of fixing it. A service person sent by Hisense to my home, came without my permission. Claimed he rang the door bell(which I dont have) knocked on my door and front window. My front entry is enclosed for security and no person can knock on any front windows as they are not accessible. I was not at home and I was not expecting any service person in regards to fixing my faulty TV.Be very careful with Hisense as they give out your details to freely.

Neryl

NerylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

75 inch TV

The tv image suddenly went and so Hisense sent a technician to fix it. However the fault happened again. Im so disappointed that I have not been able to have it replaced or a new TV yet.

Corey

CoreySydney, NSW

The worst! Don't buy

Have had so many problems with the TV with no success trying to fix with support. Please save yourself the headache and buy something else

Worst customer service!!

Worst customer service have had multiple issues with the TV have had the mother board replace and once again having issues. They palm you off to make you try and fix it then to call back if the issue still happens, call back on hold for over an hour to be told something different to try and to call back if issue still happens! Waiting for a tech to come out and fix the tv once again waiting over a week to be fixed!!! I will never by another hisense product nor will I tell anyone else to buy their products.

Alex m

Alex mVictoria

Contact hisense about my faulty tv and not very helpful

Carlos15

Carlos15Melbourne

do not buy Hisense TV's

Brought a brand new 65inch uhd 4k tv. 2 months in the edges of the screen started to become more brighter than the rest of the screen. Called Hisense technical support on several occasions to raise a warranty claim but they never answer. I even left my number but no call back. The only way you can communicate with Hisense is messaging through their website which is very sad. Any how long story short, technical support/warranty is a painful drawn out experience. They get you to do the troubleshooting your self instead of sending out a technician.
I recommend you a pay a bit extra and get a brand that will assist you when things go pear shape.

Terrible after sales service

Jason N.

Jason N.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely worst Electronics brand in history!

I have purchased a TV from hisense. Blurry and needs repair. No response from hisense and no offer of return/exchange or fixing.
Takes over a week for them to reply to an email.

gary

garyQueensland

do not i repeat do not buy a tv from this company

Purchased my television from the good guys just over 12 months ago. Just prior xmas 2020 the screen went blank , after many weeks and countless phone calls the mother board was replaced, only to find the screen is now cracked . Again, more phone calls emails etc this company has now said that our case is closed no further correspondence will be entertained . stay as far away from this brand and company as you can

Cas

CasDarwin, NT

By far the worst purchase!

Bought a 630L French door fridge. Fridge is less than 3 years old. Multiple warranty claims made about issues with the refrigeration temperature, and fridge not cooling. After service care terrible, the worst I’ve ever experienced. Over 6 phone calls and lengthy call waits/ call backs. Someday’s it took over 5 hours to get a call back or not called back at all. Fridge still has not been repaired or replaced after 3.5 since the warranty claim was lodged. Will never purchase a Hisense product again.