Fran

FranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would not recomend Hisense brand..after the first tv was replaced,(grateful).. second tv has same problem..cutting out, turns off for no apparent reason.(according to google it is a problem).. Contacted Hisense, and emailed Jasmin..she basically told me there was nothing they could do!! I would not recommend buying a Hisense product!

James D.

James D.Sydney, NSW

Tv lest then 10 months old and rusting

Told not coverd by warranty must be to salty where i live after being electric shocked by the tv waiting from a response from fair trading now terrible to deal with shut me down on every instance, screen has constant issues and tv admits a shock when touched stuck with a tv now i cant use i would steer very clear im about to enter a legal battle

Store LocationIn rent
DJ & CM

DJ & CMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional After Sale Service

Store LocationJB HiFi

Poor warranty service

I cant imagine how poor and slow this bloody Hisense is.... my brand new fridge stopped working and I contacted them and they gave me stupid instructions just to drag the process by purpose! So frustrating their technician cane 3 days after and spent 1 minute to take some photos... yes this is broken to be replaced, technician said.... can you imagine.
Now they are waiting for report and asking me to follow up with technician my self and they them selves just sit and relax ....
I’m still waiting to fix this bloody fridge but I’m not optimistic

Store LocationGoodguys
Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Saber, we have responded back to your email :)

Klouise

KlouiseSouthwest, VIC

Terrible customer service, slow warranty service and no communication between their teams

Unhappycustomer

UnhappycustomerSouth Australia

Poor Customer Service and bad Product!!

Customer care were so Rude unwilling to help and Refused to put me onto a Higher Rep, only had my Hisense Refrigerator for less then three years and it stopped working then started up and went from Hot and Cold constantly making it so i lost all my food and not too mention had no COLD WATER available during Australia's Hot summer!! Finally after many Phone calls, emails and even getting Good Guys involved you agree to a new Fridge but being im located in a country Town it will cost $500 to get it delivered and you guys are taking nearly 2 weeks to sort anything out! My reference # is 101557467 and yes ive already contacted CRT@Hisense.com and still waiting.... please get me my fridge so my kids have fresh food and water ready for school!!

Hi Noelle ,
Thank you for your feedback , once again sorry to hear about the experience you have had thus far. I have responded back to your email to crt@hisense.com.

edward19771010

edward19771010Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very Slow warranty service

I Have a 50 inch 4k hisense tv. 1 year and the screen stopped working with grey lines through it.
I rang warranty and they said send photos and receipt to their email address and they would get back to be in 2 days. 2 days gone and i ring them now i am getting told they would get to it for another 10 days. I asked cant i just get it repaired and they said they have not assest the photos i sent it. Seemed like they are looking for a way to get out of warranty. Very poor service. will never buy another hisense product.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Edward, we are sorry to hear about the issue you are having with one of our products. Can you please provide me with your Hisense reference number and email me directly at crt@hisense.com, I will endeavor to resolve the matter for you promptly.

Simon7712

Simon7712Perth, WA

Product and service unacceptable

New washing machine faulty after two cycles. Would not replace before a technician looked at it. It has been 7 days and still no replacement yet. Very rude at call centre also. They guy from The Good Guys did try and help out but Hisense would not budge on replacing it. Now 14 days and no sign of parts and hisense would not let me speak with a manager without emailing them.

Store Location6164
Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Simon , we are sorry to hear about the experience you have had with one of our products. Can you please email me at crt@hisense.com with your reference number so I can look into the file for you further?

srijan b.

srijan b.Sydney, NSW

Worse product and customer service

After few years all apps stop working and customer care said talk to the app maker(you tube). If we can’t use you tube it’s not smart tv for me. And web browser is only running for 40 minutes and have restart the Tv.just waste of time and money

Rubish support from hisense

Store LocationVideo pro

Constantly fails

75" Hisense 4k TV. This was bought in June 2019. Exactly 1 month later, the mother board broke, got replaced, failed again. They replaced the TV. Now this tv has failed. We are now going to go through with TRYING to get our money back. Will update if we are successful or they give us a run around. The Good Guys in Wetherill Park have washed their hands off us and told us we have to go through Hisense.

Store LocationThe Good Guys Wetherill Park
Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Kat , we are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with one of our products , can you please provide me with your Hisense reference number to look into your file further?

Kat V.
Kat V.

Hi Jasmine, the 1st Reference number was 100874308, 2nd Reference number 101408597. On the 16th October a replacement TV had been organised, this has failed on Wednesday just passed.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Kat , I will follow this up for you , please email me also if you have not received the replacement by end of the week at crt@hisense.com

Hisense fridge not working in just 3 months of purchase

We purchased a Hisense fridge just 3 months back (model number HR6TFF350) from good guys. We really liked the fridge in terms of capacity and cooling performance. It has suddenly stopped working and it the peak summer season now. Trying to get hold of service centre desperately.

Store LocationGood guys

HISENSE TV - Onsite servicing + Customer care

shereejc

shereejcSydney

Do NOT waste your money

13 months in and our 55inch tv is unwatchable. The screen keeps flipping up over and over and over again. I can’t believe it. We’ve got a Samsung downstairs that has lasted five years.

Store LocationJB Hifi

Excellent customer care

I thought of thanking the customer care support which I got from Hisense!! The company showed how much it care its brand.

I bought a 50’ TV and it got faulty in 3.5 years. The TV had only 1 year warrant from manufacturer. But I contacted the customer care and they asked me to do few factory tests. Once it was understood that it was not repairable, the company replaced the TV with a new model of the same configuration free of cost. They kept their reputation.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi George, Thank you for the great feedback, we are happy you are satisfied with the outcome of your claim and service.

Donski

DonskiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Crap Crap Crap do not buy the TV can not keep up with HDR it pixelates. Support wont help say its too bad.

Tv pixilated when we contact support they say its normal. Honestly I think my dads old tube TV had a better picture. The mother board has been replaced because the remote stopped working but has made no difference to the quality of the picture

Monica

MonicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great!

I have a hisence French door fridge with built in ice machine and water and I literally can't think of what I'd do without it. It's got so much space! Has a big drawer for the freezer and then another drawer which has 3 different temperature settings so can be used as a fridge or freezer. It's a super reliable fridge, I purchased one after my sister had the same one for a year.

Brett

BrettRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dead fridge

My $700 fridge completely dead after 5 years. Never abused or mistreated. Hisense say this is as long as they expect their fridges to last and refuse to help. They ignore Australian Consumer rights
Avoid this company.

Store LocationThe good guys

Very Dissatisfied

Just brought 55 inch Smart TV but hey not really smart.
It should be told to consumers that you cannot load just any apps onto it.
So to me just wasted my money as l cant do what I thought all smart tv could do.
Will never but another Hisence product

Vinod Danapal

Vinod DanapalCanberra 2600, ACT

New Hisense refrigerator not cooling

4 months before bought a brand new Hisense refrigerator. it is not cooling now. Freezer is working fine, but no cooling in the fridge. All my food got wasted. I need immediate help in fixing the issue with my fridge. Need compensation for the wastage of my food as well. Hearing strange noises from the fridge as well. Really loud tak tak sound. Need to fix it at the earliest.

Store LocationJB Hifi
Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Vinod , we are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with one of our products ,I have responded back to your email that you have sent regarding your concerns.

Frosty Screen

Frosty Screenasked

Hi Hisense. Bought 55nch R7, Good guys, 30-1-2020. Q ??? How do I remove frosty film off screen surface. Please help. Ralph I.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Ralph , you are only able to remove the film off our OLED range. Model 55R7 you will not be able to.

Tony C.

Tony C.asked

I have a 50" android tv. It is now 4 months old and my problems continue. The channel banner displays on the top 1/3 of the screen, clears for 5 seconds and the returns. Watching tv is impossible. Screen has lines all through it. Service man Max has been great. Replaced the main board but screen problems (display and fault lines) continue. Replaced the tv 3 days ago and the channel Info on the screen problem is on the new one as well. Also now a channel displays for 5 seconds and then the tv goes blank. The tv has a wired connection to the internet but playing pay tv channels the sounds disappears!! The problems are overcome for an hour or so when you do a reset but Im doing that several times a day. Only thing working for me is that I now know all my passwords and setup routines off by heart and can do a reset in record time. Not impressed. Time to wave the flag and declare HiSense. Refund please.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi , we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

Sandy

Sandyasked

I have bought a hisense tv and it will be delivered in few days.

After seeing so many bad reviee i feel like returning the tv without even using it.

mark king
mark king

If i was you I'd send it back and buy another brand

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Sandy , Thank you for leaving a comment, whilst i understand where you are coming from , its always good to experience products for yourself. Hisense is number #1 in Brown Goods and lets be honest no one really goes online these days to post positive feedback and all the great things company do.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives