Hisense

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

After Sales Service Is Pathetic

Store LocationHarvey Norman, Cleveland, Brisbane.
Mike

Apologies but it has not been 7 weeks more like 5.

Do yourself a favour and dont ever purchase a hisense product

Purchased a Hisense TV late June and 2 months in there was an issue with the back light. Hisense have said they are unable to repair and therefore under warranty they will replace TV. It been a month and still waiting for replacement. Ive contacted customer care and no one has been able to help in any productive way. Customer care is non existent.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Tony , we are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with one of our products . Tony can you please provide me with your Hisense reference number and i will look into it for you .

Tony
Tony

Poor Customer service

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Karl , we are sorry to hear about the experience you have had thus far with one of our products and service , can you please provide me with your Hisense reference number and i will look into it for you , or email me at crt@hisense.com

Karl
Karl

I have emailed you, Thanks, Karl

Jasmine F.Hisense

Thanks Karl I will look into it for you :)

Katie K

Katie KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hisense smart 4K TV

Cheap tv and only some of the apps works like netflix and youtube. Web browser doesnt work and you often need to turn the tv off and back on when it 'freezes' or gets stuck on an app

Store LocationJb hifi

Hisense tvPerth, WA

TV not working satisfactory

Have an issue with our tv, tried 4 times Via their service centre to fix the problem but no luck. Will not send a repair man out to assess. No where to go from here. Won’t ever touch another Hisense TV again.

Store LocationJB HiFi
Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi , We are sorry you are having issues with one of our products , if you provide me with your reference number I can look into your file.

Ref no 101418762
Thankyou

Beware buyers....

Store LocationRetra vision
Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Greta , we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you provide me with your Hisense reference number i will be able to address your enquiry

My ref number is 101419991

Not recommended

Buy Hisense 75” smart tv with in 3 months it stopped working complain to the provider, it been three days no one came to fix it . Not recommended this brand it’s better to buy Sony worth of money

Store LocationHarvey Norman

Seany

Seany

Fantastic support!

Couple of shelves broke prematurely, and it was no problem for Hisense to replace them. Their customer service was fantastic and their product os as well. We now only buy Hisense.

Store LocationMorayfield Harvey Norman
Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Seany , Thank you for the great feedback, that is wonderful to hear everything was sorted out for you with no issues :)

Emjay206

Emjay206Sydney, NSW

Love Their TVS

We have two tvs from Hisense. a 70" and a 50" - both have awesome picture quality, especially considering the price point. I recommend them if you're looking for good value.

The worst after service

Jool
Jool

PaulSydney, NSW

poor customer service and low quality item

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Paul , sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your fridge , can you please privately message me your Hisense reference number to crt@hisense.com and i will review your file

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Paul , I just tried calling you however no answer .

Can you please call Hisense directly 1800 447 367 regarding your case and quote your reference number, i have placed notes on file also so your next interaction will be easier.

MishSouth East Queensland, QLD

French door fridge freezer, 4 door Black model

Store LocationGood guys
Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Mish sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your fridge drawer ,Mish can you please send me your Hisense Reference number privately to crt@hisense.com and i will look over your file

Lisa45

Lisa45South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing After Sales Service

Store LocationGood Guys Helensvale and Bundall

mad as hell

mad as hellgold coast

Dont buy Hisense

My 55K321uw tv screen turns shades of blue just months after warranty period. Customer care is sorry but will do nothing.The term Statutory Guarantee means nothing to them. Do yourself a favor and buy a different brand

Barlow R.

Barlow R.Northern Region, NSW

Avoid Hisense

Store LocationHisense Direct
evg.evd7

evg.evd7South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor quality

It's a very poor quality products, washing machine didn't work properly from the very beginning.
I've tried to call JB HiFi to organise the maintenance. They was every time just referring to Hisense team. We didn't get maintenance assistance even once.
Don't waste your money and time!!!!

Jasmine F.Hisense

please email me at cusotmerservice.au@hisense.com so I can look into your complaint and assist.

Leni F.

Leni F.Sydney, NSW

Top quality for good price

Bought a Hisense 58 inch. Works perfectly. Good quality, good value for money. Easy set up and haven’t had a problem since buying. We believe it’s competing with bigger brands.

Darren Gabbe

Darren GabbeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Google Play won't connect

I got so sick of this piece of garbage that it is now awaiting the hard rubbish pick up next month. I went down and paid $600 for a Panasonic and couldn't be happier. Hisense, TCL, Changwhatever the hell and other Chinese designed and produced tv's are really crap!

Brian D

Brian D

Star rating is deceptive

Bought a tv with a 4 star energy rating,but to get a decent picture with actual colour you need to change the settings.
This brings up a warning of more energy use,so what is the energy rating?
Tv works ok but deceptive marketing

Sue

SueTerrigal

Love This Brand, value for money !!

We have had 4 different Hisense TV's and each one has been excellent and they are all still running perfectly. Would highly recommend this brand as a cheaper alternative to the high end market.

Store LocationJB Hi Fi

Natasha

Natashaasked

Hi. I purchased a hisense smart tv from a furniture store. Everything worked great. Have had it for 2 years now, and one day it stopped working. It looks like its trying to boot up, with no success any help?

Hi Natasha,
Good luck if you ring their help centre. Im am certainly not impressed with them at all
Val

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi , we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry. It may require a software update depending on your TV model, however one of the operators would be able to assist you once you explain what is happening .

Barlow R.

Barlow R.asked

Hi Garry (team leader / manager),
Ref# - 101423283
Thankyou for offering and raising an RA (return authority) for me with Harvey Norman Moree for my
695 Litre Hisense refrigerator.
I would like to also thankyou for offering $300 compensation for my food loss.
Now, when exactly will you be notifying Harvey Norman Moree of the RA number? (they are waiting)
And when will you be sending me the email requesting my BSB and ACC numbers in order to compensate the $300?
Kind regards,
Barlow

Jasmine F.Hisense

hi Barlow, looking at your reference number I can see your enquiry has been completed. If you have any other questions please feel free to call or email.

Ari P.

Ari P.asked

Why been waiting from january 26.to now still no replacement tv.delivered.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

CategoryAppliance Brands and Physical Shops