Hisense HR6CF146 / HR6CF206 / HR6CF307

Hisense HR6CF146 / HR6CF206 / HR6CF307

HR6CF146, HR6CF206, HR6CF307

JBGMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect size and value for money

Our fridge freezer was getting overcrowded, so I finally decide to buy a chest freezer. This is the ideal size for my small family. It's a very neat design, and is so handy having controls on the front panel. I've only had it a couple of days, so too early to report any issues. It came with a removable basket and ice scraper. I'd like to buy a couple of extra baskets, but the only downfall is, I can't find where to buy accessories! I can't find any part number or advice in the manual, nor can I find anything on the Hisense website. I'll hunt around for a phone number, but I guess it would be easier if this information were readily available.
Really happy thus far with my purchase.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $265.00.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi , If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

JBGM

Ah, brilliant. Thank you for your reply.

Gee

GeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good so far

Hisense 205l , live in Melbourne so according to that does the setting need to be on mid . Not sure what setting to put it on cold mid or cooler? Need help please!!

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi ,If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Jaz

JazSydney, NSW

Alarm light on not freezing

Bought this around 4 years ago. Up until then it worked perfectly. This morning the alarm light appeared in red. Looks like it’s reached it’s timespan. It’s had it. Unbelievable!

Purchased in March 2015 at The Good Guys for $300.00.

toekneeFar North Queensland, QLD

Good warranty, bad coms

Purchased in March 2016 at Harvey Norman for $349.00.

Klm

Great freezer for a couple who live on a farm

Great size freezer for farm life. Can ice up a bit requires defrost every six months but not too bad. Could be helpful having extra baskets so we bought something suitable otherwise a good purchase from the good guys in Shepparton.
Three star rating but haven’t noticed any change on our power bill

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Dennis Filippas

Dennis FilippasVIC, 3083

Excellent value

Got this chest freezer in July 2018 at a good price of $253 from the good guys, I purchased this freezer as a spear for the summer, So far no issues and very happy with it, for a family of 2-3 this 145L freezer its perfect Would definitely recommend this

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Iris

IrisSA, 5290

Excellent chest freezer

I purchased this from Harvey Norman on the 20th September 2018, and am delighted with it. It was quick to reach right temperature, and is so quiet, you wouldn't know it was in use. It is definitely big enough for 2 people, and fits well in a small space. Can certainly recommend this freezer.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Joe1

Joe1

Bought on thegoodguys ebay $288 (include $50 delivery fee)

i am happy with this chest freezer and this is enough for a family of 3 or 4 and very quiet while compressor working, the purpose of this product is to be an extended storage for main fridge. This product has a 3 star energy rating, consuming 265kw a year, not too bad.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Lid keeps locking for 10 minutes every half hour

When I rang the service dept they stated I should have reported this within the first week of purchase - despite the 12 month warranty. They are unable to explain why the lid keeps locking but won't do anything about it. Not being able to open the lid whenever I want to get something out is most annoying. The freezer is a disaster and their Service Section hasn't got a clue as to the reason and has fobbed me off suggesting I defrost it and see what happens. I've already done this.
I definitely would not recommend this model and by the poor service I would also stay away from this company.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Buy a different one

The freezer wouldn't have been so bad if the customer service would have been better. They're horrible and they don't care and they couldn't solve a simple problem. 10 phone calls with absolutely no resolve also the freezer let's ice buildup on the inside where it's leaking through the seal.

Cooper09

Cooper095 Lloyd street morphettville sa 5043

Great

I like the brand it works really great I only need to put a bottle of drink in it 4 bout 90 mins and it’s frozen which is good I got it from the good guys it’s hard to find a freezer that works as good as the 1 I got

Mat

MatMelbourne

Does the job well.

This chest freezer has been a fantastic addition to our place. It's the perfect size for a family of 3 and has provided us with excellent additional space to store frozen items. The unit is relatively compact and easy to fit inside the house. It is quiet, although there is a slight motor noise when it starts to cool. The alarm light is a welcome addition.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Nizo

NizoBrisbane, QLD

Despite its high energy consumption, it does the job beautifully. We bought it on sale, so it was fairly cheap at the time. It's big enough for private usage and can easily fit in a garage. Every few months it needs defrosting, but this is done effortlessly thanks to its drainage hole at the bottom. I usually buy goods on special and freeze them for long periods of time.

Date PurchasedDec 2014

Fwang

Fwang

I have a small fridge n always not enough space for frozen goods. Decided to buy a chest freezer and now i can buy more frozen stuff when on special. Also bulk meats and ice cream. I think this is a good size and price as well. Its better off for me to buy a chest freezer compare to have a new fridge

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Lou

LouGold Coast

It does the job!

This is a base model chest freezer - perfect for a second freezer to save a few dollars if making meals in bulk or buying up specials for bread and meat. If I could have afforded it at the time, I would have opted for a frost free as cleaning this one of the ice build up every couple of months is a loathsome chore.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Lauren

LaurenBrisbane

Great freezer

We have had this freezer since May 2017 and it has been great. Its great to have so much space for freezing meat etc. It is quiet, very space efficient, easy to keep tidy inside (has a shelf and basket), and is cheap to run. It doesn't have the defroster but this hasn't been an issue yet.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

sue

suetarro 2322 nsw

new freezer so much better than old reliable chest freezer.

My new freezer is more efficient and lighter to move. Love the sleek lines and large indent handle. Its spacious depth and easy to reach down inside is a joy to use. The Hisense's lovely design looks more like a stylish white cabinet with lights than a "chest freezer".It is so quiet, if you did not see the clear coloured illuminating light one would think the freezer was not going. Thankyou Hisense

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

art

artWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Appears to work OK, but....

Hmm, interesting comments re the seal as I noticed just this morning moisture along the top edge. Will investigate further as this would obviously cause the compressor to work overtime & my power bill ! Bought it from Harvey Norman about 2 years ago as we had a surplus of bunya nuts to keep frozen. Will check out the receipt & see what the warranty is/was. Other than that it seems to work OK in our shed, which is not the best environment.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

RossPerth, WA

Faulty seal around handle.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

shopperjillTownsville, Qld

Freezer not suitable for advertised use

Tina Soper

Tina Soperasked

after a power cut the freezer is working but there is no lights on the control panel

Shitabey K.asked

How many hours can it last when freeze before the block start melting?

Shitabey K.

How many days can the ice block go when their is power failure ( Nigeria) power goes on and off

toeknee

Shitabey. Don't worry, the power here in Aust. isn't always reliable either. But, recently another power outage happened at my place for 12hrs and all the frozen food and ice blocks in myfreezer were still solid frozen. I did not open the door at all during the power outage. I also did not open the door on my main refrigerator for the whole time and the food (milk etc.) were still fine when the power returned.
One thing to keepin mind though. Probably best to switch off at the wall socket, the freezer/ fridge when the power goes out. Wait until the power supply returns then switch it back on (if you're at home at the time that is). Doing this will ensure the possible surge of electricity when the power supply comes back on, doesn't fuse/ damage your freezer/ fridge components. This can happen, same as when lightening strikes the power grid and burns things out. So it's just a precautionary thing I do for myself.

Shitabey K.

U said u never opened the door , so what if I need to take out some important things from the freezer so what will happen. I have a thermocool chest freezer and so far is able to block it takes like 5 days before I will see no traces of ice block but it will still be very cold. Can hisense do the same.

CluckinRoostah

CluckinRoostahasked

Had a power failure when power went back on red light was on chest freezer hisence

Klm

If your power is now restored it should go away once it’s at it’s colder setting

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi , we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

toeknee

If the light doesn't go out after a few hours, then it means there's an issue with the freezer and best to call Hisense as they've offered.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives