Hisense Series 6 P6

Hisense Series 6 P6

43P6 (43"), 50P6 (50"), 55P6 (55") and 65P6 (65")

See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love it

I love my Hisense 43 p6. Wish I knew how to put more apps onto the television. Can't fault the sound or screen. Best television I have ever had. Hisense seems not to be rated as good as a Samsung but I disagree

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for $620.00.

Freezing and No Power

When Streaming the TV would sometimes freeze. The TV also stopped turning on after 6 weeks. I must say the picture quality and sound were excellent while it was working. We are waiting for a repair man to come out with a new component. First TV to fail on us ever. Hopefully it won't fail after the repair. Dealing with Hisense on the return/warranty was ok

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $620.00.

Great product for Sport

Purchased a second tv for watching Foxtel sport, excellent quality and perfect picture especially the football And cricket. Menu easy to navigate no use. Sound quality is clear and sharpe

Purchased in August 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $589.00.

Smart TV good quality

Smart TV is very practical unit eazy to operate. Love EPG graphics with good font size. Netflix and YouTube buttons fast to navigate.this is my 3rd Hisense TV and this brand is very reliable with excellent picture and colors.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hifi Home for $650.00.

Sound Quality

Low cost and it does the job.

I've had the TV for a few months now and I'm pretty happy with that. I bought for quite a low price from the shop (much lower than all the other big brands) and it works well.
The OS could be better as you can't install apps, but I rarely feel the need to add apps to the pre-installed ones.
The quality of the image is pretty good but sometimes (specially with Netflix) you get an annoying traling halo to moving images.
The image gets better with content played from a hard drive. You have plenty of ports for any kind of input.
In conclusion, if you want the best of the best, this isn't probably for you, but if you care about price-quality ration, this is definitely a good option

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Rubbish TV unwatchable after 10 weeks worst customer non service ever

10 week old TV I was watching suddenly had so many lines on screen I can no longer see a picture. Have been stuffed aroung by both the NOT Good Guys & Hisense for more than a week now with no solution in sight. And no TV. Neither company could care less about Australian Consumer Law & repeated requests for a refund have been ignored by both. I can only hope Fair Trading will help because all the ACCC supposedly responsible for the ACL say is to lodge complaint with them. Worst TV with shortest life I've ever been unfortunate enough to buy. If you are looking for a TV that lasts longer than a couple of months or any sort of service when it doesn't avoid Hisense. 11 days to get refund that should have been given on the day I asked for it.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys.

Sound Quality

Great sound and picture. Crappy warranty rules.

Ok, so some of you reading this may be looking to buy one second-hand and are wondering why someone might be selling it.
I have just picked up a 65P6 that is about 8 months old, for half the new price. The seller apparently had a genuine reason for selling that was unrelated to the quality of the TV.
I have to say, from the moment I turned it on, it was easy to use. Setup took about 10 minutes. I’m now running the sound through my Yamaha surround sound, but even before that, I was suitably impressed with the sound quality. My wife generally watches her shows without the Surr Sound on and the quality and clarity are tremendous. Switches easily between live TV, Foxtel, YouTube and Netflix.
Images and 4K videos are fantastic.
My only whine is that the Warranty is non-transferable, and in this day and age of electronic stock control, you shouldn’t need a paper receipt to show when and where the appliance is purchased. Hisense should stand behind their product regardless of whether I’m the first or second owner, provided it’s within warranty.

Purchased in July 2019 at Secondhand, but originally Harvey Norman. for $600.00.

Sound Quality

Beautiful colours and simple to operate

A lovely TV Beutiful bug picture and sensibly simple remote .A delightful clever combination of value and practicality together with excellent features .I dont use the smart TV cause theres nothing on TV or the internet to watch using data

Purchased in July 2019 at Betta Home Living for $1,079.00.

Great!!!

Audio feature of the TV is so great. And less hassle as well, since youtube and netflix buttons are already on the remote. Before, we need to use our PS4 for us to sign in on netflix and youtube. So, I guess we are saving energy here.

Purchased in May 2019 for $595.00.

Great cheap UHD tv

I've had this TV for 4 months now, the picture quality is great. But the sound quality is MUCH better than I thought it would be for a cheap TV. I planned on having a sound bar to go with it for movies but the quality is fantastic as is. Great TV that wont break the bank. I've always bought cheap TV's because they go out of date so quickly, but this is the best yet.

Problems you may have:
Out of the box, the TV is set to Shop/Store mode. Which will only run app's or TV for 1 minutes before it reverts to a store display (4k pictures, screen saver type of mode) You will have to turn off Store Mode.

When app's start becoming slow or you are having problems streaming video content, you need to clear the App Cache. By pressing the House icon button and going to settings, system, application settings, clear cache & cookies. I've had no other app issues that others speak of

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $758.18.

Great

I have had t.v for nearly one and a half yearsi have had absolutely no issues or concerns about this product i it is one of the best tvs ever

Purchased in February 2017 for $1,800.00.

Excellent picture quality

It is mid range in price but has top of range exceptional picture quality. I like the stainless steel edging to go with my decor. Hisense for the win. Definitely recommend this TV.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $793.00.

Sound Quality

Customer service very rude. They hang up the call after repeating what they want to say

I called and reported problems with a TV recently purchased. I spent more than 15 minutes on checking TV's function multiple times once no buttons on remote or TV set working. They say I need to be on TV but it is hard to spare time to be at TV when the centre is open if you are working at day time. They said they can send someone but it can be charged if it is not fault on the TV. I was asking how it is charged and whether they are technicians from Hisense and as such. Then the staff just repeatedly told me to call again when I am in front of the TV and hung up the phone all of sudden. I was asking for the call out as I was very sure it is TV's fault even they said I can be charged if TV is ok. Then How rude they are. They just say what they want to and hang up.

By the way, It is just week 3 after purchase. TV remote and even manual button on the bottom of the display is not functioning even after battery changes. Then only function working is turning on and off. Even that is not reliable and stable. Some times I had to plug off from power point to turn off as the manual button is not working. Better not to gamble with your new TV purchase if you would like to save your time. You can buy Hisense only if you are confident to be available to be in front of TV when their customer service centre is open.

Purchased in April 2019.

Good but not the best! Worth the price though

Bought this product from jb hifi last month and till now the product is good. Excellent picture quality, love playing xbox on this TV. It has netflix on single click and some pre-installed apps.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Sound Quality

Great TV overall, however I have some issues...

Excellent if you're on a budget. Picture quality is crystal clear, super easy to set up and use and works well as a basic TV, however I mainly use it for gaming as opposed to watching stuff and I have to say I'm a little disappointed. The P6 was meant to come with a Game Mode and some other features, but noticed mine didn't have them. I found out after purchasing it that only the larger models have these features so I feel like what is advertised on the Hisense website is a little bit misleading, especially if you're after this TV solely for Game Mode. The sound quality also isn't the greatest but a good soundbar or pair of speakers should do the trick. I had some problems setting my speakers up to the TV too; they only seem to work in the headphone jack? So when I want to turn the volume up or down, I have to do it through the headphone settings because the regular volume buttons control the volume on the TV itself. A small annoyance but not the biggest issue, I'm sure there's a way to fix it lol.

All in all a good TV, just make sure you know what you're looking for. Do your research properly before you buy and don't be afraid to look at other options too.

Purchased in November 2018.

TV is rubbish

I brought this TV in January 2018 one month before the warranty expired i had a vertical line through the screen and the volume won't work had to have it up at the top of the range on the volume then it would just turn itself of. Had problems with Netflix i couldn't scroll it would just keep scrolling couldn't stop on any shows. I rang Hisense and they sent a replacement TV out a week later i have had my new TV for 5 weeks and now have two vertical lines running through the screen and the picture quality is fuzzy and pixelated so i again rang and complained they have now sent me out another TV same brand very worried that the issue will show up again.

Purchased in January 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $899.00.

Good value for money.

After my LG failed 3 months out of a 3 yr warranty, I decided to buy a cheaper brand and found Hisense to be very good value for money. Standard USB & HDMI ports as you’d expect. Good quality picture without paying a fortune.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys.

Sound Quality

Great tv, excellent picture.

TV has a great picture, sound isn't bad but i have not fully tested it as i have it connected to my stereo. Has netflix already loaded with a few other apps that i dont use. The feet on base seem quiet stable and easy to install. The box that it came in was even designed well with 4 pull tabs to make the box slide off. No need to try and fish the tv out the top like others. Very happy with the product so far.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $1,095.00.

Sound Quality

Really really happy with my purchase

This is the best tv i have ever owned.
The picture quality is sharp vivid and overall, superb with great sound.
Set up from new is a breeze, no frustrating time wasting setups that spoil your new purchase.
On demand tv is so easy to access as is Netflix and youtube.
The perfect, quality, smart tv with all the features you could ever want at a price hard to believe.
A family christmas gift , loved by all.
I highly recomend this tv.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,400.00.

Issues with streaming

We purchased this TV via JBHiFi (Must have been and incentive) Picture is OK but kept geting coloured screens when streaming STAN so had to turn off and on again (no issues). Now it wont stream at all. Not an internet issue as eberything else in the house is working. Very average as we never had this issue with out LG SONY and PAMASONIC TV's

Purchased in November 2018.