Holman Low Pressure Tap Timer CO1603

Holman Low Pressure Tap Timer CO1603

Cornetto

CornettoSydney, NSW

Holman water products are absolute rubbish

Purchased a holman 2 outlet tap timer from Bunnings. First one leaked. Took it back and swapped for another one. Second one leaked. Took it back and got another. Third one leaked just a little bit so kept it as I couldnt be bothered swapping again. 6 month later it is cactus and water is pouring out the body of the timer. A similar style Aqua products from bunnings which is half the price of the Holman one has been perfect. They package them up to look pretty and quality, but Holman is absolute rubbish. Other Holman fittings I've purchased, Ive had the same experience. Poor quality stuff that just does not last.

Purchased in June 2018.

Manda

Mandanear Wagga Wagga

CO1603 dud

I purchased the new version (CO1603) of this timer from Bunnings today, followed instructions, but it doesn't turn off. I can turn it on, it'll turn the ball 360°, but in the 'off' setting, it just makes a slight nudge and gives up. New batteries, instructions clear enough, just a dud unit from what I can tell. I'm not going to get a replacement, I just want a timer I can trust.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Holman I.Holman

Hello Manda, you are most welcome to exchange this timer at Bunnings with your docket. We are sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with your timer. thank you, your Holman Team!

Robert S

Robert Sasked

Hello ,
I submitted this query 8 months ago and still no reply from you.
I would appreciate some service as this looks like the duds others speak about as it continues to dribbling on shut off

Robert S
asked 8 months ago
Hello,
I have read all the reviews and it seems this can be a dud.
I purchased my CO1603 from Bunnings and for awhile it seemed to work.
I have just come to my country block to find it had stopped and trees at risk of dying.
The battery is new
I have reset it and so it works ok now however it continues to dribble and will not shut off completely.
Water is precious and so are my trees.
I have rinsed everything but cannot get to the problem which is obviosly the underside of the ball valve.
I do not understand this as its fresh tank water and good low pressure
Please offer a substantive explanation to ensure this is recified asap.
Thankyou
Peter

Holman I.Holman

Hello Robert, Thank you for contacting Holman Industries with your feedback. We do monitor Product Review to assist with customer queries, however, technical questions can be handled by our Service Team. We are available at our Perth warehouse thru the week for any customer queries you may have, and you may call to speak with us on 1300 716 188. If you believe your timer is faulty, you are welcome to return it under warranty, with your docket for an exchange. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Alanah

Alanahasked

Hello, we have several (8 currently in use) of the Holman Low Pressue 2 dial tap timer, which we are very happy with. We have them set to run every 6 hours for 15 Mins, they are gravity feed.
We run good quality batteries, just wondering if you can give us (approx) the battery life for running these controllers

Holman I.Holman

Hello Alanah, Thank you for your query. Unfortunately, we cannot give you an exact life on Batteries! We would recommend changing the batteries every 6 months on a twice a day schedule, so perhaps check your batteries after 4 months with this programme just to be sure they are still running. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Sara

Saraasked

I have just installed a CO1603.
Whe set in the Manual mode Reset & Off it makes some buzzing noise and few drops of water coes out.
That's all.
Nothing more

Holman I.Holman

We are available at our Perth warehouse thru the week for any customer queries you may have, you may call to speak with us on 1300 716 188 for help and warranty assistance. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Get an answer from our members and Holman representatives

CategoryGarden Tools