Home & Co (Kmart) 2 Slice Toaster

Home & Co (Kmart) 2 Slice Toaster

See the Best Toasters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Kmart 2 slice toaster

The Kmart 2 slice toaster does offer value for money, it toasts bread quite well. Although the slits are quite small, don't buy this toaster if you get thick cuts, crumpets or Helga's type breads they are too wide to go into the toaster. As long as your bread fits ok it won't get stuck.

Purchased in December 2018 at Kmart.

Taytay

TaytayHunter Region, NSW

Love it great 1st home gift

It's great brought it to go with my black kettle great for small places my daughter can use it with no worries not to good for large breads but generally love the look and way it works price was even better

Purchased in September 2019 at Kmart waratah for $7.50.

phoenixd

phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not happy. Still looking for my next toaster.

Élita M.

Élita M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use toaster

Very easy , beautiful, temperatures to use I recommend the use of this toaster.a very cheap and easy to use toaster, easy to make sandwiches fast and easy for a quick meal, at breakfast is very used

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $10.00.

Helen

HelenPerth, WA

Not worth it

Causes our power to trip and only lasted about 2 weeks. Can only fit small slices of bread so very limited to what you can toast. Better off spending more for better quality .

Purchased in February 2019 for $15.00.

Chantelle

ChantelleSydney

Cheap and working well

This toaster works well and it's very cheap. It doesn't take lots of space in the kitchen. It makes good toasts and it doesn't take long. It's lightweight and easy to use and to clean. I definitely recommend buying this product. In my opinion, it is one of the best cheap product at Kmart.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Very annoyed

Very annoyedAdelaide

Don't buy this one

If you want the basement brand you expect it to be ok but not fantastic (I buy the cheapest toaster because I rarely make toast) but this only toasts on one side unless was you turn it around half way through. Id try another if you dont want to stand there and watch it

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Stella123

Stella123North Queensland, QLD

Cheap but good toaster

I recently bought a K Mart 2 slice toaster as it was so cheap (7,50) that I thought it was worth trying. I had the idea that I would either return it to K Mart or throw it out if it was no good. But much to my surprise I can't fault this toaster so far. It cooks the toast quickly and evenly, pops the bread up when it should, and is easy to clean. What more can I ask for as I have had much more expensive toasters that can't compete with it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
LittleChicken

LittleChickenBrisbane

Great toaster! Wasn't expecting that.

We bought this toaster to get by until we bought a better one. We were quite surprised to find it actually made really good toast. The only issue it has is the size of the slots which aren't really designed for artisan loaves (keep the slices thin and rotate to cook the other end) but for your standard sandwich loaf it's perfectly fine.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Eri

EriCairns

So Cheap

A 2 slice pop up toaster @$7-50 from a KMART shop is a bargain..esp for anyone and everyone. Reliable pop up that doesn't burn toast. A quick cooker with wide slots for thicker breads.