Kmart Home & Co 34L EM134AL7

Kmart Home & Co 34L EM134AL7

See the Best Microwaves in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

annie1962

annie1962

Economical to buy and awesome.

Wanted to buy an 'el cheapo' and went to Kmart - found this one and purchased it. I don't do much with a microwave except heat things up quickly and defrost with the occasional 'cook'

It's quite powerful! Roomy inside. I have had no issues whatsoever

It has a nice metallic outside look (it's plastic) is easy to clean which according to the picture needs doing (hey I have two teen sons) lol
Definitely recommended if it came back

Purchased in April 2017 for $100.00.

Noise Level

Gabi

GabiPerth, 6004

Good microwave

The microwave preserve really well the original texture of the food , specially is good with the vegetables , I'm so satisfied with the programming features and control that have available , this microwave heats the food evenly , I always to heat my food in the microwave and I never had problems.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Teej

Teejqld, 4217

GREAT!!!

This microwave is easy to use. Its large inside so you are not limited to the size of dish you put in it. It heats up very well. Also cleans very well when it comes to splatter from a meal. The functions are good too. Offering easy one button cooking or set a particular length of time for both defrosting or cooking.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Date PurchasedOct 2018

RuaidhriplFaithpn

RuaidhriplFaithpnPoint Clare

work well

It's a great microwave, easy to use, efficient, and quick to heat, so it saves time. It has many functions, so it can meet many needs of the family. It's easy to connect, and it's good quality. There are no problems. I would recommend it.I'll keep watching.I like it very much.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

burn1

burn1AU

Looks good, works well,Doesn't beep endlessly.

The front of this model has sharp lines and looks smart. No branding so it could easily pass for an expensive model. It heats food well. It defrosts much more evenly compared to my old one. 60 and 70% reheats food evenly. I was thinking about an Inverter model but Choice magazine says "It's not essential and isn't relevant to performance, so you can ignore the inverter hype". Well that sold it for me and this is a great machine, Best of all, apart from 5 beeps at the end of cooking, it doesn't beep for any other reason. And the price. Don't let the cheap price put you off.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Flynn

FlynnSmiths Creek

So far so good. I have only had it a few weeks ...

So far so good. I have only had it a few weeks but it is easy to use. It is a powerful microwave so if you had a lower wattage one before it may take some getting used to. I love the sensor reheat. It evenly reheats the food and doesn't burn any thing as long as you read the directions. I haven't tried the defrost yet.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
craigwreid1

craigwreid1New South Wales, 2114

Great for the price

Good size, cooks well - not as powerful as our 1100w inverter was but can't complain about the price. It does tend to vibrate a bit if you put stuff on top of it. Overall we are happy with it as the power is enough and the size of the cavity is good.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Spoon

SpoonSydney

Love the size ❤️

$99 for such a large microwave is definitely worth!
Although the price of the little one is really attractive but after considering the amount of people in our family, we decided to go with the large one, it heats up food fast and it’s easy to clean, simple function and it stays quiet while operating the machine!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Uni mum

Uni mumGold Coast

Simple to use and looks good

I have not used a microwave in years and decided when I moved to get a microwave as there was a cavity in the kitchen for one. I bought this at Kmart and it has been great. It looks good and it simple to use. I would highly recommend this cheap and cheerful microwave.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

GTHO72

GTHO72Melbourne

Large Size Works Well

I love a bargain and this suits me very well. It is a huge microwave (34 litres) that can cook large family amounts of food and cost $99. I has a high power outlet 1100 watts and does a very decent job of cooking evenly. Its really fast if you are cooking a small item! You have to reduce your time estimates because of the power. It looks pretty good for a Kmart item and seems well made to me. I think this is a good product and a good bargain for a large sized microwave.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Barry

BarrySunshine Coast

Excellent value for a large Microwave.

It costs just under $100 and I am more than impressed with the value. Easy to operate (read instructions for short cuts) and holds larger items with the power to heat them. Heaps of heating options but works for us on high with appropriate time setting. Looks good and works well.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Pollyfodder

PollyfodderNorth Queensland, QLD

Works well for a mega-cheap microwave!

Purchased in April 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Noise Level
Mumma Bear

Mumma BearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Item For The Price, No Complaints

Though I suffer from extreme budget-itis, instead of settling for the little $48 microwave from Kmart, I went all out for the $99 one. And it is well worth it! A great size for cooking for 5 people or simply reheating, doesn't take up overly much room, and looks quite flash. 1100 watts, autocooking menu, and even a child lock. Highly impressive, Kmart wins again :)

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Nick

NickLismore

Practical value

This is an affordable microwave that does everything required. Great value for money. A little annoying that you have to press "cook time" before entering anything less than 30sec. However it cooks for 1 min by pressing simply 1. It is a great deal quieter than my previous microwave and seems well built. Modern design.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

tamsicle

tamsicleBrisbane

Good value at under $100

This microwave is a great price for an 1100w microwave at only $99.

It's fairly big internally and will take most dishes any others will.

Lots if timer functions (defrost, cook, reheat etc).

Slick looking in black and silver you won't be embarrassed to have it sitting on your bench.

My only negative comment at this stage would be that the push handle to open it has small raised dots on it for grip but they make it reasonably uncomfortable to press in, therefore this unit may not be very good for the elderly or people with sensitive fingers.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Lordknaps

LordknapsAdelaide

Bargain!

We only use a micro wave for basic re heating etc but needed a decent size. At 34 litres this Kmart unit does the job and at $99 its a bargain. Works like you'd expect and doesn't look cheap either.

Slaboday

SlabodayAU

User-friendly and powerful, with a large capacity

I'm very satisfied with this $99 microwave oven from Kmart. It is very user-friendly, powerful and has a large capacity. The 6 auto cooking options make reheating and cooking a breeze. Food cooks very evenly. The black and stainless steel colour is very versatile and would suit any decor.

Date PurchasedOct 2017