Home & Co (Kmart) SH-MC510

Home & Co (Kmart) SH-MC510

Disappointed

Love the machine and was used frequently then went to use and nothing happened. No lights came on when plugged in. Was having family night & needed it but no lights came on when plugged in. I got mine cheap but still not the point. It shouldn't have failed after 2 months. I didn't keep the receipt either so couldn't return it.
Was so excited about the multi function that I gave away my cupboard full of single use products so in the end it wasn't cheap because I now need to replace them.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Need a new one

At first this product was great then it stopped working and when I contacted who I purchased it from noone wanted to know. I really wish it would be replaced as I honestly loved it but obviously now cannot use it. Have contacted Kmart with no response or any care.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Wish I had one years ago!

So easy to use. Less pots to clean. Can cook just about anything in it!!
Easy clean up. The pot is very light and easy to handle. Every home should have one of these.
The instruction booklet is very very basic though.
Could've had more instructions and even some recipes.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Could have been a great device

At first, I was happy with my new kitchen helper. It was very easy to use. The booklet that came with it wasn't very helpful but the buttons spoke for themselves. There was no recipe booklet that you usually get with the instruction manual. This version just didn't have it.
I loved the ability to set up necessary temperature and time and thought it was the best multicooker I'd ever had but then it started to disappoint me. First, it was losing too much heat through the lid. So much that I had to add 30-50° to the temperature required by the recipe. Second, it heated the food way too unequally. The middle got burned while the edges were still raw. Yes, I had to stir it frequently. Yes, all the heat was lost every time I did it. Yes, it took longer to cook. Yes, it consumed much more electricity than other multi cookers (and I had had a few of them before).
At this point I decided to return it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great Applicance

Bought this about a month ago and have used it numerous times since the purchase. It have a good variety of functions: Bake, Saute, Roast, Steam, Stew, Rice & Risotto, Slow Cook Hi & Lo as well as keep warm and maual setting. I only have 2 negative things to say about the product. 1. that it did not come with a more detailed booklet with recipes etc. and 2. you can't cook a pork roast in it if you want crackling. It is excellent for soups, rice dishes and great range of wet dishes. Roasts other than pork are excellent, coming out moist and cooked to you liking. The fact that you can sauté meat, vegetables and spices prior to setting it to the desired cook selection also reduces the amount of pots and pans required to prepare a meal. I LOVE MY MULIT COOKER and it was so inexpensive in comparison to some of the big brand names.

Need a manual for this product,love using it but can't find the manual, and needed when wanted to use rice setting, didn't really understand how this setting is meant to work. Any help? thank you

I need a replacement lid. Where can I get one please and how much?

Is this still available at KMart? mine needs to be replaced and cannot see it in the store

SH-MC510