HoMedics 4 Hands Foot & Calf FC-100

HoMedics 4 Hands Foot & Calf FC-100

Mikef50

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Strong to very firm deep tissue massager

First time my wife used this, she yelped!
After moving her feet around, she found that placing her heels in the centre, and slightly tilting her feet, she found a comfy position. Utilising a thick towel to line the massager "hands"also works.
The massage is "FIRM" but effective. There's also a reverse direction, and a light vibration mode.
Premium quality HoMedics brands.

Purchased for $120.00.

Susanna84

Susanna84AU

Useful.

I bought this 4 years ago for plantar fasciitis in my feet. I found it very good for its kneading/massaging action though the padding is thin and it can be painful. I use it with folded hand towels lining the "hands" to increase the padding.

L. Lesley

L. LesleySYDNEY

I broke my ankle severely a couple of years ago and since have had pain and swelling in my leg with inflammation of the muscles. I find that I need to put it on vibrate only for a few minutes before adding the compression as it's too painful. But after doing vibration first , I find it's excellent. Reduces the swelling heaps and my ankle is also much better. My legs feel so relaxed. Great product! !!!
So very relaxing. Reduces swelling in my leg

Foot Massagers

Find out how HoMedics 4 Hands Foot & Calf FC-100 compares to other Foot Massagers

Terrible

it is way too strong on your feet, especially if you have any kind of foot problem, you feel as though your delicate joints are being tortured by Gestapo agents. The kneading motion on calf muscles is quite pleasant, but not good enough that you would want to lug out this awkward machine.
not a single thing
one of my friends gave me this wretched machine because (a) she just hated it and (b) she knows that I am a total massage addict -- I don't think that there was any way I would have bought it for myself. I tried to give it away to a friend but she also hated it

NewtownVampire
NewtownVampire

So when you say Pros: "Not a single thing", you really mean "The kneading motion on calf muscles is quite pleasant" - which is the point of dividing into pros and cons.

pumping_mum

pumping_mum

I think it is great :) Looking to buy my own (have been borrowing!!)Works extrememly well when my muscles are sore from dancing.
Love it! The one and only massager I have found to help my feet, works so well that I find relief for days!!
Gets a little sore after using it for a while, so you may want to use it for only 10mins or so. But that is enough time for relief, so just use it for however long you need to.

karenfff

karenfffnsw, 2323

Good

I work all the time and do not have time to exercise. I either stand too much or sit too long. I eventually got these leg and feet pain that is so painful that I'm cripple for a whole week. This prevents that problem. also helps if I wear high heals for too long.
fix my blood circulation problem. fix muscular problem. helps prevent the type of foot pain that makes me want to die in the middle of the night.
not strong enough. I need it to be stronger. It feels good on initial use but my body got so use to it i need it to be more intense.

cali05

cali05

OK

I bought this about two years ago after looking for a foot massager that doesn't require being hand held. I saw this one in the Big Myer Sale at Christmas time, it was cheap and seemed good, so I bought it. Its really easy to use and set up. It comes with a remote control to change the direction of the rollers which was nice however, after a few minutes, the it becomes quite jarring on the feet and sometimes painfull. Maybe they need padding on the inside of the thin layer of material, maybe they need better, softer material on the outside for extra comfort for the calves.
Great feeling for the feet and calves.
Needs padding on top of the rollers and sides.

Bad

I will try to get my money back today. I bought it to get a deep relaxing massage but it does not deliver the promise.
It seems to work better for calves than feet
it hurts a lot... no padding

cb1993

cb1993

OK

When I bought this massager, it was on special so I decided I must buy it, as I was looking for that kind of product. I really do not feel that it is strong enough, but I love the control.
I prefer to use it on my calves than on my feet, as it seems to work better. I love the different settings but especially love the vibrating one, as it really gets into my muscles and helps to relieve all my pent up stress from work.
It would definitely help to have padding on the rollers, as it can hurt a fair bit.

Foot Massagers

wayzical

wayzical

OK

a very powerful machine that can sometimes hurt. If you have larger feet the pressure that this machine can exert might even be a bit much to hand if your not careful. But i guess thats better than not having enough power!
can be too strong
cant adjust for different size feet