HoMedics Bubble Spa Luxury Footbath BL-150

HoMedics Bubble Spa Luxury Footbath BL-150

See the Best Foot Massagers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Garbage

I tried to use it for the first time today. The water leaked from the bottom all over the floor and the carpet. I attempted to fix the problem to no avail. Nothing in the manual explain anything, as I tried to see if there is a switch to stop the water.

Packaging improvement

I'm sure this is a good product, but I won't find out as I purchased one a few days ago when I spotted it on special, and am returning it, because when I got home, I read the instructions packed inside ( as we all should), and it gave a list of people who shouldn't be using it. Old, young, those with pacemakers, diabetics, those with poor circulation yadayada.... I fall into the 'poor circulation' category. It might be an idea to have this list on the box for purchasers so that time isn't wasted on returns.

cough cough

worked 8 times then stopped working,but got alot of soap and pumistone all this stuff in a pack together.
Overall regretted buying but was cheaper than a foot massage at a beauty salon

HomeDisaster!!

I bought this brand new last year and have used it THREE TIMES, tonight being the FOURTH AND LAST TIME as the water somehow went right through the bottom and down into my carpet and carpet pad. I'm SOOOO annoyed! What a complete piece of junk!! I don't care that it's been over a year since purchase....the fact that I have barely used it, AND it has been properly stored in its box after each use, and now it just loses all the water into my flooring, well, easy to see that I and many others have been sold some MANUFACTURER'S JUNK!!

was great until startrd leaking after 3rd use

Was given by a friend who was given as gift but never used.
We did enjoy it the 3 times we were able to use but i found was very shallow and barely covered our feet at the fill line. Handle was handy but still had to have a had under unit as would tip.

4th time within minutes of turning on water started pouring out the bottom.
Emptied and visually inspected and couldn't see any plugs or anything. So refilled and carried back to lounge and again within minutes of turning on water poured out the bottom

Leaking Foot Spa

I purchased this foot spa in may this year & now it is leaking everytime I use it. It also makes a humming noise when it is on , not impressed at all !!
I only have used it a few time & for this to happen is not a good thing as my previous one lasted several years

A less than relaxing experience when the foot spa floods your living area

I've used mine three times - as per the instruction manual, not overfilling etc - and it leaks water all over the floor. There is something underneath where the water gushes out. For an appliance that doesn't get a lot of use, I would've expected more durability and a greater life span. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

After a long hard-day's work, it's nice to look forward to a footbath session at the end of the day. This item has given me much satisfaction, my feet is at liberty to enjoy the bubble bath while I read a good book. When I'm done, my ffet are refreshed, and they feel soft to touch. This item is the reason why my feet look so good. Easy-breesy.
Works well

Good

I love my bubble spa as it really relaxes me when I use it, which is normally about 1 - 2 times a week. It is very handy when you require your toe nails cut, I just give myself a foot spa and that makes life easier by being able to cut soft toe nails and not hard ones. It is the perfect relaxation treatment for your feet, no complaints.
Pure heaven, I like the spa as it relaxes your feet & by having relaxed feet the rest of your body seems to go with the flow.
I tend to spill the water when walking from the tap to the lounge room armchair, not the spa's fault - but maybe the sides should have been higher.