HoMedics CircFlow Pulse FCB250H

HoMedics CircFlow Pulse FCB250H

See the Best Foot Massagers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chris (Brisbane)

Chris (Brisbane)Brisbane

Beeping

Yes the beeping is loud it sound like a house fire alarm. I wish there was a way to turn it down. Apart from that I have found the machine excellent for my legs.

Darryl

DarrylGirraween

Great circulation & muscle boost

I bought this after suffering pins and needles from poor circulation and found that it was invigorating. When you first turn it on, start at a low setting then build up, my family members all use different settings but the range is good for everyone.
Its s strange feeling when your muscles react but afterwards you feel good, and well worth the time.
Tired muscles feel refreshed
Beeping on the settings and changes of settings is way too loud

LexaPerth

End of pain

I bought mine about a week ago and have been using it on a fairly low setting. You can see it working. I've had night cramps in my legs that have stopped me sleeping, but now they've gone - in just a few days. Amazing.
I will increase the intensity little by little.
Everything
The manual could be more explicit.

ivy

ivyMelbourne

The best present ever!

My children gave this for my birthday and now I am addicted to it! Every night I have a workout of my feet on it. Many times I fall asleep during the 25 minute program I use. It is so relaxing! The people who say that they feel that they are electrocuted did not start using it the right way. You start low and then slowly go higher. Reading the manual is a good start. The manual is the only thing I don't like. It is very basic and I could not find the right one for this model on the website. I love it!
It makes me feel very relaxed.
No decent manual.

dontbuyfromtheseguys

dontbuyfromtheseguysMelbourne

Awful product

Feels like you are being electrocuted. It is not relaxing at all, my feet and legs felt so strange afterwards. So horrible that I returned it. The heat function is useless, you barely feel it. I ended up returning the item because I honestly do not feel that this item is a masager, it is a pulsating thing that hurts.

It is an electrocution device, not a massager.

Naren
Naren

I bought this product today at Bing Lee... My legs are feeling awful. How will I return this product. The Bing Lee's return policy clearly states that there is no return for the CHANGE OF MIND...please help me...

Lexa

I've had mine for a week now and live it. If you don't start out too high it feels lovely and you can see it working. I had leg cramps at night and they've gone in such a short time.