Homedics Elite Compression Foot Massager FCC1050

Homedics Elite Compression Foot Massager FCC1050

MPN: FCC1050
See the Best Foot Massagers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for HoMedics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Supercale
SupercaleTasmania

Okay, doesn't really fit my feet

The massager is okay given it's a machine. My size 8 feet swim in the huge foot area, and never feel like they are in the right spot when compressed into place. Probably better for size 11+ feet. (Although the massaging roll area is so small it would only massages half a big foot!) Good strong massage though. It has 5 settings which is good. BUT a very small, "hook" like thingy (that claws back and forth like a finger with a long nail) is the only thing that massages the whole heel. Weird and irritating! There are other foot massages on Amazon and ebay that get much better, raving reviews. Should have listened! I can't recommend this one.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for $200.00.

Lolly RapperGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocked by the Strength

Both my husband and i have plantar fasciitis and every day we need a good strong massage - i was very skeptical at first that a machine could do a good job and that it wasnt strong enough - this provide to be excellent and really targets the right spot - when you get used to it you learn how to target some really sore points - my heel i have to really concentrate the massage as my feet are shorter than a males but you can hear it working and feel it - this is an excellent product - why this isnt number 1 in the world astounds me

Other Foot Massagers