HoMedics Foot and Calf Massager with Heat FCC-500H

HoMedics Foot and Calf Massager with Heat FCC-500H

Leonard

LeonardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dangerous design of female socket which came out see photos

I was happy with it at first FCC500H.Did not mind that there was no heat. Now the socket pulled out and wire disconnected Pity my mother did not register the product Pity the warranty expired .

• +1

Tina I.

Tina I.South East Queensland, QLD

I'm so mad I didn't know these existed until now, 34 years without it was wasn't too long

Im extremely happy with this Massager, you can push and move it foot around to make it massage quite hard for a really good deep tissue pressure point massage. Sometimes the side plastic bits hurt my ankle tho because of the angle I need to get the Massager to really hit my arch properly. This is the only thing that I'd like improved

Purchased in November 2019 at Shaver Shop Physical store.

Joe

JoePerth

Love this thing!

Really awesome foot and calf massager. If you stand on your feet at work all day or have tight calves, highly recommend this machine. Shaver Shop currently has them for $99 down from $200. This really helps me before physical activity too, otherwise my calves are too tight and my ankles seize up and I'm done within 20 minutes. This is a miracle cure for me.

Jenster62

Jenster62Victoria, 3233

Great after work

Found the massaging part great but the vibrating part is a bit too intense and makes my feet itchy. Great for coming home after long day on feet at work. Could've maybe been able to tilt back further but can compr

Lunar04

Lunar04melbourne

This works perfect

This foot & calf massager does exactly that.
It grabs tightly just how you would like it too
And pushes hard on the aching points.
A excellent item to buy and use after a hard days
Work or if your on those tired feet all day long.
You really look forward to getting home just to
Use it to relax..
Very reliable.. I brought mine used for AU $70.00

Kel

Kelasked

Hi,
Information & Picture about HoMedics Foot & Calf Massager w/Heat Model: FCC- 450
Will appreciate your assistance.
Kel

Anniee P

Anniee Pasked

After 1 year, I only can push the vibration and heat on. Can not select massage type? What's wrong with this?

Lizzy Beth

Lizzy Bethasked

My left foot is eventually pushed out of the machine. Can the machine lay back?. There is no tilting bracket.

Get an answer from our members and HoMedics representatives