HoMedics Foot and Calf Massager with Heat FCC-500H

HoMedics Foot and Calf Massager with Heat FCC-500H

See the Best Foot Massagers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love this thing!

Really awesome foot and calf massager. If you stand on your feet at work all day or have tight calves, highly recommend this machine. Shaver Shop currently has them for $99 down from $200. This really helps me before physical activity too, otherwise my calves are too tight and my ankles seize up and I'm done within 20 minutes. This is a miracle cure for me.

Great after work

Found the massaging part great but the vibrating part is a bit too intense and makes my feet itchy. Great for coming home after long day on feet at work. Could've maybe been able to tilt back further but can compr

This works perfect

This foot & calf massager does exactly that.
It grabs tightly just how you would like it too
And pushes hard on the aching points.
A excellent item to buy and use after a hard days
Work or if your on those tired feet all day long.
You really look forward to getting home just to
Use it to relax..
Very reliable.. I brought mine used for AU $70.00

Hi, Information & Picture about HoMedics Foot & Calf Massager w/Heat Model: FCC- 450 Will appreciate your assistance. Thanks Kel

After 1 year, I only can push the vibration and heat on. Can not select massage type? What's wrong with this?

My left foot is eventually pushed out of the machine. Can the machine lay back?. There is no tilting bracket.