1.6

Kayla lee

Kayla leeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible!!!

I’m 32 weeks pregnant gifted this for Christmas use it the second time and nearly got electrocuted the thing blew up out of no where everything was done right to the manual I’m so upset this has happened I will be getting my money back never will I buy there products again !

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $129.99.

Suw

SuwUpwey

Horrible ......useless

I took it out for the first time to use it and filled it with hot water and had a flooded laundry. It just leaked through the bottom. I bought it a while ago and never used it. Very very disappointing :( :(

What a disgrace

Someone is going to get electrocuted, this product should not be in the market. Lasted 2 days. Worked sort of one, next day's flickering reds lights and gone, no response.

Foot Massagers

Find out how HoMedics Pedicure Spa Salon Footbath HL-200-AU compares to other Foot Massagers

Dont waste your money

Doesn't do what it says. The heating function does not work. The water got cold immediately. There is nothing impressive about this. It's like a regular plastic tub of water

Lisa

LisaAdelaide

Unhappy - save yourself $88 and fill a washing us bowl with warm water.

Heva

HevaWindsor, New South Wales

Nearly killed me !!!

My partner bought me this last Mother's Day I have only used it twice just now after work I went to use it a 3rd time filled with water put my feet plugged it in and went to turn it on well the bloody thing blew up didn't it how I didn't get electrocuted I have no idea !!! Don't not use this at all

It blew up with my feet in it !!!

Sandra RGCaloundra, Queensland

Dont bother with it

I bought this in the hope it will help my massage my feet
All it does is make bubbles that splash over the machine and on the floor (and I followed the instructions). there is no massage the Massaging Sea grass does nothing. Very noisy and a huge waste of money.
nothing yet
extremely noisy, messy, no massaging at all

FANTASTIC

Finally a foot spa that does not heat the water if you do not wish & stays nice refreshing & cool ahhhh, bubble function great! FAR better than other brands.
Also LOVE the attachments & that they have storage on the top of spa (I use it to store my foot scrubs too)
The seagrass is sqishy & soft feels great & carry handle & bonus
I can't understand why so many people have given a poor rating????
I have used 5 diffrent foot spa's & this has been the BEST!!! :-)
& this is coming from a pregnant woman with VERY swollen sore feet
water stays nice & cool if you add cold water, bubbles powerfull enough, carry handle, storage & pumice buffer
can't fault anything on it .......yet lol

Im embarrased to admit what a piece of rubbish it is

Loud! Foot attachments do nothing. You might as well just stick your feet in a bucket of water. I pretend its really relaxing when people ask me if i like it but i want my money back. I spent some time agonising over whether to buy it or not but my tired feet won,mind you they are still tired aching and sore.
The carry handle
Everything! I might use it as a cleaning caddy

Foot Massagers

AnneGC

AnneGCVictoria

Not at all as advertised, don't buy it.

Not really happy with it

Bought it yesterday and tried it. I feel like nothing good about it. Just like put my leg in my hot water basket and had a little thing to clean my feet. Shouldn't have bought it! I just look good. It didn't really remove my dry skin on my heels well comparing to ped egg i used. The bobble water is just too much, wet all my carpet and I already broke one of the head.

Anyway, I was just happy as I got it on a good bargain for 80$ from Binglee Haymarket with my friend.
Look Good
Don't get any benefit out of it.

don't bother

nridhi

nridhiMelbourne

OK

had this spa heated the water well or atleast maintained the heat, I would have loved it. but thats not the case unfortunately! I love this foot spa for the handheld pedicure system and the attachments. I love the tingling sensation when you turn it on! Its better than most foot spas that you get in the market and does not hit too much in the pocket! Another excellent feature is that its easy to carry around because of the handle, so u canc arry it like a basket instead of hondling it from its base. It's easy to tip off the water as well becasue of the spout provided.
the bubbling water
the spinning attachements and handheld pedicure equipment
does not maintain heat for long

trustmeimanurse