HoMedics Shiatsu Foot Massage Boot with Heat FMC-100

HoMedics Shiatsu Foot Massage Boot with Heat FMC-100

Soothing comfy mmmmmm

This is great. I am on my feet all day and when I get home and use the boot with heat it absolutely soothes Mysore and aching feet. I know when I haven't used iras my feet tell me it's time for the massage they deserve. Highly recommended and good value

Need new chillerPerth, WA

Relax with a foot massage

Well priced foot massager. Uses Shiatsu massage (instead of just vibrating). Nice, warm cocoon to wrap your tired feet. I am on my feet all day at work so this is a real treat at the end of the day. Looks cute and inviting, unlike most, which are bulky. Try it.
Shiatsu movements.
A little ticklish at the start. But you'll get used to it. Beware not to use it too long.

Need new chiller

Product died within warranty period but was duly replaced. Over the counter replacement is very convenient.

cgraham

cgrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Homedic Shiatsu foot massager

I love this product. It's permanently plugged in under my computer desk and gives my feet a really deep massage, with heat if I choose it. Well made, sturdy unit and worth the money. The massaging nodes really dig in deep and do a great job, leaving my feet really well massaged.
Sturdy unit, great price and well made.

Foot Massagers

Find out how HoMedics Shiatsu Foot Massage Boot with Heat FMC-100 compares to other Foot Massagers