HoMedics SoundSpa Lullaby SS-3000

2.5

Jme

JmeAU

Can be unreliable

We got given this as a hand me down gift. Worked great for a year or so then the projector stopped working- doesn't move. But the sound is still good so as long as you don't need the projector it's fine.

The projector is not fixable so we bought another online from amazon. After reading the reviews there I realised I wasn't the only one to have issues.

The new one although operating for a few months only, has started to buzz a bit when the projector is on. Having said that though I still think it was a good buy as it wasn't expensive and I haven't been able to find a similar one that you can leave the sound on all night or otherwise set the timer if you wan.
Inexpensive and good sound, can leave on all night
Projector unreliable

stace01

stace01

Bad

I was very dissapointed in the sound quality of this product, the sound was very fuzzy and dropped in and out as you turned the volume dial. Sound was clearer at maximun volume but still sounded fuzzy - and max volume is way too loud to be used as a soothing sound for baby. So this was only good for the nice projection it made above baby's cot. I took it back to Harvey Norman for a refund because $80 was too much to pay for the projector alone. I would pay less money and but another if it was just a projector/nightlight.
Good projection, able to change angle that the projector sits at, lovely as a night light. time settings can be chosen easily.
Sound was crackly and fuzzy.