Kelly

KellyBaltimore

I love it period!

It is so hard to find something that will help my feet. but this helps my feet, knees, back. i have diabetes, i have a full metal cage in my back, and a metal plate in my neck. so i know pain. anything that helps like this is worth it and a friend god bless her gave me it brand new never used.

RayC65

RayC65

As Good As The Pro

BuddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Retail workers - get one of these machines! You won't regret it

My husband bought me one of these a few years back when I was working in retail. I would come home hobbling and complaining. It helped me so much. I would highly recommend.

Foot Massagers

Find out how HoMedics Therapist Select Ultra Professional Reflexology Foot Tapper with Heat RFX-1H compares to other Foot Massagers

Lorraine15

Lorraine15Los Angeles

I love it

I have always work long hours, and now I add school into my day. There are night when I get in that I can barely walk. My feet throb, my knees hurt and my legs are stiff. After using different programs on the machine Homedics I am able to walk again. I have had mine for well over fifteen yrs. This was very best thing I could ever have done for myself.
It works
noisy

To cool for school!!!

I have a very high demanding sedentary job. After work my legs are usually very stiff and if I don't exercise for some time then I can' bring myself to get back into the exercise routine.

After getting the foot tapper I just come home and use it for 20-30 mins and it totally relaxes my entire body.

The relaxed feeling provides further benefits because when you are relaxed you eat less and therefore sleep better.
Effective;different options of speed and intensity and also includes a programed massage option
Noisy

EV79LawtonWA, 6018

Bad

it's the most simple foot massage equipment i ever have.
A bit regret to purchase this product and only use it for a few times.
don't really feel the effect at all.....
it's easy to store. heat around...
don't think it's really worth the value at all.

maree
maree

Can I ask how much you paid for it? Thanks

Sofia

Sofiaasked

Can you please let me know where I can purchase this product

Buddy

My husband purchased it some years ago now. He thinks he bought it at Myer.

WANDA

WANDAasked

How do I take the cover off? Screws have been removed but still being held by something.

Ho Medics

Ho Medicsasked

Where can I get instructions and product information on a Ho Medics
Foot Massager RFX-1H 0007?

EV79Lawton

The manual should come with the product itself, not sure whether your model same as mine.
If you lost yours, might be a good idea just to contact Homedics -http://www.homedics.com.au/

See all HoMedics Therapist Select Ultra Professional Reflexology Foot Tapper with Heat RFX-1H questions