HoMedics Therapist Select Ultra Professional Reflexology Foot Tapper with Heat RFX-1H

See the Best Foot Massagers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kelly

KellyBaltimore

I love it period!

It is so hard to find something that will help my feet. but this helps my feet, knees, back. i have diabetes, i have a full metal cage in my back, and a metal plate in my neck. so i know pain. anything that helps like this is worth it and a friend god bless her gave me it brand new never used.

RayC65

RayC65

As Good As The Pro

Buddy

BuddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Retail workers - get one of these machines! You won't regret it

My husband bought me one of these a few years back when I was working in retail. I would come home hobbling and complaining. It helped me so much. I would highly recommend.

Lorraine15

Lorraine15Los Angeles

I love it

I have always work long hours, and now I add school into my day. There are night when I get in that I can barely walk. My feet throb, my knees hurt and my legs are stiff. After using different programs on the machine Homedics I am able to walk again. I have had mine for well over fifteen yrs. This was very best thing I could ever have done for myself.
It works
noisy

To cool for school!!!

I have a very high demanding sedentary job. After work my legs are usually very stiff and if I don't exercise for some time then I can' bring myself to get back into the exercise routine.

After getting the foot tapper I just come home and use it for 20-30 mins and it totally relaxes my entire body.

The relaxed feeling provides further benefits because when you are relaxed you eat less and therefore sleep better.
Effective;different options of speed and intensity and also includes a programed massage option
Noisy

EV79LawtonWA, 6018

Bad

it's the most simple foot massage equipment i ever have.
A bit regret to purchase this product and only use it for a few times.
don't really feel the effect at all.....
it's easy to store. heat around...
don't think it's really worth the value at all.

maree
maree

Can I ask how much you paid for it? Thanks

WANDA

WANDAasked

How do I take the cover off? Screws have been removed but still being held by something.

Ho Medics

Ho Medicsasked

Where can I get instructions and product information on a Ho Medics
Foot Massager RFX-1H 0007?

EV79Lawton

The manual should come with the product itself, not sure whether your model same as mine.
If you lost yours, might be a good idea just to contact Homedics -http://www.homedics.com.au/

Craig S

Craig Sasked

I live in Sydney and am having trouble finding where to buy the Homedics Therapist Select Ultra Professional Reflexology Foot Tapper with Heat Reviews. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can buy it?

EV79Lawton

Not sure where to get in Sydney. But you can try Myer and The Good Guys.
Recall I bought this from Myer.

Get an answer from our members and HoMedics representatives

CategoryFoot Massagers