Homedics Tru-Heat FB251

Homedics Tru-Heat FB251

MPN: FB251

Thean S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product. Enjoy it.

The product is well built. It is advisable to start with warm water. The heater is powerful enough to keep the water warm but not strong enough to heat the water from cold. My kid and I enjoy this very much. The bubble is very soothing. The massager (vibration) is a bit too noisy so I am not using it. Overall this is a good product so worth recommending this.

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer for $89.00.

CrossripSydney, NSW

FootSpa that really does heat the water!

Garrick

GarrickMelbourne

A FootSpa that does what it says

Foot Massagers

Find out how Homedics Tru-Heat FB251 compares to other Foot Massagers

Karyn

Karynasked

Can you put Epsom salts in this foot spa?

Crossrip

I sure do! It certainly gives me a good week relief of muscle soreness and cramps. After using with epsom salts for 2.5 years, I am starting to see some issues probably related to the quantity of salt in the water and I never flushed it out with fresh water afterwards. In hindsight, I should have. Issues I am seeing, the bubbles don't come out when the pump works. No a big drama, as I found the bubbles were too noisy when trying to listen to the TV! Heater doesn't seem to be as warm. Having said all this, I would definitely buy it again as it is much cheaper than going to a flotation centre.

Thean S.

I have put ginger in it. It works. I suggest wash immediately after use.

Julia J

Julia Jasked

I have one of these. I've only used it twice and no the bubbles don't work. Any help?

CategoryFoot Massagers