Homedics Tru-Heat FB251

Homedics Tru-Heat FB251

MPN: FB251
See the Best Foot Massagers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HoMedics

4.5

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

Totally relax

Bought this spa from The GoodGuy online for $80 and using Afterpay. From the start I already like it; the packaging was environmentally friendly. The manual is easy to follow and everything is there as it should be.

Operation is easy, however I did found warming the water first prior to using the spa heater helped it to prolong the experience.

I would prefer it to have the on/off button and then slowly say using the preset timer, the bubbles and so on.

The noise is bearable at first; using Apple Watch app it sit around 70-78dB. It does get annoying after 15 minutes or so.

Apart from that my wife and daughter love this spa. One use it for relaxation and the other foot exfoliating.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $79.

Love it.

Bought on sale from Myer, I've always wanted one but thought they were a waste of time. They are not a waste of time!
I can't really fault this one. If you fill to the maximum level line it does feel like there's not enough water in the spa, but once it's going it is fine. The plastic massage rollers are very intense, I popped them out easily enough and put them away. Much nicer with just the vibration and bubbles. The heat function works a treat, you only need to turn it on for a couple of minutes before the water is piping hot again.

Purchased in for $69.

Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good unit, few downsides

Enjoying the unit, if you put warm water in to start with the heat function works really well, I had to turn it off when it got too hot and back on when it cooled down. The rollers do not roll easily and makes it a bit clunky to glide your feet along for massage. The pumice stones don't have a storage area like some others do and they just clip onto the middle to use, I thought the pumice may spin to help pumice your feet. Also the bubbles mechanism is quite loud. These few grievances are why it didn't get 5 stars. Still my feet are pretty warm and happy in it!

Purchased in at Catch for $77.

Thean S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product. Enjoy it.

The product is well built. It is advisable to start with warm water. The heater is powerful enough to keep the water warm but not strong enough to heat the water from cold. My kid and I enjoy this very much. The bubble is very soothing. The massager (vibration) is a bit too noisy so I am not using it. Overall this is a good product so worth recommending this.

Purchased in at Myer for $89.

Foot Massagers

Find out how Homedics Tru-Heat FB251 compares to other Foot Massagers

CrossripSydney, NSW

FootSpa that really does heat the water!

Garrick
GarrickMelbourne

A FootSpa that does what it says