MPN: FB251

See the Best Foot Massagers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good product. Enjoy it.

The product is well built. It is advisable to start with warm water. The heater is powerful enough to keep the water warm but not strong enough to heat the water from cold. My kid and I enjoy this very much. The bubble is very soothing. The massager (vibration) is a bit too noisy so I am not using it. Overall this is a good product so worth recommending this.

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer for $89.00.

FootSpa that really does heat the water!

This footspa really does heat the water. Other models and brands claim to heat the water but never actually achieve this claim, however, this model keeps water warm and can heat warm water up to around 40C. This is awesome for the colder weather.

There are press button controls that individually control the heat, bubbles and vibration, any combination of these modes can be on or off individually. There is also a timer for 30, 45, 60 min.

I put epsom salts into the footspa and this works well to relax my body muscles, as good as a bath.

Definitely try this footspa if you have been disappointed with other brands, your disappointment will end!

September 7th 2018 Update: Best foot spa ever

To ease muscle stiffness and aches, I need to bathe in epsom salts but my bath is not suitable, so I use a foot spa. I have tried two other brands which claim to heat the water but they don't. I thought there had to be a foot spa that really does heat and I have found it the Homedics Tru-Heat. While I have to fill it with warm water (ie. do not start with cold water) it will keep the water to that temperature and I think it goes up to around 40C. It is so effective at keeping the water warm that at times I have to turn the heat off!

The settles are heat, bubbles, vibration, all are independent of each other, ie. you can use alone or combination with the other settings, there is also a timer. The bubbles tend to be a bit noisy when watching TV (ie. I normally have TV sound set at 30, I have to bump it out to 40), vibration is quieter, heat is silent.

I can't recommend this foot spa enough. While it is more expensive than the rest, it definitely does what it claims to do, unlike other foot spas for sale.

A FootSpa that does what it says

The HoMedics FB251 True Heat Water Spa Pedicure Foot Bath Spa Massager/Pumice Stone actually does heat the water. It has a pumice stone for if you need it - we didn't. The bubbles, vibration and heating of the water are just right. I got it for my wife, but I've snuck in a use or two of it when I bruised the underside of my foot... I could have sat there for hours if I could. Many other reviews of other products say they don't heat the water; this one does. Having just the heat and vibration on does let the water get a bit too warm sometimes...but add in the bubbles and it's great.

Simple buttons, simple interface... and with the timer you can fall asleep.. though it's probably safe to run it on a towel for drying your feet afterwards or for the few drops that might get splashed out by moving your feet around in the bubbles - depending on water level and foot size.