Homelite HLT25CDS 25cc 2 Stroke Split Curved Shaft Line Trimmer

Homelite HLT25CDS 25cc 2 Stroke Split Curved Shaft Line Trimmer

MPN: HLT25CDS
See the Best Petrol Whipper Snippers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Homelite? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Product is used
  • Safety

I thought to buy a cheap whipper snipper 1st.

Purchased in April 2013 at Bunnings Warehouse for $89.00.

J3lly
J3lly

Good whipper snipper for small yards, easy to start. Have had issues with bump feed.

Light weight and quite, good for small yards and shorter grass. Easy to change the line on the newer ones but a pain in the head on the older models. Easy to start, the people who complain they are hard to start have obviously never maintained it or haven’t read the bit in the manual on how to start it. Super easy to work on if something does go wrong.

Matthew W.
Matthew W.Hunter Region, NSW

It's not to good to be true.

You are not being fooled. My homelite went for 4yrs and only required a few pulls before starting towards the end. However due to me whippering a heck of a lot it still never failed. I ended up selling it with my mower when I moved to a property that had lawn maintenance included. Also Homelite Ryobi AEG and Milwaukee are all from the same company... All quality products. Only issue I had was I went bent shaft and being a tall bloke a straight shaft would have been better chosen for my height.... I also found the Homelite to be economical and had a decent tank size.

Purchased in March 2016 for $129.00.

Petrol Whipper Snippers

Find out how Homelite HLT25CDS 25cc 2 Stroke Split Curved Shaft Line Trimmer compares to other Petrol Whipper Snippers

Jonno
JonnoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too good to be this good?

I've lost count how many of these infernal machines I've battled with over the years.
All my battled were lost, incidentally.
So, how come this really inexpensive product starts first time, doesn't stop when it wants and is effortless to use?
Bought at Bunnings about April 1st.
Hope it's not trying to fool me!

Purchased in March 2020.

Frederick
Frederickasked

Bought a Homelite HLT25CDS whipper snipper and a Ryobi chainsaw attachment APR05 that will not fit.
It seems as though the attachment is too long to fit into the Whipper snipper.
Does any body have the same problem?

Maxwell F.
Maxwell F.asked

My homelife trimmer split htl 25cds curved upper drive cable is broken how to renew it?

sigma1950
sigma1950asked

I have this model. The shaft does not spin. Seems to be seized at the bottom where the line trimmer attaches to shaft.. Any way of fixing or does one replace the lower shaft?

See all Homelite HLT25CDS 25cc 2 Stroke Split Curved Shaft Line Trimmer questions

CategoryPetrol Whipper Snippers