Homelite HLT25CDS 25cc 2 Stroke Split Curved Shaft Line Trimmer

4.3

• Product is used
  • Safety

J3lly

Good whipper snipper for small yards, easy to start. Have had issues with bump feed.

Light weight and quite, good for small yards and shorter grass. Easy to change the line on the newer ones but a pain in the head on the older models. Easy to start, the people who complain they are hard to start have obviously never maintained it or haven’t read the bit in the manual on how to start it. Super easy to work on if something does go wrong.

Product is usedWeekly
Grass TypeShort grass

Matthew W.Hunter Region, NSW

It's not to good to be true.

You are not being fooled. My homelite went for 4yrs and only required a few pulls before starting towards the end. However due to me whippering a heck of a lot it still never failed. I ended up selling it with my mower when I moved to a property that had lawn maintenance included. Also Homelite Ryobi AEG and Milwaukee are all from the same company... All quality products. Only issue I had was I went bent shaft and being a tall bloke a straight shaft would have been better chosen for my height.... I also found the Homelite to be economical and had a decent tank size.

Purchased in March 2016 for A$129.00.

Product is usedWeekly
Grass TypeShort grass, Tall grass and Thick, heavy grass or weeds

JonathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too good to be this good?

I've lost count how many of these infernal machines I've battled with over the years.
All my battled were lost, incidentally.
So, how come this really inexpensive product starts first time, doesn't stop when it wants and is effortless to use?
Bought at Bunnings about April 1st.
Hope it's not trying to fool me!

Purchased in March 2020.

Petrol Whipper Snippers

Find out how Homelite HLT25CDS 25cc 2 Stroke Split Curved Shaft Line Trimmer compares to other Petrol Whipper Snippers

Mozzyasked

Hi I have a HLT25CDS with the procut string head with the procut line and wonder is it possible to fit bump head. Thanks

Matthew W.

I think it is. Bunnings will tell you for sure mate

J3lly

A ryobi bump feed will work

Mozzy

Thanks for your help. Have been there. They have a homelite full bump unit but no one there now if it will fit it.

Matthew W.asked

Jonathan

Thanks Matthew...i look forward to at least 4 more years of no fuss starting until my arm muscles burn out...!

Matthew W.

Lol. I just bought the Ryobi 25cc Straight Shaft Line Trimmer today. It has an electric start function using the 18V series batteries... Now the wife has no excuse not to whipper snip hahaha

CategoryPetrol Whipper Snippers