Stihl FS 94 C-E / FS 94 R-CE

Stihl FS 94 C-E / FS 94 R-CE

FS 94 C-E and FS 94 RC-E

See the Best Petrol Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

charlie

charlie

No problemo

Great trimmer, well balanced when wearing support strap, easy start with petrol primer, easy tap down self loading line extender makes getting extra line easy and time efficient, has many after market blades and attachments for hardcore brush cutting

Purchased in July 2018 for $250.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Occasionally
Grass Type Tall grass

Very good trimmer.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Unbelievable strimmer/brush cutter five stars great product

Great bit of kit really powerful and the features are really well placed no problems at all never have to feed line never cuts out I even accidentally cut a thick branch while easily brush cutting brambles an it cut it like butter I checked the blade and no damage at all. Its the best I've ever had in the past and worth the money when you get this high quality.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely amazing!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Martinyogimoose@aol.com

Unbelievable

I have been whipper snippering for over 30 years and have hand cleared many, many hectares of land in various states of very bad repair. I thought my trusty FS55 was good with its various cutting attachments however this FS94 is unbelievable. After I purchased it I went straight to work trying to cut down wet 4 foot high twitch grass which for those who know is a perfect test for a whipper snipper. Would you believe it never stopped. That grass is so thick and tough yet the 94 went through it with ease. Very light yet very powerful. Can't see (or have used ) anything better. Just a note that line size of below 2.4mm is useless and 2.7mm is ideal.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

PananiaSydney

Brilliant piece of tool

I've recently purchased this Stihl FS 94 RC-E. It's so light and yet so powerful. The "E" is for "easy start" and indeed, it's extremely easy to start. This unit comes with an automatic head, which means you don't have to bump the head to feed. Therefore, you can continuously working with it. The only downside is the plastic head, which can be worn out after awhile.

Overall, Stihl FS 94 RC-E is a solid unit for medium to large block of land.

Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Kaemann

Kaemann

Hard Working Unit

I love this machine, it's well made, it lights weight, economical to run but powerful and you can attach a Stihl articulated hedge trimmer to it. An all round well thought out unit.

Isaiah Wilkin

Isaiah Wilkinasked

FS 94 RC-E

Do u have Caburaters for STIHL FS 94 Bush trimmers?

James

Yes the Stihl FS94 series, like just about every other petrol-powered garden tool, has a carburetor. You can find replacements for them at your local Stihl dealer or on eBay. I would strongly suggest you get anything like that serviced or replaced at your dealer though unless you are a mechanic and are comfortable with your knowledge of the machine and what everything does and where it goes.

Wallace08

As James states, they do have them and they are available as spares. But if you are asking me personally, no I don't sell anything. I just reviewed the trimmer as I own one and was happy with it.

Jamesasked

FS 94 RC-E

Hi, Looking at either the FS94 RC-E or FS85R but tripping more towards the 94. One thing I am worried about is the easy start feature which sounds great for homeowners starting the machine on the ground (like you are supposed to) but as a gardener who finds this a waste of time and starts everything while holding it (except my mowers of course) I am wondering whether I will end up damaging/breaking the easy start system because it is kinda hard to slowly pull a starter cord while holding the tool in the air, I normally just give my things a couple of good rips and they go. Don't really have time for slowly pulling cords 50 times. I know the FS85 and the old FS94 didn't have the easy start so I wonder whether I go the 85 to save the starter mechanism or get a FS94 RC starter put on the new 94 RC-E or will the starter on the current 94 be ok and I can pull it fast without breaking it? Interested to hear from people.
Thanks,
James :D

Hi James,

I believe the current FS94 series come with the "E" models and none of them comes without the "easy start" feature. Only the FS85 series or the series above FS94 (e.g. FS130, FS250) come with non "E".

Personally, i've found that it's quite easy to start the beast while holding it in the air if you want to but put it on the lawn and pull the cord is even easier. I didn't have to pull the cord that many times and i definitely did not have to pull the cord slowly. Only 2 pulls and it roars.

Cheers,

Martin

Hi James, go with the 94. I do the same as you whilst starting the 94 I have at the moment. So far very strong cord but it does start easily......I've had no dramas in 6 months with it and it gets a good run. I also don't pull the cord slowly but it takes 3 pulls max.after the initial turn over in the motor. Great machine the 94. Go for it.

James

Thanks Martin and Panania for the responses! Good to know. I am definitely going with the 94 now!

Get an answer from our members and Stihl representatives

Stihl FS 94 C-E