4.9

4.9

debra mahaffey
debra mahaffeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Selling our family home

Paul did all the research work for us, recommended two agents in our area, which we then had inspect our house. He then helped us choose which agen would be best for us. House sold in three weeks. Altogether a successful outcome. Thank Paul
SUSAN MILLER
SUSAN MILLERNortheast, VIC2 posts

So efficient and helpful

My contact is so knowledgeable and helpful. Has more contacts to help with downsizing and moving and loans and brokers than I thought possible. Has gone above and beyond what I expected. Recommended a couple of Estate Agents and the one we chose was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about our current market, very patient with us and understood the issue we were facing. Our Homesuite contact Paul kept in touch with throughout the whole experience, extremely helpful.
Cynthia
Cynthia2 posts

Agent Select

Excellence Award for a amazing service thanks JoAnne you are a legend’
Review
ReviewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was looked after really well and the service I received made everything stress free.
Happy client
Happy clientNortheast, VIC

Very good , very helpful

Paul, whom I spoke with was well spoken and very pleasant as well as helpful.
Sa ed me a lot of telephone work, thanks Paul.
Russell mcdonald
Russell mcdonald

Real estate

You guys did a great job
The real estate agent did a great job himself but the management was un cooperation.
Real estate wanted advertising fees upfront which I though was part of sale of contact and would not allowed updated photos to be taken until paid in full.
Old photos that were years old was used to advertise instead and buyer was getting false impression of the place before going there.
Agent always made excuse to why we could get photos of the house after tenant left it a complete messy and we need to completely clean it and was told it was ok for a few months before previous contract was rejected and we got builders photos and realised what was happening.
We would use this agent again but not the company
Donald
DonaldWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Joanne was very prompt from the start to finish. Excellent service.
K Bayliss
K Bayliss

Very helpful information for a first time Vendor

The phone conversations informed me and I had adequate time to have my questions answered and details explained. clearly.
I appreciated the follow up phone calls to ensure I was being contacted by the nominated Real estate Agents.
Thank you for your expertise and professionalism.
L Raymond
L RaymondSydney, NSW2 posts

Surprising and excellent service

Downsizing is a daunting prospect. This process has been simplified and eased by the Homesuite service. I was particularly impressed when my request to not be contacted for a month was heeded. Once contact was made I received professional and courteous assistance. Thank you.
Lynn
LynnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

The service I received was excellent and would recommend this service to friends and family.