Honda CB300F

Honda CB300F

Excellent choice!, an 80y old rider , not having been on a motorcycle for 45y!, got on, a little tro

cb300f. What a wonderful bike!, perfect in every way!, handling, braking, acceleration, and fuel economy(30k per litre, depending riding style , for me,a bike for life, hopefully 20y?.), a cruising speed of 140k if required!, so far a hard run-in and the bike has not missed a beat!, I have given it 4 oil changes, as recommended by some schools of thought, see cb300r forum, a wealth of information for the cb300f also, I went for a ride with 40 other riders and easily kept up with the 1st, 10 or 12 in the group!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Amazing bike for ANY new rider

I couldn't find many personal reviews on this bike, so here is mine on the CB300FA (ABS)

I'm a new road rider and have done a mountain of research on different bikes at different cc's etc. Tossing and turning over which one to choose. Truthfully I was going to go for a 500 or 650 as my starter. I'm definitely glad I chose the CB300 as it is just right for my level of riding skill, there's power where you need it but not enough to scare you. The bike is fine to travel at 100kms, so no need to fret over freeway speeds. I'm 184cm tall and the bike is absolutely comfortable with the seat height being 785mm I believe. Instrument cluster is easy to read and understand. Although there is no gear indicator, I don't mind personally, it's easy knowing your gear by your speed and revs. Plus to also throw in, its a honda, one of the big 4, so you know you've got a quality bike.