Yamaha MT-07

My second motorcycle

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Kaptin KyleBrisbane

amazing bike

this bike is amazing for a learner approved bike. super quick and easy to ride. you would not even need to upgrade when getting opens. they look really nice also. they are a bit pricey but worth the tag. plus its always nice getting through the traffic quick and spending little on fuel.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Jake

Jake

Love!

I have had my my-07 for 2 months now. I think it’s a really good bike for the price point. I use to commute and it’s very comfortable with the wide wing seat that allows you a few different riding positions (I’m 6 foot) and is way more power then I will even need.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

AZZY

AZZY

Best Bike ever made

I had this bike few months ago and let me tell you this was one of the best bike i have ridden, Smooth on road, perfect road grip and the speed.. just amazing.
    You can get the bike.. ride it for few years and again sell it.. the resale value is really good as it is a YAMAHA engine

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    Olesya

OlesyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my baby:)

My dream bike:)
    Very comfortable position while riding.
    Reaaally quick start
    I put Titanium Acropovich exhaust and customized the look of the bike, and now - its simply masterpiece!
    Every detail works like a clock
    Japanese engine wins of course over all
    Never let me down:)
    Highly recommend
    A bit quick for learners tho

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    Yazz

YazzAU

Very easy to ride

I brought this bike about 2 months ago upgraded from a LAMS approved perfect stepping stone for me as a female rider , light and easy to maneuver, perfect for those long trips, fuel efficient loud , I love the colours silver and purple, so easy to take corners as it doesn't have the fairings, can see your Blind Side very easily.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
    Rakesh

RakeshPerth

Nice body

Yamaha usually only makes the top quality bikes and with the MT-07 they have proved me right it gives me an amazing fuel efficiency and it's really smooth to drive looking at the immensely high speeds it can reach. It is honestly a pleasure to drive it every day. Love it.

DamoonTwo

DamoonTwoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Definite possibility

John

JohnCentral West, NSW

Nice looking

Nice looking..very fast smooth bike...Well priced $10000 on road....Seat will need repadding with a thicker foam..not a hugh cost..Will become uncomfortable in time. Being picky though...Learner approved who should take caution. Be aware services due are not cheap...$300 to $400 so I'm told as yet to hit 1000km service...Hard to go wrong with a Yamaha...Cheers

Timo38

Timo38Jamberoo

MT owner

I purchased my MT 07 new in February and have been very happy with performance, handling and fit and finish. I feel for the price of the bike it is great value, would recommend the bike to anyone looking for an entry level street bike or LAMS approved road bike.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    The King

The KingSouth Australia, 5000

Love it

Loved it from the beginning. Looks good, goes great and very reliable. Modified throttle stop in order to get full throttle and that makes a huge difference in drivability. A little vibration due to the cross plane engine, but who cares when you're enjoying the freedom. Rear shock is a little soft for my weight & height, 6'1" 100kg and no I'm not obese like all the doctor's charts claim.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
    Andrew.H

Andrew.H

This is perfect

taking it off the lot was hard going from the XVS650 16 classic but after a few days i quickly fell in love with it haha unfortunately I'm not getting enough mileage out of of it as I would like to hopefully I fix that with a few weeks as it's a beautiful ride and the freedom is unbelievable

Date PurchasedJun 2017
    Greg M

Greg M

Awesome ride!

Purchased the bike as a commuter (coming from a sports bike). Has been a great improvement for the long ride (> 45 min each way) and the ride position is perfect.

Was a bit worried coming from a higher powered sports bike to a 2-cylinder parallel twin, but the power and torque are amazing. Can be improved even more with an after-market exhaust but that will be down the track.

Plenty of power in any gear, engine is very quiet, and breezes through traffic with very smooth steering.

Great bike and I highly recommend it!!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

BrianCentral, SA

A fun bike that has character

Yabloody hoo!!!!!

I'm 68 yrs old had more bikes than i can remember and been riding 55 yrs. 1Ltr sports, nakeds,2 stroke screamers, big tourers, you get the picture. The mt07ho is perfect just about the best fun bike I've ever had. Got a yoshi exh. system great! a mate said to me, rowdy little bugger init. Given he rides a REALLY noisy Harley, praise indeed. Its very very light,fast enough, and wheelies like a mad thing (I,m 68 not dead!) Ifyou don't want to buy one don't ride one! cause you will, you've been warned. John.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Too Good

Hadn't ridden a bike at least 20+ years. Didn't even test ride one. Brought New with 2 Brothers Exhaust. So much fun. Sounds Deadly goes great . Can't wait for a track day hopefully Mallala. You won't be disappointed if you purchase this bike. Forgot to mention hhow much Low Down Grunt it has ...Well Done Yamaha. Too Good.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

RoyBoyPerth, WA

Great Advanced Learner`s Bike

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    JamesHRL

JamesHRLBrisbane

Best Bigginer < Middleweight Bike

My understanding is this is the Fastest Lams bike on the market and it lives up to that easily, riding with my friends they cant keep up maxed out when i feel like im cruising, white and black is best colour as it makes the bike look a little bigger and defined i suggest an exhaust to complete the picture but as i am drawn to a more sport like look i am considering the 2016 honda cbr500r but my dream bike is by far the 2012 Honda CBR600RR

Personal opinion as well as all other reviews youll find CBR's are the most comfortable to ride

Date PurchasedMay 2016
    DanielJ

DanielJBundaberg

Very nice, happy with purchase

Date PurchasedNov 2015
    Bryce

BryceMelbourne

How is this lams approved? Lol

Date PurchasedJun 2016